PU
Pedro U.
BMW 750Li
04/22/2021
You guys
You guys are the best honest and fast thanks

JV
Jose V.
04/19/2021
Great service highly recommend
This shops was recommended by a friend of mine who works for pacific BMW. I brought my 335i in because it was blowing white smoke. They diagnosed it and came back with bad turbos. The tech explained why the issue occurred and my options to fix it. They had my car fixed in a few days I couldn’t be happier. Great staff nice friendly and very knowledgeable.

GV

TT
Tony T.
04/17/2021
Mike is a genius.
I have been going here for some time now. Whenever I have a problem, Mike is able to quickly diagnose and cure the problem. Not to mention that he is truly an enthusiast as such, it makes home a great guy to talk to.

RO
ROBERT O.
Helendale, CA
BMW 750i
04/15/2021
Got some work on my BMW and it was excellent service
Got some work done on my BMW work was excellent service was superb and price was outstanding

Sevak S.
Glendale, CA
Ford Super Duty F-450 DRW
04/14/2021
Quick and honest
I would never take my car any place beside alpine

Miguel M.
04/14/2021
Great Service!!!
Super fast service very satisfied!!!

Tyrone M.
04/08/2021
Elite Auto Care and Excellent Service
Alpine gets to the root of the problem and has an intimate knowledge of your vehicle. They put the customer first. They ask how you are doing in the midst of the pandemic and share how they keep the workplace safe with strict safety measures while they provide supreme auto care. My car drives smoother than ever and I feel confident and worry free. Thanks Alpine 😊

JOHN A.
North Hollywood, CA
Mercedes-Benz S550
04/07/2021
Outstanding customer service
Let me start off by saying that I’ve taken my vehicles to Alpine for numerous years. Steven and Nancy have great customer service. I don’t know the mechanics by name but I can honestly say that they very knowledgeable on BMW’s and Mercedes-Benz. Thanks to all once again at Alpine.

Joshua D.
04/05/2021
This shop treats there customers like family!
Alot of Mechanic shop like to promote honesty. It's a good marketing tactic to increase there business ofcourse!!! Alpine LA actually practice honesty every day!! They are the best

GV
Garry V.
04/03/2021
Everything is good go there all the time.
They have the best mechanics you can trust

OT
Omar T.
Maywood, CA
04/03/2021
Honest and Trustworthy
After looking and searching for the best potential shop to take my X5(2006), I came across Alpine Auto.
As a first time owner of a BMW, trusting was just anyone to repair my SAV was difficult.
But Alpine Auto made me feel that my X5 will be in good hands. Constantly updating me on the status of my repairs. Not only were they honest, but spoke clear and true with what was going on.
BMW are beautiful cars but the maintained,repairs, etc. was one of the reason I was hesitant to buy one, not anymore. Alpine Auto is the reason why.

RIGOBERTO B.
04/01/2021
Automobile Service, the quality of the service
Like I said, good knowledgeable mechanics, clean, pretty well organized and clear explaining the problems that the automobile has

WC
Welthora C.
Glendale, CA
03/26/2021
Great service and speed
Tony and his guys really took care of me, a job that should’ve take at least a day and half was finished within 6 hours and it was done professionally. Not only are the prices affordable, but they also gave me a rundown on what to do next with my vehicle and also did a few repairs on the house. Nothing but good things to say!