FW
Frank W.
01/29/2019
Should have never taken to the shop
Nice staff, get back to you pretty quickly. Car was not running when came in paid 750 and car is still not running. Still unsure of the problem. They did not guarantee it would be and gave me my options. Wish I would of not had them do the work. Prob a good shop but hard not to feel bad about a transaction and get nothing in return.
Nancy M., Marketing Coordinator from Alpine Auto responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you!

KJ
Korey J.
California
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Korey said this business has conflict between the owners and the sales reps. Customer chose not to answer all questions.
Nancy M., Marketing Coordinator from Alpine Auto responded on 07/31/2018

Hello,
We remeber your BMW and yourself pretty vividly ,We also remember honoring the same price for your regulator the 2nd time around. Thank you for your review.

KR
Kym R.
Mercedes-Benz E250
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Kym said for the work that needs to be done on her vehicle, the business would not give her an estimate.
Nancy M., Marketing Coordinator from Alpine Auto responded on 07/26/2018

We apologize,Hope the matter was resolved on your next visit.Thank you!

Daniel G.
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said he had a lot of issues with getting updates about his vehicle.
Nancy M., Marketing Coordinator from Alpine Auto responded on 07/26/2018

We do apologize, Thank you!

Tyrone M.
California
Mercedes-Benz CL-Class
03/19/2018 Category: Service
Tyrone said his experience with this business was average but he would still recommend them for service.

HS
Hugo S.
BMW 745i
02/15/2018 Category: Service
Hugo said he picked up his vehicle from this business the first time, but it was not fixed at all. He took it back and picked it up a second time. But it is still not working well. He feels it is the same problem he brought his vehicle in for originally. He spoke with Tony, who told him they changed the spark plugs, water pump and more, but he is not sure they did all of that. He drove a short distance and he again experienced the same issues, plus the check engine light came on. He then checked the oil level and it was very low. He feels quite frustrated because he paid a lot of money and his vehicle was not fixed. He will be returning again and hopes they will actually fix his vehicle.

Danny M.
Pasadena, CA
BMW 535i
07/21/2017
BMW 535i (F10) Repairs
I really wanted to love this place since it was highly recommended by a good friend as a perfect alternative to service and/or repair my vehicle with reasonable prices compared to a BMW dealer. I recently took my vehicle to Alpine LA after a visit to the dealer, with recommendations of needed repairs (A/C and oil leak), and my limited warranty had just ran out. Making an appointment and dropping off my vehicle was a breeze. I was in and out in minutes and I received a phone call a few hours after. They confirmed what the dealer had recommended and gave me a price for the repairs. I was called the following day stating my repairs were completed and my vehicle was ready.
Picking up my vehicle was also a quick process that took minutes; however, the price I was given over the phone was not the bill I was presented with. There was an increase of a few hundred dollars which turned out to be approximately $150 less than what I would have paid at New Century BMW. When you factor in the convenience of the dealer (being provided a loaner car, or at the very least shuttle service, and my vehicle being washed), it does not seem to be a significant difference. Also, there is peace of mind that repairs are made with genuine new BMW parts when it is worked on by the dealer.
Don’t get me wrong. The repairs made by Alpine LA appear to be very good, and my A/C functions perfectly. I won’t know how the repairs for the oil leak hold up until my vehicle goes in for regular maintenance. But if the price is not that significant than the cost of repairs from the dealer, what’s the point? I also appreciate the consistency of the dealer; the price I am given is the actual cost I end up paying. Of course this is just my personal experience as a first time customer. Others may be charged a lot less than what a dealer would charge. The dealer just appears to be the better choice for me, until I can find that needle in the hay stack with better prices.
Nancy M., Marketing Coordinator from Alpine Auto responded on 07/22/2017

We do apologize something could have gone wrong on our end,Please allow us to make it right. Thank you!

RN
Ruben N.
La Puente, CA
Mercedes-Benz E320
07/14/2017
Check engine light
Check engine light on once again.
Nancy M., Marketing Coordinator from Alpine Auto responded on 07/15/2017

We appreciate the review Thank you.

CR
Calica R.
Glendale, CA
Mercedes-Benz S500
01/28/2017 Category: Service
Calica said the business did a great job, but he does not like the way they treated him. He stated they harassed him.
Nancy M., Marketing Coordinator from Alpine Auto responded on 01/31/2017

We apologize that you felt that way, Thank you!

JQ
Jonathon Q.
BMW 323Ci
12/22/2016 Category: Service
Jonathon said the business was okay, but the waiting room had no coffee or water.