EM
Valley Village, CA
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
11/22/2020
I just love alpine auto
I trust no one else with my car
Alpine auto is the best
Affordable friendly and timely

DT
Dione T.
11/07/2020
Fast!
I dropped my vehicle off and they were able to attend to it faster than any other shop I’ve been to! My drop off was 11/4/2020 and I was able to pick it up literally 11/5/2020 ! This was incredible. Even the front office staff was extremely helpful and supportive. Thank guys. Dione aka @iamspyda

Keith S.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
10/26/2020
Service 1000!
Alpine is the most remarkable service place I've ever been. My SL 500 R129 Series is almost done, the SERVICE was Great!!! I WILL NEVER TAKE MY CAR ANYWHERE ELSE.

GV
Garry V.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
10/10/2020
Everything you guys do is wonderful you are the best
I have no complaints on anything these guys do for my car they are an bests if it right they will fix it

SG
Sandra G.
Glendale, CA
10/08/2020
Very nice 👌
Very professional i liked...I recommend for my friends and family 👪 the attention is exelent and smart 🤓.

MARK M.
Long Beach, CA
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
10/07/2020
First visit
This is my first visit recommended by close friend. Prompt diagnosis and great communication. Work was explained thoroughly and at a fair price. I will be back.

LC
Liz C.
MINI Cooper Coupe
09/30/2020
Great service for my Mini! They were responsive, fast and reasonable! Also, everyone that works there is very friendly!

JACQUELINE W.
Chino Hills, CA
09/26/2020
customer service
Excellent customer service!! Staff was courtesy, knowledgeable and professional.

VK

DAN C.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
09/05/2020
Good fast work
these people know what they are doing

GW
GARY W.
08/25/2020
Go Here! You Can Trust These Guys
When it comes to cars for everyday consumers we aren’t sure about what truly needs to be done to fix the cars. A mechanics jobs is be honest and only suggest what’s truly needed, you can trust these guys do just that at this shop. No BS, No Upsells, Car updates could be improved but other than that the service was stellar.

LC
LUCI C.
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
08/24/2020
Alpine Auto is the best!
Alpine Auto is a great shop for just about anything - way better than taking your car to the dealer. The work is always top-notch and the prices are fair. I won't take my car anywhere else! Customer service is also outstanding!

ED
EDWARD D.
Nissan 300ZX
08/22/2020
Quality Service and work
Great work by the team at Alpine. Brought my car in for multiple repairs they got it done in a timely manner. quality work was done love the way my car runs now. Thank you Alpine!

AV
Allan V.
08/18/2020
Immediate customer services! Thanks!
I feel that their quality of customer service is outstanding!

Convey my sincere thanks to everyone, from counter personal to mechanics personal.

Great Job guys!

DEBORAH B.
08/16/2020
Great Pricing & Work!
Very knowledgeable staff and professional. They were great at diagnosing the problems with my vehicle and gave me good pricing on parts and labor. Definitely will do business with the again!