Cristina C.
07/26/2021
Mike is outstanding he is extremely knowledgeable and provides superior BMW automotive service.
I would also like to recognize Nancy in the front office for her efficiency and helpfulness.

Keith S.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
07/25/2021
The work is impeccable!!! #1
This is probably one of the best ', Everything everything was great! I only wish I could get my interior dome light fixed there.

Raul G.
07/12/2021
Good service and competitive pricing
My regular auto shop recommended alpine for a part. This is my first time doing business with alpine. Based on the experience I think I’ll be back

Desiray G.
Northridge, CA
Honda Civic Sedan
06/07/2021
Alpine
This shop has excellent service and they are very attentive

AV
Arturo V.
Hawthorne, CA
Mercedes-Benz E350
05/26/2021
Amazing Customer Service
I would like to thank Steve and Desiree for helping me out to get my 2011 Mercedes Benz E 350 fixed, replacing Transmission, Radiator and motor mount in a very short time and let me tell you my car now runs so smooth and quite.
Very happy with the end results.
Again thank you to all the team.

MOE/SAM
05/22/2021
Excellent place

Diego R.
05/12/2021
Honest about what about what you are getting and explaining what was wrong and what to do to maintain your car Honest Steve

RL
Robert L.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
05/01/2021
Friendly and great quality service
Alpine auto is an outstanding repair shop for all cars Mercedes and bmw. They’re efficient, friendly, trustworthy and they perform great quality service on any issues regarding any problems with your vehicle. I gladly plan on going back to their facilities in the future to have more services done on my vehicle.

PU
Pedro U.
BMW 750Li
04/22/2021
You guys
You guys are the best honest and fast thanks

JV
Jose V.
04/19/2021
Great service highly recommend
This shops was recommended by a friend of mine who works for pacific BMW. I brought my 335i in because it was blowing white smoke. They diagnosed it and came back with bad turbos. The tech explained why the issue occurred and my options to fix it. They had my car fixed in a few days I couldn’t be happier. Great staff nice friendly and very knowledgeable.

GV

TT
Tony T.
04/17/2021
Mike is a genius.
I have been going here for some time now. Whenever I have a problem, Mike is able to quickly diagnose and cure the problem. Not to mention that he is truly an enthusiast as such, it makes home a great guy to talk to.

RO
ROBERT O.
Helendale, CA
BMW 750i
04/15/2021
Got some work on my BMW and it was excellent service
Got some work done on my BMW work was excellent service was superb and price was outstanding

Sevak S.
Glendale, CA
Ford Super Duty F-450 DRW
04/14/2021
Quick and honest
I would never take my car any place beside alpine