EM
Valley Village, CA
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
10/20/2018
Awesome staff
I love alpine auto, there staff is like family
Good work Ethics, Friendly and most of all Trustworthy

10/19/2018
A bad leak resolved
I had been waiting to get in to what is a very busy shop. They’re busy because they do great work. I had a bad coolant leak. I was afraid I was in for a large repair bill. After pressure testing the system, it was just a cracked coolant reservoir. While there they also fixed a couple of other items that had been annoying me. All in all, a great experience once again.

EV
ESTELA V.
10/13/2018
Awesome work!!!
I love Alpine Auto. Steve is the beat and has awesome mechanics working for him. They found the problem with my car and took care of it at a very reasonable price. Highly recommend them...Nancy is always super sweet!!
Nancy M., Service Advisor from Alpine Auto responded on 10/15/2018

We appreciate you always.

HS
HORACIO S.
BMW 745Li
10/13/2018
Excellent service, nice people, Nanci, Steve, Mike, etc.

John G.
BMW Z3
10/09/2018 Category: Service
John said he feels comfortable with the way the business conducts their business.

SF
Samuel F.
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Samuel said the price was right. They did a very good job. He said it is a good business.
Nancy M., Service Advisor from Alpine Auto responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for your reccomendations as well.

Andrea M.
Mercedes-Benz E320
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Andrea said this business's employees did good work and they are reliable.

09/21/2018 Category: Service
Tony said he appreciates Steve's candor and integrity. He stated that the pricing the business provides is fair as well as their excellent work and fast service.

09/19/2018
Project Car
I recently purchased a used BMW convertible. I went by their parts yard looking for some things. I came to find out not only do they have an excellent parts yard, they have great mechanics that know what they’re doing. After replacing the battery, I discovered I needed to replace the alternator. The pricing was better than every other place I checked and the use the right brand of parts, not cheap aftermarket junk. Steve and Tony are both very personable and honest. Even more they’re nice guys. They really know their stuff! Everything that I can’t do myself will be going to Alpine from now on. I could be happier. Almost forgot, he fixed the annoying problem I had with the glove box at the same time. If you own a BMW or Benz take it to Alpine.

VJ
Victor J.
Mercedes-Benz E500
09/13/2018
New, repeat customer.
Hats off to the people over Alpine Auto! Had my E500 towed in for a broken front, driver side struct and lower control arm. It was fixed the next day cheaper than most independent mbz shops. (Nearly half). Steve, Tony. You definitely have my repeat business and, ill recommend you to my friends and customers. GREAT JOB!

Victor, j
Nancy M., Service Advisor from Alpine Auto responded on 09/13/2018

Great to hear that youre pleased with out work,Thank you for your patience.

SV

Stacey L.
BMW Z4
09/12/2018
Great honest repair!
Was referred to Alpine from another shop who was diagnosing a convertible top not working on my BMW z4. Turns out it was the Air Bag module causing a short. Nancy checked us in and was fantastic with daily updates. I spoke with head Tech Mike on the phone and filled me in on the diagnosis. alpine has all the parts on hand as they are a dismanteler business as well and are able to reprogram modules etc. for the vehicle. At pick up time Nancy took great care of us on the business end and she had Steve come out to talk Shop with me. He explained all the details to me and gave me the old parts as i had just bought this car and need to get reimbursed from seller. Great experience, will be back and highly recommend.
Nancy M., Service Advisor from Alpine Auto responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us,also for being extremely patient with us. We are happy to hear that you will reccomend us and that you are happy with what was done with your vehicle. Again we Thank you!

EV
ESTELA V.
09/11/2018
Always great service!!
Steve is the best. Always explains what is wrong with my BMW and how he can fix it!! I highly recommend Alpine Auto for all your BMW maintainece and repair service.
Nancy M., Service Advisor from Alpine Auto responded on 09/12/2018

We appreciatte you,Thank you!

JV
Jairo V.
09/11/2018
Great service overall
Very satisfied with there prices and services

CG
CHARLES G.
09/06/2018
EXCELLENT SERVICE
Never dissapoint! They always keep my car running like a champ. If no one can figure out what’s wrong with your Bimmer or Benz I guarantee they will.
Shout out to Mike for taking time out of his busy schedule to help me out
Nancy M., Service Advisor from Alpine Auto responded on 09/07/2018

Martha R.
Mercedes-Benz C240
09/03/2018
Always excellent customer service!!
This is my 2nd time coming to Alpine I will never take my Mercedes any where else great customer service starting with Nancy taking my calls you are always honest and fix my car problems thank to everyone!!! See you next week!!HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!
Nancy M., Service Advisor from Alpine Auto responded on 09/04/2018

Always a pleasure and Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your review,We appreciatte you.

Ross W.
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Ross said the staff at this business treat him real well.

VA
Vince A.
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Vince said that the business did everything he needed on his vehicle.

Desmond G.
California
BMW 528i
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Desmond said the staff did a good job.
Nancy M., Service Advisor from Alpine Auto responded on 08/29/2018

Always a pleasure,Thank you.

HA
Hector A.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
08/25/2018 Category: Service
Hector said his vehicle is running right. The only drawback was the staff had to keep his vehicle a little longer than expected, but overall, his experience with this business was good.