HH
Huber H.
Mercedes-Benz E500
11/05/2019
Professional & Reliable Team
The team at Alpine Auto has always taken care of me. Steve and his crew are knowledgable, professional and have consistently delivered excellent maintenance of my older Mercedes-Benz over many years now. They correctly diagnose the issue my car is having, deliver prompt estimates and explanations of the work that is needed and give me options related to order of importance of what needs to be fixed immediately or, what can be put off. Never a hard sell, the opposite is true. The Alpine crew also gets the work done quickly. Many times in the same day if I; make an appointment the day before, get my car in early enough, the issue is minor and they have the parts and if their workload is not too heavy. I highly recommend Alpine Auto for your car service needs.

BK
BILL K.
Agoura Hills, CA
10/31/2019
Top Shelf customer service
If you are looking for an honest mechanic who always treats you fairly Steve at Alpine is your guy.

GV
Garry V.
Mercedes-Benz S430
10/29/2019
2001 S430 Mercedes
I am very satisfied with this location and the work I didn't do I am pleased to say that they doing 110% work thank you and I will see them the next time I need service!

MICHAEL C.
10/28/2019
5 Star review!
I went in to AlpineLA and drove off happy. My mercedes Needed a service and the guys took care of it. I can tell a big difference from went I drove it in. Thanks guys! I recommend this place to anyone.

E

TOBY S.
Altadena, CA
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
10/25/2019
Very Reasonable prices and informative.
Very reliable with reasonable prices. They also explain the cars problems and what can be done.

RIGOBERTO B.
Mercedes-Benz S430
Nothing less than the HIGHEST, Tnks Steve and Mario
The personal touch, very clean shop, good experience mechanics or specialist in MERCEDES-BENZ that is my automobile and BMW

BMW 325is
Specialised in BMW & Mercedes at reasonable prices
I believe it's a good place to get parts and service all in one place at reasonable prices.

JUSTIN D.
10/23/2019
Very helpful staff.
Love this place!! Mario hooked it up !! Saved me over 1000$ on my 325ci! Total one stop shop for BMW repairs

LC
LUCY C.
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
10/18/2019
Great Work!
I was referred to Alpine by my mechanic. I really appreciate the great work and timely service. I will definitely be back.

RA
Ronald A.
Inglewood, CA
Mercedes-Benz S550
10/16/2019
No problems after repairs
No problems after repairs, that’s the only reason I come here. I’ve tried other shops and there’s always some problems after the repairs. Thanks for the service, a little pricey but no returns.

MA
MARK A.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
10/07/2019
Great service from the new young man Mario. Honest up front and quite timely
Great service from the new young man Mario. Honest up front and quite timely

Jacob C.
10/07/2019
Nobody works on my Benz but this guys.
I’m a motorcyclist so cars aren’t really my thing. But I consider myself lucky to have found these guys. Honest, efficient and reliable. Love these guys. Customer for life.
J.Claret

AV
ANDREW V.
Mercedes-Benz 300CE
10/04/2019
They get the job done fast
They do good work and the’re very honest

CA
CAREY A.
Glendale, CA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
09/30/2019
Great Service. Great work Great People
Great work.
Nancy M., Marketing Coordinator from Alpine Auto responded on 10/01/2019

Thank you always a pleasure.

MK
MARISA K.
West Covina, CA
09/29/2019
They know there stuff inside and out!
We were so happy to finally pick
Up our vehicle and boy does it take off and rides smoother then ever. We picked up the car Thursday and Today (Sunday) it would start, help guys!!!!!
It’s Parked in the drive way and after we let it set for 20 minutes it started up, why is that?
Nancy M., Marketing Coordinator from Alpine Auto responded on 10/01/2019

Great the vehicle is riding smoother,please call us to set up an apt for that no start symptom.

LH
Lancelot H.
BMW M4
09/19/2019
Steve and Tony at Alpine do fantastic work and take customer service very seriously
Nancy M., Marketing Coordinator from Alpine Auto responded on 09/20/2019

Always a Pleasure,Thank you!

JAMES F.
09/17/2019
I'll be back for other services
Appreciated the honest , informative and straight forward approach I was given.
Nancy M., Marketing Coordinator from Alpine Auto responded on 09/19/2019

Always a pleasure,We appreciate your business.Thank you!

Marketing Specialist

DALE M.
09/12/2019
Big work
Balance shaft ,they took me in right away best price super fast service complete near engine tear down and machining 2-1/2 days awesome.
Nancy M., Marketing Coordinator from Alpine Auto responded on 09/13/2019

So glad to hear of your satistfied experince,Thank you so much.

MARC G.
Pasadena, CA
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
09/12/2019
Good work at a good price.
Mike and his crew always take great care of me and always find a way to save me some money over other independents.
Nancy M., Marketing Coordinator from Alpine Auto responded on 09/13/2019

Always a pleasure,Thank you!