Cristina C.
01/18/2021
Mike The Head Mechanic
Mike the Head Mechanic is wonderful, providing detailed explanation on all work along with comprehensive estimate. Trustworthy and honest,
So glad I was referred to Alpine. Would also like to recognize Nancy for going above and beyond in securing my appointment. Consider me grateful!!
Christina Correia

TT
Tony T.
01/09/2021
Top Notch Mechanics and Service
I brought the wife’s car in for one issue. I asked that they give the car a inspection. They noticed the rear brakes were at the end of their life cycle. I was glad they caught that. They also fixed the primary issue, leaking headlight washer nozzles. This was causing the vehicle to leak washer fluid and drain the reservoir quite fast. That too was fixed. It’s great having an honest and reliable mechanic.

Rhonda B.
01/09/2021
Excellent service👍👍
Couldn't be happier with the service they did on my bmw...Good prices, excellent customer service...This is the place..I give it 5 stars..

GV
Garry V.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
01/08/2021
2001 S430 Mercedes
These guys are the best I have to work on my car, and I would not take it no other place they work on my old car and my new car!

Jonathan L.
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
01/07/2021
They fix your problems! 💪🏾💯😎
I have never brought my car back to get the same problem fixed twice here, the First time they find the problem and fix it. Thanks Steve!

Beverly M.
Lancaster, CA
01/01/2021
Service Work on my 98 SLK
This place had my vehicke over 6 mos and returned it in worst condition than it went in. They ruined my retractable top and my car smells like gas. After $1000. And 6 mos later, It still wont pass smog. They avoid speaking with me for about 2 mos until I threaten to come get my car regardless of the completion. I normally do not do reviews, but they should have never ask me to do this. My personal experience is i would never return and i do not recommend it.

BK
Bradley K.
12/19/2020
Great Service As Always
Ever since I found out about Alpine they’re the only place I will go. I’m moving back to the East Coast for a while and made it a point to bring in my cars somewhere I can trust before shipping them off.

Inglewood, CA
12/17/2020
Honest people
Good Customer service and they truly fix your car . You can count on them and their recommendations are always on point . I’m a very Satisfied long term customer.

Joe M.
12/14/2020
Honest service
I like everything of this place it feels like a office but they did a really good job on my car and tell me what else it need to be fixed in my car but I will give 5 stars if the price whats a little lower but everything else is excellent. In my opinion its 4.8/5

VC
Vivian C.
Monterey Park, CA
Mercedes-Benz C300
12/02/2020
Exemplary customer service!
Professional, courteous, straightforward and prompt. Exemplary customer service! Two thumbs up for Steve and Nancy.

NN
Nancy N.
11/26/2020
Take it to Tony!
I'm so grateful to have found this company to do business with. They put in a transmission
for me, and my car drives like a
dream again.
Even with the new mounts and gasket it was 1/2 the price
of what mechanics in my town wanted! A BIG Thank you to Tony and his crew!

EM
ERICA M.
Valley Village, CA
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
11/22/2020
I just love alpine auto
I trust no one else with my car
Alpine auto is the best
Affordable friendly and timely

DT
Dione T.
11/07/2020
Fast!
I dropped my vehicle off and they were able to attend to it faster than any other shop I’ve been to! My drop off was 11/4/2020 and I was able to pick it up literally 11/5/2020 ! This was incredible. Even the front office staff was extremely helpful and supportive. Thank guys. Dione aka @iamspyda

Keith S.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
10/26/2020
Service 1000!
Alpine is the most remarkable service place I've ever been. My SL 500 R129 Series is almost done, the SERVICE was Great!!! I WILL NEVER TAKE MY CAR ANYWHERE ELSE.

GV
Garry V.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
10/10/2020
Everything you guys do is wonderful you are the best
I have no complaints on anything these guys do for my car they are an bests if it right they will fix it