AN
ART N.
BMW 530i
04/24/2020
Always on Key
Needed to replace my radiator on my '95 530i.
Hard to find parts now a days. Alpine came through and had it fixed the same day.
Mario, Steve, & Mike make a great team.
Always walk a away a happy customer.

TT
Tony T.
04/22/2020
The top stopped!
I am proud to tell you how much I like this shop. They keep my Old Girl (her name) in shape. During a road trip the convertible top stopped working. It frustratingly caused my wife and I to cut a our trip short by one day. I dropped the car off early in the morning, when they opened. By midday the problem was diagnosed. By 2pm the car was ready. Now I drive it again this weekend with now security concerns. This is the best shop in the area if you have a BMW or Benz.

Mercedes-Benz S550
04/04/2020
Professionalism And caring about customers poops in the world
Excellent workmanship that makes me happy with the professionalism and caring about me personallyEach and every time

SP
SANDRA P.
03/26/2020
Great Customer Service & Fast
This is the second time I have came to this location to fix my car and they were able to do a phenomenal job. I heard a noise rattling in the back of my car and immediately the team was able to locate the problem and fix it. I would advise anyone who has a problem with their car to come to this place first.

RA
Rabi A.
03/20/2020
Best in town// cost effective
Very professional, friendly, answered Concern and questions properly,

RA
RABI A.
Mercedes-Benz C350
03/19/2020
IMG_3624.HEIC
IMG_3624.HEIC

Still showing this sign.
When should I come back to fix this
Rabi
18189131140

AN
Artemio N.
03/13/2020
I returned for probably my tenth time.
I won't go anywhere else.
Mike knows my car and it's history.
This time my Catalytic converter went bad.
It took some time to replace it but they came through.
Steve & Mario kept me up to date on the process.
I'm very satisfied.
Good job guys....

KENYA M.
Hawthorne, CA
03/13/2020
Amazing experience
My overall rating of Alpine Auto is outstanding!!This was my first experience with Alpine Auto. Their customer service was amazing! I’m totally satisfied.

FS
FRANK S.
San Dimas, CA
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
03/10/2020
Suspension repair SL55 AMG
I’ve taken this car to three different places where they advertise as Mercedes Spacialist and keep coming back with same issues. These guys know what they are doing and they do it right the first time. Don’t waste time and money going to different places!!

ZG
ZACH G.
02/23/2020
Very Satisfied
Great customer service. They were able to accommodate me for same day repairs at reasonable cost, and even stayed open a few minutes late when I came to pick up my car. Steve is a great sales rep. Left feeling well-informed and like I made a good choice in going there.

SP
SANDRA P.
02/21/2020
Awesome Service & Fast
This place is one of the best auto repair specialists for cars. The service is very fast and the repairs performed left my car functioning at a level that was brand new. I would recommend this place to anyone who needs a repair. The customer service is remarkable and they are able to communicate with you via text and call.

VF
Honest guys!

RN
RODNEY N.
02/17/2020
They have the answers , a little wait but I rather wait and it's done right!
So far so good my second time using them and I'm satisfied. They are now my shop .

DELFINO S.
Huntington Park, CA
01/27/2020
Professionals
Honestly and friendly people

SA
Sarkis A.
01/27/2020
Steve and the entire staff at Alpine are amazing. The expertise and level of service is extraordinary. I can always count on them for all my auto needs.