FC
FABIOLA C.
Whittier, CA
06/22/2020
Remembering what we have too do😀
We are pleased with the service and Mario we a very helpful as are the rest of the guys. They are also comparitely more inexpensive than their competitors .

PJ
PATRYCE J.
06/22/2020
AAA service
My first time bringing my car in for service...Mario is very professional and knowledgeable about BMW cars...highly recommend Alpine.

EB
ERIC B.
06/09/2020
Good customer service and fair pricing
Reliable and trustworthy service. Clean waiting area with A/C....coffee, water and soda machines present.

MARCO B.
06/05/2020
Engine swap
The most hassle free up front service, especially for the sale/installation of my new N54B30 engine. Knowing how difficult my 335i model is I am honestly surprised how well everything went. Very happy with results, Very happy to be back on the road.

EQ

Jacob C.
Mercedes-Benz E350
05/21/2020
Easy Choice Every Time
I’ll never go to another mechanic..., ever. These guys are legitimate.

LC
LUCI C.
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
05/18/2020
Great Service!
I am very appreciative of the service and value. I'm very happy to have an auto shop I can trust!

BMW ActiveHybrid 3
05/13/2020
Took my car in for a transmission fluid change and was ready in a timely manner and at a better price than the dealer. The customer service was on point. Will come back in the future!

Andrea M.
Kia Sorento
05/02/2020
Fast & efficient work.
Taken several cars and recommended family&friends.

VZ

Jamal B.
Studio City, CA
Jaguar X-TYPE
04/30/2020
THESE GUYS AT ALPINE AUTO ARE AMAZING!!
Love the professionalism and hospitality at this place quick fast and efficient work I have a collection of foreign cars Mercedes BMW Audi Rolls Royce and I bring them all here. whether it's schedule maintenance or any issue I may have Alpine Is like going to the dealership without the dealership prices. I'd recommend My guys Tony, Steve And Mario at Alpine to anyone who needs their Automobile running in top shape at fair prices.

AN
ART N.
BMW 530i
04/24/2020
Always on Key
Needed to replace my radiator on my '95 530i.
Hard to find parts now a days. Alpine came through and had it fixed the same day.
Mario, Steve, & Mike make a great team.
Always walk a away a happy customer.

TT
Tony T.
04/22/2020
The top stopped!
I am proud to tell you how much I like this shop. They keep my Old Girl (her name) in shape. During a road trip the convertible top stopped working. It frustratingly caused my wife and I to cut a our trip short by one day. I dropped the car off early in the morning, when they opened. By midday the problem was diagnosed. By 2pm the car was ready. Now I drive it again this weekend with now security concerns. This is the best shop in the area if you have a BMW or Benz.

Glendale, CA
Mercedes-Benz S550
04/04/2020
Professionalism And caring about customers poops in the world
Excellent workmanship that makes me happy with the professionalism and caring about me personallyEach and every time

SP
SANDRA P.
03/26/2020
Great Customer Service & Fast
This is the second time I have came to this location to fix my car and they were able to do a phenomenal job. I heard a noise rattling in the back of my car and immediately the team was able to locate the problem and fix it. I would advise anyone who has a problem with their car to come to this place first.