MA
Great service from the new young man Mario. Honest up front and quite timely
Great service from the new young man Mario. Honest up front and quite timely

Jacob C.
10/07/2019
Nobody works on my Benz but this guys.
I’m a motorcyclist so cars aren’t really my thing. But I consider myself lucky to have found these guys. Honest, efficient and reliable. Love these guys. Customer for life.
J.Claret

AV
ANDREW V.
Mercedes-Benz 300CE
10/04/2019
They get the job done fast
They do good work and the’re very honest

CA
CAREY A.
Glendale, CA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
09/30/2019
Great Service. Great work Great People
Great work.
Nancy M., Marketing Coordinator from Alpine Auto responded on 10/01/2019

Thank you always a pleasure.

MK
MARISA K.
West Covina, CA
09/29/2019
They know there stuff inside and out!
We were so happy to finally pick
Up our vehicle and boy does it take off and rides smoother then ever. We picked up the car Thursday and Today (Sunday) it would start, help guys!!!!!
It’s Parked in the drive way and after we let it set for 20 minutes it started up, why is that?
Nancy M., Marketing Coordinator from Alpine Auto responded on 10/01/2019

Great the vehicle is riding smoother,please call us to set up an apt for that no start symptom.

LH
Lancelot H.
BMW M4
09/19/2019
Steve and Tony at Alpine do fantastic work and take customer service very seriously
Nancy M., Marketing Coordinator from Alpine Auto responded on 09/20/2019

Always a Pleasure,Thank you!

JAMES F.
09/17/2019
I'll be back for other services
Appreciated the honest , informative and straight forward approach I was given.
Nancy M., Marketing Coordinator from Alpine Auto responded on 09/19/2019

Always a pleasure,We appreciate your business.Thank you!

Marketing Specialist

DALE M.
09/12/2019
Big work
Balance shaft ,they took me in right away best price super fast service complete near engine tear down and machining 2-1/2 days awesome.
Nancy M., Marketing Coordinator from Alpine Auto responded on 09/13/2019

So glad to hear of your satistfied experince,Thank you so much.

MARC G.
Pasadena, CA
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
09/12/2019
Good work at a good price.
Mike and his crew always take great care of me and always find a way to save me some money over other independents.
Nancy M., Marketing Coordinator from Alpine Auto responded on 09/13/2019

Always a pleasure,Thank you!

TT
Tony T.
09/11/2019
Thanks!
As any other convertible owner will tell you, the whole point of having a convertible is to have the top DOWN! When my top began acting up, I didn’t hesitate to call them. As usual, they’re on point and efficient. Mike is an incredible mechanic. You’ll need to make an appointment. It’ll be worth the wait.
Nancy M., Marketing Coordinator from Alpine Auto responded on 09/11/2019

You always give us enough time to make sure everything goes well while working on your BMW. We apreciatte you always being so patient,Thank you!

JONATHAN G.
Long Beach, CA
Best Place Around
Steve and Nancy are the 2 best people you could possibly ever work with. If I didn't have them I wouldn't be able to drive the car I want to. Alpine is a very clean easy to work with business and I've always been taken care of. The work is top quality and they give you a lot of options to work with what suits you best. All I can say is good things, thank you.
Nancy M., Marketing Coordinator from Alpine Auto responded on 09/11/2019

Such kind words always a pleasure very kind and petiently to work with,Thank you!

RIGO G.
09/10/2019
Bringing the beast back V8power...
Always could count on Alpine to bring this beast back to life... that’s why I always go back and stay loyal to alpine...best prices all the time

STEVE S.
09/10/2019
The service department was extremely courteous. Mario and Steve was great

AV
Aldrich V.
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Aldrich said the business charged him $400 to fix an oil leak on his vehicle. He already spent $500 at another facility so it wasn't a pleasant experience, due to how much he paid overall.
Nancy M., Marketing Coordinator from Alpine Auto responded on 09/13/2019

We're sorry you had to spend money elsewhere,To prevent that from happening We recommend you come back to the shop that better knows your vehicle(meaning us) Thank you!

08/23/2019
Great information
Great customer service. Timing was impeccable.
Nancy M., Marketing Coordinator from Alpine Auto responded on 09/09/2019

Thank you we apreciatte your business for all your vehicle needs,See you next time.