CHARLES M.
12/19/2019
Great auto repair shop
They are trustworthy and efficient

JO
JERSON O.
BMW M6
12/14/2019
Seeing my car the right way
Hello, this is Gerson Orellana. It’s an honor to have Alpine taking care of my car my M6 means a lot to me personally and it’s an honor to have the mechanics from Alpine working on my vehicles. I personal congratulate their staff. Thank-you for your service.

GR
Gilbert R.
12/08/2019
Best service at reasonable price
Towed my vehicle in, drove out within hours. Sevak was very helpful and understood my frustration when I explained I needed my vehicle on the same day. It's the only vehicle I have. Thanks Sevak!!

Audi RS 5
12/06/2019
Awesome job
My Audi rs5 came in with a seized engine. Once the new engine arrived they swapped it into the car in just a couple days. Every bolt, bracket, and clip is back in its original location and looks like it came from the factory. Very professional job. A+ work

Jerry C.
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Jerry said everything was good at the business. He said they had good service.

JONATHAN G.
Long Beach, CA
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
11/26/2019
Always a fun day
This is hands down the best shop you will ever find.

H
Henry
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/19/2019
Excellent!!!!
Brought my car in , diagnosed quickly. Took care of my car’s problems. Back on the road thanks Alpine

JUSTIN D.
11/19/2019
Very helpful

HH
Huber H.
Mercedes-Benz E500
11/05/2019
Professional & Reliable Team
The team at Alpine Auto has always taken care of me. Steve and his crew are knowledgable, professional and have consistently delivered excellent maintenance of my older Mercedes-Benz over many years now. They correctly diagnose the issue my car is having, deliver prompt estimates and explanations of the work that is needed and give me options related to order of importance of what needs to be fixed immediately or, what can be put off. Never a hard sell, the opposite is true. The Alpine crew also gets the work done quickly. Many times in the same day if I; make an appointment the day before, get my car in early enough, the issue is minor and they have the parts and if their workload is not too heavy. I highly recommend Alpine Auto for your car service needs.

BK
BILL K.
Agoura Hills, CA
Mercedes-Benz E350
10/31/2019
Top Shelf customer service
If you are looking for an honest mechanic who always treats you fairly Steve at Alpine is your guy.

GV
Garry V.
Mercedes-Benz S430
10/29/2019
2001 S430 Mercedes
I am very satisfied with this location and the work I didn't do I am pleased to say that they doing 110% work thank you and I will see them the next time I need service!

MICHAEL C.
Mercedes-Benz E350
10/28/2019
5 Star review!
I went in to AlpineLA and drove off happy. My mercedes Needed a service and the guys took care of it. I can tell a big difference from went I drove it in. Thanks guys! I recommend this place to anyone.

E

TOBY S.
Altadena, CA
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
10/25/2019
Very Reasonable prices and informative.
Very reliable with reasonable prices. They also explain the cars problems and what can be done.

RIGOBERTO B.
Mercedes-Benz S430
Nothing less than the HIGHEST, Tnks Steve and Mario
The personal touch, very clean shop, good experience mechanics or specialist in MERCEDES-BENZ that is my automobile and BMW