Altamonte Springs Automotive

MARY PAT R.
Mercury Montego
05/22/2021
They have knowledge, courtesy and the parts that they replaced have a 2 year guarantee.

Lexus GS 350
05/08/2021
Car services
The car service was great. The customer service was good with the exception of one mechanic in particular. His words and body language was threatening) he followed me with rudeness. I really felt like I was not welcome there. When Mark is on the premises, that mechanic doesn't show that rudeness. I'm not sure what his intentions are when I'm there. His character and words are threatening.

MJ
Michelle J.
Scion xB
05/04/2021 Category: Service
Michelle said they were phenomenal service , helpful and the person that helped her was phenomenal and did a great job.

John D.
04/29/2021 Category: Service
John said he's been to them multiple times and it always gets done on time and there really friendly and he likes it .

Tom M.
Osteen, FL
04/23/2021 Category: Service
Tom said he would recommend the business.

SIDONIA B.
04/21/2021
Excellent Service and Personnel
Mark Linn and his crew take great care of my 2006 Honda. Thank you!

SI
STEPHEN I.
Hyundai Tucson
04/12/2021
Honest & Professional
Always great service. Very helpful, honest and professional.
Thanks Mark,
Steve I.

BC
BOLIVAR C.
Longwood, FL
Kia Optima
04/11/2021
I’ve been always happy with Mark and his company. Very reliable service!

Tonya M.
Jeep Compass
03/24/2021 Category: Service
Tonya said they are good.

MO
MANUEL O.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
03/22/2021
Amazing
You guys were just great you found all the problems with my truck and fixed them at fair pricing, I literally drove my truck from apopka to Fort Lauderdale the day I got my truck back and it was like driving a completely new truck, thank you guys so much.

RP
Raul P.
Lincoln Town Car
03/20/2021 Category: Service
Raul said they did a nice job on the vehicle. They did excellent work at an excellent price.

Dave M.
INFINITI Q50
03/02/2021 Category: Service
Dave said they are a great business, have good customer service and fair prices.

WH
WILMA H.
02/27/2021
Car
The shop employees amaze me. I had to have AAA tow my granddaughter's car to their shop and on a day they were so busy. They were able to check out the car and let me know within 24 hrs what the problem was. Mark has alway been friendly no matter what time of day I have had to be there. I have never been to a car repair facility that treats customers like he really cares about them and their car and not just about the money. Josh is the new front office person and he is a pleasure to deal with when I drop my car off for service.

WH
WILMA H.
02/19/2021
Quick service and employees are so friendly and wonderful to deal with.

Longwood, FL
02/11/2021
Excellent, courteous management
Service manager, Josh very cooperative in getting my car repairs completed in timeframe I requested.
Discussed what repairs needed, and explained why, before repairs were performed.
Billing statement breakdown of parts and labor important to me as a consumer.