Jonathon T.
Dodge Journey
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Jonathon said the service was great.

Jim S.
07/05/2019
Experience Counts
I do most of my own auto service.
But I don't have the equipment to do AC work.
Mark was recommended by a tech from a shop I used to use before it went out of business.
Mark's shop is clean and well organized. Even the restroom was clean.
He found my AC leak in minutes and his automated equipment reclaimed the refrigerant in no time.
The job only took 2 hours on the clock and was half the price I expected.

GM
GAYANN M.
Orlando, FL
Acura TL
06/21/2019
Exceptional
Awesome service and customer service. I just love going there

ES
Emily S.
Windermere, FL
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Emily said that the place, Mark and Glenn were really helpful fixing her vehicle and diagnosing a problem she'd been having with it.

BR
Brittany R.
Muscatine, IA
Chrysler 200
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Brittany said the staff was friendly and provided good customer service. After the service, the vehicle was running great for a reasonable price.

MF
Manuel F.
Scion xD
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Manuel said he had confidence in the staff and they knew what they were talking about . He added that he would like to thank the business for the service.

JJ
JILL J.
Lincoln MKX
05/22/2019
Battery Replacement
Stopped by to check on car
I had in the shop and get a recommendation for A Battery to go get for my MKX. Marc and his team took care Of It while I was there and got Me Back on the road! Kudos!!!

JJ
JOHN J.
Deltona, FL
05/19/2019
Pros.
Mark and his crew are always Professional.

MARIA-TERESA C.
Lake Mary, FL
Mercedes-Benz C230
05/12/2019
Pleasant, honest service reasonably priced.
My son's car broke down one morning on his way to work, and while waiting for AAA's road assistance he called several shops in the area to tow his car to, including AAA approved. In the end, he decided to take his car to Altamonte Springs Automotive as he was impressed with Mark's attentive attitude when he called back after missing his initial call.
Today, Mark has become our family's trusted mechanic. He provided such an excellent, detailed, and honest service to my son that he's recommended him since. I personally have been impressed with Mark from the start because I've arrived to his shop believing it would take some time and money to have it repaired, and I have left soon after with my problem fixed without even being charged, plus a comprehensive summary of the service provided and a general check up of the car. Just recently I took my car convinced it needed new brakes according to the computer, and once again Mark impressed me with his honesty and detailed information by telling me that it was the sensor that was broken, why it broke, and the number of miles still left on my brakes. The cost: A lot less than new unnecessary brake pads.

CP
CINDY P.
05/06/2019
Reliable and honest
Their office is easy to communicate with and they care about getting your car fixed correctly.

SUSAN S.
Winter Springs, FL
Kia Soul
05/02/2019
Great place for all makes and models
I always appreciate the prompt, efficient and friendly service here. I have two vehicles and appointments are always convenient. I especially love the black coupon book.

I have had countless oil change service as well al regular maintenance and small "fixes" and the price has always been very reasonable. Would highly recommend Altamonte Springs Automotive!!

SIDONIA B.
04/25/2019
Excellent Service and Personnel
Thank you again for the excellent service and you and your team. When I bring my car to you I always know it is in awesome hands.

DOUG G.
04/24/2019
Repair of 280,000 mile Jeep
My 2005 Jeep Cherokee Loredo is a family favorite with over 280,000 miles on it. The vehicle has needed some repairs over the years and I would not think of bring it anywhere else for work. Recently the Jeep needed tie rod ends, alignment and some other front end work just due to the wear from the high mileage. It was another successful repair experience!

AC
Andrew C.
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Andrew said that he had no issues with the place's service, fees or anything else.

WH
WILMA H.
04/22/2019
2007 Ford
Friendly and great fast service

PM
PATRICIA M.
Maitland, FL
04/21/2019
ultra great service
They had a lot of job when I came. My car totally shut down. They could repare four days later. I couldn t wait 4 days
However they took my car, repared it and gave me back my car the same day at 10 pm at home please.

BC
BOLIVAR C.
Mitsubishi Outlander
04/18/2019
Always happy 😊
We trust all our cars in Altamonte Springs automotive. He get always great sevice.

DJ
Dee J.
Orlando, FL
Dodge Journey
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Dee said the employees were honest. Mark listened to her service concerns. The service was wonderful.

LD
Lynette D.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Lynette said that when she left the facility her check engine light came on and her vehicle backfired, she went back concerned but they fixed it and it runs fine.

Marty M.
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Marty said that the experience at the facility was not superlative, the service was good, but they were shorthanded and the waiting room was small and lacked refreshments.