KH
KRISTINA H.
Scottsdale, AZ
05/09/2017
Poor time management and manners
When i dropped off my car, i was told it would take about am hour. I also asked that the check engine light be addressed.
I called 2.5 hours after i left and was told it would be another 30 minutes, it was another hour. So it took 3.5 hours to align my car, and the engine light was not addressed to boot. No apologies for the delay in returning my car or a reason why it took so long.
AMC Automotive T., Owner from AMC Automotive responded on 05/10/2017

Hello Kristina
I am terribly sorry for this. There was a problem with the adjustment bolts in the rear of your vehicle that were seized and could not be turned to make the adjustments, this is were most of the time went. During this process we did forget to take a look at the check engine light. I can offer you a full diagnostic to find out whats going on with the light.

Gilbert Najera
Owner
602-769-8555

VC
Victor C.
Arizona
04/22/2017 Category: Service
Victor said that after he got his vehicle serviced at this business they charged him $500. He had an accident, and the vehicle broke down. This business had loosened a screw and they forgot to tighten it back up. After this incident. He will not be going back to this business.