john m.
02/07/2020
repairs
great service affordable pricing quality work have a 97 f150 04 trailblazer 2011 ford escape so tr of car is no problem

VG
Victoria G.
06/01/2019
Needed a new battery
They are very kind and polite. I only needed a new battery, and the work was fast and efficient. The waiting area was comfortable and I was able to start some work on a project. I’m happy to have found a place that I feel good about!

AL
Amber L.
08/09/2018
When getting my oil changed at another shop they told me my fuel tank had a leak around the filler neck. I found AMC Automotive when looking for a nearby place with good reviews. They have good reviews pretty much everywhere, so I figured I would give them a try. They were fast, honest, and when I had a concern after the repair was complete they came and picked up my vehicle to take a look so I did not have to bring it back. Everything turned out great and I appreciate the good customer service and work they did. Will be using them in the future for any repair needs.

SANDRA B.
Mazda Protege5
02/28/2018
AMC Automotive is wonderful!
Gilbert and Mario are wonderful!! They are always so helpful to me and my whole family!! :)

CE
CATHERINE E.
02/22/2018
Excellent service!
Gilbert and Mario were kind, flexible, and trustworthy. I will definitely return.

EB
Eric B.
02/21/2018
Thanks guys!
You guys are honestly the best mechanics I've ever had work on my car. You guys do the repairs and you do them right without any pushy upselling. I feel confident that when you guys make a recommendation it's because there is something genuinely wrong. Also, you guys are super chill and relaxed whenever I come in. I get the vibe you all have fun while you're working. I tell everyone I meet who has car problems to bring their cars to you and they all say the same thing. Thank you!

PR
Pavel R.
02/20/2018 Category: Service
Pavel said this business was honest. They were really good at what they did.

BRIAN H.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/17/2018
Satisfaction! Again!
These guys pointed out the real issues my car had that were much more important than the minor rattle issue I initially came in for. I’d trust these guys any day to steer me in the right direction.

KW
Kristen W.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
02/17/2018 Category: Service
Kristen said the service was good. The staff were friendly, trustworthy and perfect.

FC
Feliciano C.
Avondale, AZ
Lexus GS 300 Luxury Perform Sdn
02/17/2018 Category: Service
Feliciano said the employees provided good service and he was satisfied.

Dustin B.
Pontiac Grand Prix
02/16/2018 Category: Service
Dustin said the service was great and the employees did the job well.

DA
Diana A.
Ford Expedition
02/14/2018 Category: Service
Diana said the employees were responsive and knowledgeable. They got her in and fixed up her vehicle in the same day. It was also very affordable.

PD
Payton D.
Jeep Liberty
02/10/2018 Category: Service
Payton said the service was great.

Michael M.
Turlock, CA
02/10/2018 Category: Service
Michael said Mario was honest and gave him a great deal on brake pads.

Ric S.
Chevrolet Pickup
02/09/2018 Category: Service
Ric said the business did a great job on his front end.

Displaying 1 Review