Raphael R.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
12/08/2017 Category: Service
Raphael said it took the business 45 minutes to get his vehicle moved.
AMC Automotive T., Owner from AMC Automotive responded on 01/04/2018

Hello Raphael,
We waited for the tow truck to unload your vehicle, we had trouble doing so due to the fact that the steering wheel was locked and we could not turn the wheels. This condition made it very difficult to maneuver the car. We diagnosed the issue and found that the ignition module was faulty and the vehicle had to be taken to the dealership for the repairs to be performed, we ran into the same situation of moving the vehicle onto the tow truck as the wheels were still locked.

Gilbert Najera
Owner
602-769-8555

KH
KRISTINA H.
Scottsdale, AZ
05/09/2017
Poor time management and manners
When i dropped off my car, i was told it would take about am hour. I also asked that the check engine light be addressed.
I called 2.5 hours after i left and was told it would be another 30 minutes, it was another hour. So it took 3.5 hours to align my car, and the engine light was not addressed to boot. No apologies for the delay in returning my car or a reason why it took so long.
AMC Automotive T., Owner from AMC Automotive responded on 05/10/2017

Hello Kristina
I am terribly sorry for this. There was a problem with the adjustment bolts in the rear of your vehicle that were seized and could not be turned to make the adjustments, this is were most of the time went. During this process we did forget to take a look at the check engine light. I can offer you a full diagnostic to find out whats going on with the light.

Gilbert Najera
Owner
602-769-8555

VC
Victor C.
04/22/2017 Category: Service
Victor said that after he got his vehicle serviced at this business they charged him $500. He had an accident, and the vehicle broke down. This business had loosened a screw and they forgot to tighten it back up. After this incident. He will not be going back to this business.

VG
Victoria G.
06/01/2019
Needed a new battery
They are very kind and polite. I only needed a new battery, and the work was fast and efficient. The waiting area was comfortable and I was able to start some work on a project. I’m happy to have found a place that I feel good about!

AL
Amber L.
08/09/2018
When getting my oil changed at another shop they told me my fuel tank had a leak around the filler neck. I found AMC Automotive when looking for a nearby place with good reviews. They have good reviews pretty much everywhere, so I figured I would give them a try. They were fast, honest, and when I had a concern after the repair was complete they came and picked up my vehicle to take a look so I did not have to bring it back. Everything turned out great and I appreciate the good customer service and work they did. Will be using them in the future for any repair needs.

SANDRA B.
Mazda Protege5
02/28/2018
AMC Automotive is wonderful!
Gilbert and Mario are wonderful!! They are always so helpful to me and my whole family!! :)

CE
CATHERINE E.
02/22/2018
Excellent service!
Gilbert and Mario were kind, flexible, and trustworthy. I will definitely return.

EB
Eric B.
02/21/2018
Thanks guys!
You guys are honestly the best mechanics I've ever had work on my car. You guys do the repairs and you do them right without any pushy upselling. I feel confident that when you guys make a recommendation it's because there is something genuinely wrong. Also, you guys are super chill and relaxed whenever I come in. I get the vibe you all have fun while you're working. I tell everyone I meet who has car problems to bring their cars to you and they all say the same thing. Thank you!

PR
Pavel R.
02/20/2018 Category: Service
Pavel said this business was honest. They were really good at what they did.

BRIAN H.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/17/2018
Satisfaction! Again!
These guys pointed out the real issues my car had that were much more important than the minor rattle issue I initially came in for. I’d trust these guys any day to steer me in the right direction.

KW
Kristen W.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
02/17/2018 Category: Service
Kristen said the service was good. The staff were friendly, trustworthy and perfect.

FC
Feliciano C.
Avondale, AZ
Lexus GS 300 Luxury Perform Sdn
02/17/2018 Category: Service
Feliciano said the employees provided good service and he was satisfied.

Dustin B.
Pontiac Grand Prix
02/16/2018 Category: Service
Dustin said the service was great and the employees did the job well.

DA
Diana A.
Ford Expedition
02/14/2018 Category: Service
Diana said the employees were responsive and knowledgeable. They got her in and fixed up her vehicle in the same day. It was also very affordable.

PD
Payton D.
Jeep Liberty
02/10/2018 Category: Service
Payton said the service was great.

Michael M.
Turlock, CA
02/10/2018 Category: Service
Michael said Mario was honest and gave him a great deal on brake pads.

Ric S.
Chevrolet Pickup
02/09/2018 Category: Service
Ric said the business did a great job on his front end.

BRIAN H.
02/08/2018
Best auto repair experience, again
I was completely lost as to what the problem was. Not these guys. The diagnosed and repaired the issue in minutes. I thought it needed a major tuneup. The found it just needed a battery. Too easy! Worth every dime.

ER
EDWIN R.
02/08/2018
Completed as promised!
Service was performed on my vehicle and was delivered as promised. Very happy with their service and diagnosis of my vehicle.

Josh M.
02/02/2018 Category: Service
Josh said he would recommend the business.