Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5rating 4.39

Overall Rating 4.0422508/5Overall Rating 4.0422508/5Overall Rating 4.0422508/5Overall Rating 4.0422508/5rating 4.0422508
Overall Rating 2.0000044/5Overall Rating 2.0000044/5rating 2.0000044rating 2.0000044rating 2.0000044

LL

Great Job
Keep up the good work
Linda J P., Internet Manager from Antwerpen Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Hi Sherrie,

Thanks for letting us know that our service team did a great job on the repair and service of your Accent.  We appreciate your business!

Lack of communication
I had to call 5-6 times to receive a response back after I dropped off my car for repair. This was the process every time I needed an update. There was no one that answered the calls many times.

Hello,

Thank you for providing us with honest feedback on your service.  We appreciate your input and I have escalated to the service manager.  We will be contacting you and we are sorry that you had issues.

So Helpful
I was checked in by an older guy that was walking with a cane due to his ACL surgery, but he was so helpful and made sure my car was in and out.

Shikerra,

Thank you for taking time to rate your service 5 stars at Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville.  We appreciate your business and enjoy the sun the rest of this week.

LW
Leroy W.
Owings Mills, MD
09/18/2018 Category: Service
When we bring our vehicle in for service rather it is for a oil change or anything else
the wait has not been long. Very good service and the personnel who help us are very nice.

Hi Leroy,

Thank you for the 5 star review and we appreciate your business at Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville.

We are glad to hear our service team always provides good personnel service and have a wonderful week!

PM
Paul M.
Gwynn Oak, MD
Service my vehicle
The employees are very friendly and kind.

Hello Paul,

We are glad to hear our service team was professional and friendly.

Andrew M.
Elkridge, MD
Poor Service Department
Poor communication in service department. Service was not completed in the estimated time and did not update the customer.

Hi Andrew,

I am sorry you did not receive the service you expected during your repair visit.   I am going to review your comments and concerns with the service manager.

Someone will be contacting you.
We do appreciate your business.

Clean, nice workers
I had a good experience and will be using Antwerpen for any maintenance or repairs in the future. The facility is clean and the workers were nice and respectful.
Linda J P., Internet Manager from Antwerpen Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Hello,

We are so glad to hear that you received professional caring service on your Sonata.  We look forward to seeing you in the future on any service request with your Hyundai.

We appreciate your business and for taking time to complete our service survey!

Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville.

09/15/2018 Category: Service
Quality service so far, but needs improvement
Work quality and service personnel are very good - and that is these 4*s are for. But the waiting area has broken and older chairs, and all the facility smells smoke. Car wash is not given to wait customers unless asked, even if provided, the quality is poor. Overall good people, but facility needs improvement.

Hello,

Thanks for choosing Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville to service your Tucson and for rating your service 4 stars.  We appreciate your business!.

GN
Gregory N.
Columbia, MD
2011 Hyundai Elantra
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Nice people, lets work on the trust though ok?
So everything was good with my update. My car is fine. But then I get the "recommended" work to be done and I'm a bit astonished. It said I needed new spark plugs and even quoted me a price. Problem is I just had that done 1 week ago. There was NO WAY they checked. When I asked I was told " Oh, we just put that in there because of your mileage". So how do I trust your "recommended" work ever again? I won't, that's how. Your facility is nice, your sales people are nice too. But telling me I NEED work done, then telling me you didn't even CHECK but told me I needed to pay over $200 for just that 1 service I didn't even NEED! Seriously!!!! Come on, this is exactly why people don't trust dealerships. I took your "recommended" list to MY mechanic and he laughed. Over 1/2 of all the work you recommended I get done ( over $700 worth of stuff ) was NOT NECESSARY or Recently Done.
I'm not a fan of being lied to, I'm not a fan of being hoodwinked. I'm not a fan of being told I need work because you ASSUME I need it. I have no reason to trust you or your other mechanics in the future. I got my update done. Thank you. Please, never lie to me again and tell me I NEED work done if you don't even know that I actually need it. I consider it a lie to say I NEED it if you are just guessing.
Sincerely,
A customer you probably don't have to ever worry about again.

Hello Gregory,

We appreciate all of your honest feedback good or bad on your service.  Thank you for the 4 star review on your service experience.  Your comments will be used to improve our service process.

We appreciate your business!

Robert C.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
09/14/2018 Category: Service
" The Customer Severvice". The friendly Atmusfear.
Keep up the Good works you do at Antwerpen
Hyundai.

Hello Robert,

Thanks for choosing Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville to service your Genesis and for rating your service 5 stars.  We appreciate your business!

James W.
Customer service was great
Fast and friendly service

Hi James,

We appreciate the 5 star review and so glad the service you received was professional.

Have a great weekend!

LH
Lance H.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Great Customer Service
Overall the service was great. I went for a routine oil change and was out of there in a timely fashion. They also presented other things they noticed with the car and a quote for each product to get it repaired.

Hi Lance,

Thank you for taking your time to rate your service at Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville.  We will always provide a 5 star service experience during every service visit.

oil change
Done to my satisfaction

Hello,

Thanks for choosing Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville to service your Tucson and for rating your service 5 stars.  We appreciate your business!

Muriel B.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
good
My advisor was Sean. He was polite and concerned. Very good.
When I got home after my cabin filter was replaced, now my front window de fogger is not working. I called him today and he said bring it in this Saturday so they can fix it.

Hello Muriel,

Thank you for all the great comments and for letting us know that Sean your service advisor provided a 5 star experience.

Popcorn
No comment

Hello,

Thanks for choosing Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville to service your Sonata and for rating your service 4 stars.  We appreciate your business!

Gwynn Oak, MD
2009 Hyundai Genesis
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Quickly had my car serviced and ready in the time provided

Hello,

We are very happy to hear your service was completed as expected and we provided a a 5 star service experience.

Thank you for being a loyal customer!

John H.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Great service always!
Every time I have brought my car in (that I bought there) I'm treated nicely, I'm never taken advantage of, the service is fast and the shuttle service makes it convenient to drop of during the weekday morning and pick up without missing work. Top notch always.

Hi John,

Yes we love our customers to receive a 5 star experience every time at Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville.  We appreciate your business and for being a loyal customer.

SP
Shirley P.
Nottingham, MD
Customer service
Great Customer Service Everytime

Hi Shirley,

We appreciate you being a loyal customer to Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville.  Thank you for the 5 star review and rating your service great!

Mary B.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Five star. They try hard to make everything right.
Yes...in a heart beat!

Hi Mary,

Thank you for taking time to rate your service 5 stars and for being a loyal customer to Antwerpen Hyundai Clarksville.