Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4

Overall Rating 4.0434793/5Overall Rating 4.0434793/5Overall Rating 4.0434793/5Overall Rating 4.0434793/5rating 4.0434793
Overall Rating 2.0289878/5Overall Rating 2.0289878/5rating 2.0289878rating 2.0289878rating 2.0289878

GC
Gary C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Car seat trimming
Unhappy

Hi Gary,

I am so sorry to hear about the issues with the wait times! Our goal is to have our customers in and out in a reasonable time frame and I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations. Someone from our office will be reaching out to you Monday 05-21-18 to rebuild your trust and fix these issues.

Deborah L.
Halethorpe, MD
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Being considerate to others.
When setting an appointment. The needs of the customer shoud be regonized.. he shoud not have to wait for hours.

Hi Deborah,

I’m sincerely sorry you had that experience with our service team. I will be reaching out to you on Monday 5-21-18  to speak with you in greater detail so we can rebuild your trust.

I look forward to speaking with you.

05/19/2018 Category: Service
Great service and attention to detail.

Hi,

Thank you for trusting Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville to service your 2013 Sonata and letting us know our service team is professional and detail oriented.

Jack says YES!

Tina S.
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Happy driver
Always fast friendly service

Hi Tina,

Thank you for giving Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville service a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and glad you found our service team to be  fast and friendly.

We look forward to seeing you on your next appointment.

2017 Hyundai Azera
Bad attention to detail
The do not care enough to give detail to car.

Good Morning,

I'm so sorry to hear you didn't have a good experience with the service. I just left you a voice-mail so we can make this right for you.

I look forward to speaking with you!

Hi,

I left you a voice-mail to get greater detail from your experience, so i can make this right for you. Hyundai requires me to send you a rescore for you to complete after we have resolved the issues.

I look forward to speaking with you!

TD
Tommie D.
awesome
I find a very friendly relationship everytime I go to have my car service

Hi Tommie,

Yes, Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and giving our service department 5 stars. We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

EK
Earnestine K.
Convenient
Courteous

Hi Earnestine,

Thank you for being a loyal customer to Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville.  We appreciate your business and we are glad you found our service team to be Courteous and Professional.

OA
Olakunle A.
execellent service
Service was done with exceptional customer service. Shuttle was arranged in timely manner.

Hi Olakunle,

Thank you for your 5 star review and for letting us know our service was exceptional. We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

CG
Carol G.
Tucson Service

Hello Carol,

Thank you for trusting Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville to service your Hyundai Tucson. We appreciate your business in service and sales.

Margaret S.
excellent
my service person was very professional and nice.

Hi Margaret,

Yes, We are so glad to hear that our service team provided excellent customer service. Thank you for taking your time to rate your service 5 stars.

Charlene W.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Not being taken advantage of!
Although I don’t drive much, there are no unnecessary charges added on and I am grateful for honesty.

Hi Charlene,

We are glad you drove your Hyundai Tucson to Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville for your vehicle repairs. Thank you for letting us know you found our service team to be honest and professional.

SF
Scott F.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Save your money
Last year I had to have my engine replaced after saying it was my fault because I had an oil change at a different shop. Turns out they the defect was their fault.

Today I took my vehicle in for brakes. Over $900 later I got my truck back (with no new rotors). Who charges that much for pads and draining brake fluid? Antwerpen Hyundai, that's who.

My mistake for telling them to do the work, although I assumed that included rotors. You know what happens when you assume. That won't happen again for sure.

Hello Scott,

I am so sorry to hear about the issues that you have had. I would like to speak with you on this matter in further detail. I will be reaching out to you regarding this matter. If you have any questions in the meantime pleade reach out to me.

Hi Scott,

When you get a moment please contact me so we can address and resolve any issues with your service at Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville.  I am forwarding you a re-score to complete once we have resolved all issues.

Look forward to speaking with you.

LC
Leslie C.
Pikesville, MD
service
Great customer service!

Hello Leslie,

Thank you for your 5 star review. It is great to hear that you were well taken care of during your visit. Please enjoy the rest of your weekend from Antwerpen Hyundai of Catonsville.

Robert C.
Title

Hello Robert,

Thank you for your 4 star review. It is great to hear that you received excellent service during your visit. I hope that you have a great week and we look forward to seeing you at your next service

Jermaine C.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Needs improvement
I think a lot of work is needed and normally I would recommend but not like this can someone call me 410-620-8565

Hello Jermaine,

I am sorry to hear about your issue. I will be reaching out to you today to discuss this in further detail. Please let me know if you have any questions in the meantime and I will be happy to help.

Hi Jermaine,

I just tried to reach out to you and left you a voicemail to get more details on your issues and concerns.

I look forward to speaking with you about your service experience.

LW
Linda W.
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Good customer service for the years I have been bringing my cars.
Thank you for your service.

Hello Linda,

Thank you for your 5 star review. It is great to hear that you received exceptional service during your visit. I hope that you have a great week and we look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Jane B.
Poor follow up
Had issues post service and have still not bean contacted after calls and emails to a variety of people.

Hello Jane,

Thank you for your honest review. I am sorry that no one from our service department has reached out to you. Either myself of your service adviser will be reaching out to you today to discuss the issues in further detail. Please let me know if you have any questions in the meantime and I will be happy to help.

Hi Jane,

I left you a message to contact me so we can address and resolve all issues.  I am so sorry you have had issues trying to reach a service representative.  Hyundai requires me to forward you a re-score to complete after we have resolved all issues.

Look forward to speaking with you.

Everytime I've come
Work has never been completed as stated in the checklist.

Hello,

Thank you for your honest review. I am sorry to hear about the issues that you had during your visit. I would like to discuss them in greater detail with you. I will be reaching out to you shortly to discuss these issues. Please let me know if you have any questions and I will be happy to help.

Soung C.
Halethorpe, MD
2012 Hyundai Tucson
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Smile kind!!!
I went to oilchange at 7am.
All the staff helped me nice with big smile and greeting.
Specially benjamin washingto help me really nice.
Thx ben and all the staff.

Hello Soung,

NM
Naveen M.
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Naveen
Good for now

Hello Naveen,

Thank you for your 4 star review. It is great to hear that you received excellent service during your visit. I hope that you have a great week and we look forward to seeing you at your next service