Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4

Overall Rating 4.0434793/5Overall Rating 4.0434793/5Overall Rating 4.0434793/5Overall Rating 4.0434793/5rating 4.0434793
Overall Rating 2.0289878/5Overall Rating 2.0289878/5rating 2.0289878rating 2.0289878rating 2.0289878

Jean F.
Milford Mill, MD
2009 Hyundai Genesis
Absolutely Unacceptable Service
I'm too distraught to explain

Hello Jean,

Thank you for your honest feedback, I am so sorry to hear that you didn't have a great service experience! Someone will be reaching out to you to speak with you in further detail to resolve this issue.

Domingo R.
Severn, MD
Outstanding Customer Service
As always, great customer service. Thank you

Hello Domingo,

Thank you for taking the time to give our service team 5 stars! We appreciate your loyalty to Antwerpen Hyundai of Catonsville. Please enjoy the rest of your week!

AD
Arielle D.
Rockville, MD
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Less than ideal customer service
I purchased my car here and figured I'd service it here as well, but both have proven to be a mistake. The customer service since I purchased my car has been frustrating and traumatizing. Every visit there were communication issues and speaking with others this seems to be the norm. Very disappointing.

Hello Arielle,

Thank you for your honest feedback! I am so sorry you did not have a great experience with us. Someone will be reaching out to you to speak with you in further detail. Look forward to speaking with you!

Great
Great experience

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to give Sean 5 stars! I am so happy to hear that you had a great service experience with us! We hop e you enjoy the rest of your week!

JACK SAYS YES!

Oil change + tire rotation
In and out within an hour!

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to give out service team 5 stars! We value your time and safety and appreciate your trusting us with your 2018 Hyundai Sonata! Please enjoy the rest of your week from Antwerpen Hyundai or Catonsville.

John F.
Millersville, MD
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Not the best visit, but will return
My vehicle was returned with grease smudges on the drivers side and the service reminder wasn't updated. We go to the Catonsville Hyundai, even though it's 35 min away (travel can be up to an hour w/beltway traffic), because we bought the car there & we have liked the way we & our car have been treated. This visit was not up to par, but the Service Manager has made amends, which we appreciate.

Good Morning John,

Thank you for your honest feedback, I hope they were able to take care of the seat for you! You are a valued customer and we appreciate you giving us a chance to make it right for you! We hope you have a great week from Antwerpen Hyundai of Catonsville.

Portsmouth, RI
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service review
Excellent customer service by Doug.

Hello,

We appreciate you for having the trust and confidence to keep your 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe safe. We look forward to seeing you on you next visit and hope you have a great week!

JE
Janice E.
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Service advisor Doug M. Took great care of the attention needed for my car. I thank him for keeping me up to date every step of the way.

Hello janice,

Thank you for taking the time to give our service department 5 stars! I am happy to hear Doug took great care of you and your vehicle during your visit. We hope you have a great week from Antwerpen Hyundai of Catonsville.

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Frustrating
My vehicle went in on 7/6. Diagnosed with some electrical problem. Told it was fixed picked it up, same exact problem. It is now 7/16 and I still don’t have my car or even know what is wrong with it. Very frustrated and discouraged at this time.

Hello,

Thank you for your honest feedback, I am sincerely sorry to hear you are not having a good service experience. Please don't be discouraged, someone from the service department will be in touch with you to resolve this issue.

Jason K.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Brooke was awesome and accommodating. I had a tight time window to get a ride back to the dealership and She ensures that my vehicle was ready on time and even provided an update mid-service to let me know the status. Fantastic service.
Sheryl A C., Customer Service Specialist from Antwerpen Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It is great to hear that you had an exceptional service experience. We look forward to seeing you at your next service.

CG
Calvin G.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Ben Washington
Ben Washington is the reason why I stay hes honest reliable and get the job done . When I call and have a problem he have the solution if he don't he will call me back the same day and let me know this is why I like Ben Washington he is one of the best

LH
Lance H.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Exceptional Service
I had a great service experience. I was helped by Brooke who was exceptional at providing my options and keeping me updated with my repairs. She made the process as smooth as possible and will highly recommend this branches services.

TJ
Thomas J.
Pasadena, MD
Service Hyundai Sonata
The service is always reliable. The personnel are friendly and knowledgeable. Especially, Service writer Sean. He has a genuine interest for you and your car care needs.

Thomas,

Thank you for all of your great comments and taking time to mention the service Scan provided on your Sonata.

We appreciate your loyalty to Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville and have a wonderful weekend!

Linda M.
Windsor Mill, MD
The service
I love my guy who fixes my car .yea BEN.

Hi Linda,

We love Ben too at Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville!  He has been with us for many years and will always provide you with a 5 star service experience.

We appreciate your comments and your time to fill out our survey.

Charles M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
great sevice
very good service department

Hi Charles,

Thank you for trusting Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville with your Santa Fe.  We appreciate you taking time to rate your service 5 stars.

Our service team wishing you a wonderful weekend!

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
the service is best.
I will continue to buy and bring my car hear.

Hello,

We want to reach out with a big thank you for being such a loyal customer to Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville.  So glad our service team provided you with a 5 star experience which you will receive on every service or sales experience.

Have wonderful and safe weekend!

ER
Eileen R.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great
Love my Santa Fe!!!

Hello Eileen,

We are so glad that you LOVE YOUR SANTA FE!  We also love our customers at Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville and love the 5 star rating.  Have a wonderful and safe weekend!

AA
Amy A.
Excellent Customer Service!
Doug was extremely accommodating on my visit and even stayed late so that I could pick up my car.

Hello Amy,

Yes we love to hear that we provided excellent customer service at Antwerpen Hyundai.  Doug will always take care of all your service needs and provide professional customer care for your Hyundai Tucson.

Have a wonderful week!

07/11/2018 Category: Service
The maintenance personnel always provide excellent service!

Hello,

Thank you for letting us know that our service team was professional and pleasant. We appreciate the 5 star rating from Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville.

KW
Kim W.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Customers service
It was nice and so was the service

Hello Kim,