Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5rating 4.39

Overall Rating 4.1022698/5Overall Rating 4.1022698/5Overall Rating 4.1022698/5Overall Rating 4.1022698/5rating 4.1022698
Overall Rating 2.01136/5Overall Rating 2.01136/5rating 2.01136rating 2.01136rating 2.01136

07/20/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Seecice
I received excellent service every time I visited the service department.
Monique A. from Antwerpen Hyundai responded on 07/20/2019

Hello,

Thank you for the 5 star review. I am happy to hear you had a great experience with us. we are happy to have you as loyal customer. Antwerpen Hyundai is continuing to make changes in the right direction to ensure that our customers receive the best service possible. We appreciate your feedback and your business!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe

Farzin Z.
Columbia, MD
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Fast service
Fast service and great customer service.

Hi Farzin,

Darlene R.
Catonsville, MD
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Unacceptable Service
I took my car in because the engine light came on and I also needed the service turned off (something the last dealership didn’t do). I was told that a part was needed for the engine. The next day the part came in and when it was installed the service agent called me to pickup my car. The car was nicely washed however when I turned the car on, both the engine light and the service light were still on. I advised the service agent and she rolled my car back to the mechanic, apparently there was a different undiagnosed issue with the engine. Unfortunately it was on a Friday and I had to come back the following week due to the fact that a part had to be ordered. I called to check on the part on Monday and it wasn’t in so I checked again on Tuesday. The part was in and it didn’t take long for them to install but once again I’m ready to leave the dealership, I turn my car on and the service light was still on. I was not happy and I was going out-of-town so my light is still on as of today :-(

Hi Darlene,

Thank you for taking the time out to leave a review. We greatly apologize for the inconvenience. Antwerpen Hyundai is making changes to ensure our customers the excellence they look for when coming to our service department. I have escalated you concerns to upper management. Our service Director is looking into this issue. I will be reaching out to you soon. We appreciate your business!

LG
Louis G.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Thanks to Monique Armstrong who is excellent As a CSR that’s always taking care in assuring appointments are convenient for the customer and her follow up after in assuring satisfaction of service is the main reason I return to have my vehicles serviced at Antwerpen Hyundai she’s the best

Customer services

Hi Louis,

Owings Mills, MD
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Good salesman the first time we came
Our server Shan provided us with good service this time . But we still continue to have issues with our car . They continuously say they can’t find the problem...

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback.  I am happy to hear you had a great experience with us. we are happy to have you as loyal customer. Antwerpen Hyundai is continuing to make changes in the right direction to ensure that our customers receive the best service possible. We apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced. We appreciate your feedback and your business!

LD
Lequana D.
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Sean was so helpful, he told me the estimate of the time I would be waiting on my car, he told me about the recall and ordered the part so my car could be fixed and once the part came we set up a time for the earliest possible time. Sean was very professional and gave me service with a smile.

Hi Lequana,

Elkridge, MD
2019 Hyundai Tucson
7k Mile Service
I left comments previously.

SG
Sheila G.
Owings Mills, MD
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Great
Great because of the People that are employed there

Hi SHeila,

BP
Bogart P.
Elkridge, MD
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Scheduled Maintenance
Professional, friendly staff, always willing to help.
Many thanks my Service Advisor Mr. Sean Lonas tremendous job.

Hi Bograt,

Thank you for the 5 star review. It was great talking to you. I am happy to hear you had a great experience with us. we are happy to have you as loyal customer. Antwerpen Hyundai is continuing to make changes in the right direction to ensure that our customers receive the best service possible. We appreciate your feedback and your business!

AJ
Anita J.
Windsor Mill, MD
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Timely service
They get you scheduled in a timely fashion and they get you in and out quickly.
Monique A. from Antwerpen Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

Hi Anita,

Thank you for the 5 star review. Thanks for taking the time to talk to me over the phone. It was great talking to you. I am happy to hear you had a great experience with us. we are happy to have you as loyal customer. Antwerpen Hyundai is continuing to make changes in the right direction to ensure that our customers receive the best service possible. We appreciate your feedback and your business!

Columbia, MD
2007 Hyundai Tucson
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Service rep Lily and service manager Roberto
Both service rep Lily and Service Manager, Roberto helped to turn my experience from a not so good one initially to an excellent one. I am glad that Lily took over the management for my service. She is very knowledgeable and provides alternative accommodations when needed. Service manager Roberto was also excellent in following up with me regarding the status of my car as well as providing accommodations while my car was being repaired.
Monique A. from Antwerpen Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

Michael P.
Severna Park, MD
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Great service again
I needed to bring my 2018 Sonata in for service due to the recent recall. Decided to stay at the dealership while the repairs were done. After a half hour, Marty Gonchar came out to let me know that a part was required and they had to send for it. He took care of getting me a rental car (at Antwerpen expense) and told me that it would be 2-3 days. He called the next day to let me know that the part had arrived and he would call when the repairs were done. He called the next day at 7 am and said to pick up the car at any time. Very little fuss and muss on my part. I appreciate the way Marty kept me informed of what was going on and what to expect. He was awesome.

Hi Michael,

Millersville, MD
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Efficient service
Went in for manufacturer's safety service. Staff was good and timely.

Ellicott City, MD
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
My review
Marty was great!

AR
Alexis R.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
Marty rocks
We had Marty as a service technician for the first time and he was fabulous. Very communicative and professional. The car was done right on schedule and he was very informative about the issues. Definitely recommend working with him!

Hi Alexis,

PW
Paula W.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Fast Service
I was in and out within an hour for an oil change and tire rotation.

Hi Paula,

Gwynn Oak, MD
2011 Hyundai Elantra
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Service rep and technician were knowledgeable and customer friendly. Service rep was very responsive to my calls and to keeping me informed with updates related to my vehicle status. The technician displayed great interest in wanting to ensure that the issue was resolved evident by taking a test run with me around the dealership.

Ellicott City, MD
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Very disappointed
What should have been a very minor oil and filter change turned into a hassle. When I got home oil was leaking
all over my driveway and in my garage and now my driveway and garage is stained with oil. I took the car
back the next day when I noticed the car leaking and found out my oil was over filled by one quart where it should
have been filled and the filter was put on wrong .

Denise B.
2019 Hyundai Kona
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Friendly
Monique A. from Antwerpen Hyundai responded on 07/10/2019

Hi Denise,

Thank you so much for the 5 star review. We strive hard to make sure each customer is happy with our customer service and the quality of work they receive here at Antwerpen Hyundai. We appreciate your loyalty and your business!