Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5rating 4.42
4.4

Overall Rating 4.2053601/5Overall Rating 4.2053601/5Overall Rating 4.2053601/5Overall Rating 4.2053601/5rating 4.2053601
Overall Rating 2.0714295/5Overall Rating 2.0714295/5rating 2.0714295rating 2.0714295rating 2.0714295

Glen Burnie, MD
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Warranty work
They did a great job with suspension repair that was under warranty. Hyundai even offers a discounted rental for warranty work; nice deal.
Monique A. from Antwerpen Hyundai responded on 11/21/2019

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing Antwerpen Hyundai to service your vehicle.

Janet M.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
Happy Customer
My service rep Marty and mechanic Donald were very great!

Hi Janet,

Hanover, MD
Needs work
I was told an oil change would take an hour and a half, but ended up waiting two and a half hours before I went up myself to ask on the status of my service. After thirty more minutes I was told it was finished. I’ve also been struggling, just to get a complimentary car wash from this facility and have never received on in the 20,000 miles I’ve driven on my vehicle. The people don’t come in till after 12 which is why I purposely timed my appointment for later and even asked for it when I made my appointment. Upon arrival I was told “it’s too cold, we can’t”. So...something as simple...as a car wash that’s provided as a simple service at most car dealerships is a struggle to receive here.

Hello,

I regret you had this type of experience here in our service department. I have escalated your concerns to our service manager. I will be contacting you about your concerns.

DV
Debora V.
Glen Burnie, MD
Quick and easy
The service was done without a hitch. The only issue was the lack of space in the parking lot for people to pull their cars in...not that anything can be done. You only have so much room!

Hi Debora,

Thank you for the 5 star review and for choosing Antwerpen Hyundai for your service needs. We like to know our customers are happy. I have escalated your concerns to our service director.

James S.
Sykesville, MD
2008 Hyundai Accent
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Our service writer Marty was great!!!
Marty is a great service writer. He was very attentive and was right on with all communication.

Thank You!!!!

Hi James,

Thank you for the 5 star review and for choosing Antwerpen Hyundai for your service experience. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. This is a very demanding challenging job. We are pleased to hear you received 5 star service. Antwerpen is continuing to find ways to make sure our customers are happy with the quality of service we provide. We appreciate your business!

2012 Hyundai Accent
11/18/2019 Category: Service
none
none

Hello,

Thank you for your feed back we appreciate your business!

ZA
Zina A.
Woodstock, MD
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/17/2019 Category: Service
Always Great
Customer service is wonderful! My truck is always taken care of well!

Hi Zina,

Thank you for the 5 star review and for choosing Antwerpen Hyundai to service your 2017 Santa Fe.

Marlowe S.

KW
Kim W.
Milford Mill, MD
Loyal Customer
I believe the old adage, "people don't care how much you know; they just want to know how much you care." Although my service appointment was for general maintenance, they took the time to ask me about my feelings about my car and gave me a chance to ask questions about new technology that I'm not familiar with. I was treated with respect and dignity.

Hi Kim,

Thank you for your feedback we are happy to hear that your service 5 star quality service. This is a very demanding challenging job.  Antwerpen is continuing to find ways to make sure our customers are happy with the quality of service we provide. We appreciate your business!

Ellicott City, MD
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
1st service trip
good
Monique A. from Antwerpen Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

Hello,

Thank you for your honest feedback. We appreciate your business!

11/15/2019 Category: Service
will return timeliness, cleanliness, professional caring attitude

Hello,

Thank you for the 5 star review and for choosing Antwerpen Hyundai.

Randallstown, MD
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Antwerpen Service
Service is always prompt and reliable.

Hi Edwina,

Thank you for the 5 star review and for choosing Antwerpen Hyundai to service your 2016 Elantra. We look forward to your next service visit.

Hanover, PA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great place
Provides great service

Hello,

I'm happy we where able to meet your service needs.

N/A
I am highly disappointed with the service I have received, I am considering seeking a lawyer !
Spoke with Service Manager and he don’t seem to really care .

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. Our Service Director and Service Advisor will be reaching out to you soon.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff that listens to issues and tries to resolve.
Friendly staff that listens to issues and tries to resolve.

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback we appreciate your business!

JJ
James J.
11/14/2019 Category: Service
The staff was very helpful.
Very helpful and speedy service

Hi James,

Thank you for the 5 star review and for choosing Antwerpen Hyundai to service your 2019 Elantra.

Middle River, MD
2019 Hyundai Sonata
what a dealership
everyone seems to be friendly so far,just hope that i keep getting good service.

GH
George H.
2019 Hyundai Kona
11/13/2019 Category: Service
George Harmon
Excellent service completed in a timely manner and with good courteous manners

Hi George,

11/13/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
The service was good, but the wait is too long
Monique A. from Antwerpen Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019