Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5rating 4.38

Overall Rating 3.999996/5Overall Rating 3.999996/5Overall Rating 3.999996/5rating 3.999996rating 3.999996
Overall Rating 2.0138917/5Overall Rating 2.0138917/5rating 2.0138917rating 2.0138917rating 2.0138917

Cecile H.
Owings Mills, MD
01/18/2019 Category: Service
The service was efficient, and well done.

TW
Twamenia W.
Catonsville, MD
Monthly Maintenance
I purchased a platinum plus plan so that I do not have to worry about having my car serviced in a timely manner.

01/18/2019 Category: Service
Always professional caring and friendly.
I'm never disappointed with their service!

GC
German C.
Above standard service
Ran into situation with motor which was out of warranty. Kozy the service rep helping me kept me updated regularly as well was able to get the repair cover by Hyundai. Thank you

Hello German,

We would like to thank you for the 5 star review and letting us know that your service advisor provided professional customer service.

Have a wonderful weekend from Antwerpen Hyundai!

BA
Brenda A.
Gwynn Oak, MD
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Excellence
Enjoy the fast service ♡

Hi Brenda,

Thank you for taking your time to provide us your comments on your service at Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville.  We appreciate the 5 star rating and have a wonderful week end!

PC
Pietro C.
Woodstock, MD
worse dealership ever
please do not bring your car to this dealership. They always try to add some extra maintenance and the price is exorbitant. Shop around and you will get a better service for a much lower price.

Hello Pietro,

I have escalated your comments to our service director for him to review your service and charges.

AK
Aleksandr K.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/17/2019 Category: Service
good
good
Linda J P., Internet Manager from Antwerpen Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Hi Aleksandr,

Thank you for taking your time to provide us your comments on your service at Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville.  We appreciate the 4 star rating and have a wonderful week end!

PB
Patrica B.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Making things better indeed!
When I drove in after a hit and run accident that had just occured several miles away, the front bumper was half way off. It was 5 pm. Shawn Kopalchick , the service director, was immediately helpful and informative- giving me time to create the best plan for the situation, time for calls to my insurance agent, and details about the cost of replacement. When I decided on a plan , he stayed late until 8:30 so that the new bumper could be installed. I did not have to rent a car and was able to drive home by 9:pm as though the accident had not even happened. That level of service was beyond excellent- it was amazing! Thank you!

Hi Patrica,

Thank you so much for the great comments about your service experience at Antwerpen Hyundai.  We appreciate you choosing Antwerpen and for taking time to complete our survey.

Have a wonderful weekend!

BG
Brenda G.
Elkridge, MD
Customer service
Service rep was outstanding and super courteous.

Hello Brenda,

Have a wonderful weekend from Antwerpen Hyundai!

NM
Nancy M.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Management
I don’t have much to say about the business it self. I love the reception lady not the service head service manager he never return you calls. Please find a friendly and helpful Manager to service the customer. I have called this man Josh so many time he never return my call and never at the dealership when I come for service. Please get a better Manger please

Hi Nancy,

I am so glad you love Carol our receptionist who has been with the company over 30 years.  Josh has moved on to other employment and we have a new service director Robert Caicedo.  He is making great improvements so please stop by and say hello.

If you have any unresolved issues or need to speak with someone feel free to contact Roberto or myself.

EP
Eugene P.
Columbia, MD
battery
quick

Hello Eugene,

So glad that we were able to replace your battery quickly and provide you a 5 star service experience.

We appreciate your business!

Poor service
Poor service

Hello,

Thank you for your business and taking time to complete our service survey.  I have escalated your rating and comments to our service director.

I am sorry for the bad service experience because that is not how we treat our customers.

AA
Antoinette A.
a smile
Job well done.

Hello Antoinette,

Thank you for the 5 star service for Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville.  We appreciate your business and so glad to hear that we provided professional happy service on your Sonata.

Eldersburg, MD
2008 Hyundai Elantra
Antwerpen Hyundai
Very good customer service, job done in a timely manner and great service discounts.

Hello,

Thank you for your business and for choosing Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville.  We appreciate the 5 star rating and for letting us know you received great customer service.

Have a wonderful day!

James W.
Customer service
Very polite and friendly service was excellent

Hi James,

Thank you for your business and for choosing Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville.  We appreciate the 5 star rating and have a wonderful day!

LG
Louis G.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Services
Services are good

Hi Louis,

Thank you for your business and for choosing Antwerpen Hyundai Catonsville.  We appreciate the 4 star rating and have a wonderful day!

Maxzine H.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
01/13/2019 Category: Service
It's ok.
It's a dealership. I had problems in the begining trying to get someone on the phone in sevice. I would keep getting voice mail from Lisa who by the way never returned any if my calls. Once my service representative left me a voice message with another number i had better luck at talking with someone.

Hi Maxzine,

I would like apologize for the issues with the phone process that you encountered within our service department.  We would love an opportunity to speak with you.  I have escalated your comments to the service director.

BC
Branston C.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/12/2019 Category: Service
It is what it is!!
See previous comment

Hello Branston,

I have escalated your comments to our service director or review. We appreciate your business and would love to speak with you to review your comments.

LP
Lorin P.
Marriottsville, MD
2013 Hyundai Equus
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Equus Service
Customer area - showroom in need of makeover.

Hi Lorin,

Thank you for choosing Antwerpen Hyundai to service your Equus.  We appreciate your business and the 4 star review.

BO
Brien O.
Ellicott City, MD
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Good communication
Sam, my point of contact, was clear, friendly, followed up well.
Linda J P., Internet Manager from Antwerpen Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Hi Brien,

Thank you for choosing Antwerpen Hyundai to service your Sonata.  We appreciate your business and the 5 star review.