TA
TAYO A.
Nissan Versa
10/20/2020
Very professional, and service went fast !!!
Very professional, and service went fast !!!
Neat and I will be back. Thank you!!!

LG
LOURDES G.
10/14/2020
Everything about my car issue has been explained in detail, and with a fair price. ...staff are so nice and wonderful. I firmly recommend this auto service.

DANIELLE S.
10/08/2020
Mr. George
Mr George is super pleasant..his work is efficient and his place is clean and inviting. I would most definitely refer him to others.

AR
ANTONIO R.
New Milford, NJ
10/02/2020
Honesty
I have referred a voupyof my friends and they both say the something good work but most important honesty

JERIPHANO G.
Mercedes-Benz C300
09/29/2020
Good reception and quality service
It’s a convenient place and close to where I live. George is pleasant and seems helpful. He is quick to attend to the issues and the charge seems reasonable.

JEANETTE F.
Englewood, NJ
Kia Sorento
09/29/2020
Service is top notch
Service was great, thorough and professional. Would definitely recommend Athens.

09/23/2020
Wonderful service
My muffler was getting very loud and I started smelling exhaust fumes inside the car. George diagnosed the car with a couple hours and I was back on the road that afternoon. Couldn't be happier with the service I definitely recommend this shop.

NM
NATHANIEL M.
09/22/2020
BEST AUTO REPAIR SHOP !
George is the owner and the mechanic at Athens Auto. He is very good at his work and has fair prices. He did the brakes on my 2017 Toyota Highlander in less then two hours and at fair price. The car stops well and I am very satisfied

MO
MARK O.
Bergenfield, NJ
09/18/2020
Great service for my Car
I was referred by a friend last year and I don’t expect to bring my car to be service anywhere else. They will take of the issue and make the rest of the car is at tip top shape. I trust the owner and I know I will get my money’s worth and beyond. Fantastic

Oradell, NJ
Volvo S80
09/15/2020
Wonderful service and prices, AAA+++
Wonderful service and prices, AAA+++

Rockleigh, NJ
Mercedes-Benz S550
09/10/2020
Timely and perfectly performed service
Great job. Well done.

Bergenfield, NJ
09/04/2020
Maintenance visit to Athens Auto Service
George takes terrific care of my car!

CP
CHRIS P.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/03/2020
Great Interaction
I would recommend Athens Auto to my momma. George is a upstanding technician that’s gives great service! Love Athens

08/27/2020
Key stuck in ignition? No problem!
My ignition cylinder went bad and my keys kept getting stuck. George at Athens Auto fixed it the same day. Price was very reasonable. Highly recommend.

08/27/2020
Quick an thorough!
George did it again! My a/c went out and he serviced it quickly and thoroughly at a very reasonable price.
Thanks again, George.