LC
LUIS C.
Leonia, NJ
02/19/2019
Great work
I trust very much this garage ,and very satisfied with their work

Chevrolet Prizm
02/18/2019
I have been using Athens Auto for years and have been completely pleased each time.

CP
CHRIS P.
02/17/2019
The open and honesty of the owner George
George is a advocate of letting you know whats needed before servicing your vehicle. I appreciate his openness

ARLEEN S.
West New York, NJ
Honda Civic Cpe
02/13/2019
He is honest and works fast
I like going to Athens because, he’s always honest and works fast

MICHAEL A P.
02/13/2019
Family's mechanic
George has been our mechanic for 25 + years. He's good, fair and honest. Highly recommended.

RJ
REBECCA J.
Bogota, NJ
02/12/2019
Reliablity
I work as a substitute teacher. I can't tell you how many teachers recommended George at Athens Auto. When my car was in trouble George was straight forward, honest, and sticks to his estimates. He also finishes in a timely manner. I don't bother with second opinions anymore, I don't need it with George.

Bergenfield, NJ
02/06/2019
Oil & lube
It’s always a pleasure to deal with George!

CD
CASSANDRA D.
Closter, NJ
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/01/2019
Always wonderful service!!
Excellent place to get your car service!

OA
OLURANTI A.
01/23/2019

Mahwah, NJ
Mercedes-Benz E350
01/16/2019
Honest and professional service
The estimate was correct the repair very efficient, the cost even less than expected, and I did not even have to leave the car overnight, as the other mechanics and dealership was asking.

IS
Ike S.
Dumont, NJ
01/14/2019
Great Job
This is a follow up review from 12-11-2018. After a short amount of time, George changed my mind completely. It’s hard to trust an auto repair shop, but George ended up being very honest and a very helpful guy. He gives several options. Now after going to him a few times, I realized that George is the best it gets. I plan on going to him for any other auto problems I have in the future.

LO
LYN O.
01/10/2019
He takes amazing care of his customers. Because my schedule is so tight I need to get in and out end he is always his word when it comes to whatever repair I need.
I recommend Athens Auto to all my friends. George is fair, he is always careful with our cars, and his prices are extremely reasonable. We have trusted him completely with our cars for the past 25 years. He is courteous and helpful no matter how small the matter, and in this day and age his customer service far outpaces many of the businesses I deal with.

DAWN B.
Englewood, NJ
12/19/2018
Honest
I have been going to Athens For more than 20 years. Hey lets me now when I don't need things fix and does not charge me a lot when I do.

LC
LUIS C.
Leonia, NJ
12/13/2018
great place
Very frendly place and George is a very honest mechanic

IS
IKE S.
12/11/2018
Went to Athens for repair work based on reviews
I find his prices to be on the high side. I have other cars in need of repairs, I hope for better prices for more future repair work. Will change rating based on that happening.

MZ

Bergenfield, NJ
Toyota Venza
12/08/2018
Courtesy, service, reliability.
Always does a reliable, thorough and excellent job.

Chevrolet Prizm
12/06/2018
Servic
Great service and advice, as always.

HJ
HILLARY J.
12/06/2018
Top Shop
Been a customer for over 20 years and would not go anywhere else. George and Nick do a thorough and excellent job and don't overprice. Very friendly and goes the extra mile in customer service. Would recommend highly.

MK
MIKE K.
New Milford, NJ
Nissan Pathfinder
12/04/2018
03 pathfinder
What a great find! I took a chance pulling into Athens for a new exhaust system. George explained exactly what I needed and quoted a fair price for the job. Nick did a great job, they topped off my break fluid and oil and the final price was actually LESS than the quote! Fairness Honesty and quality workmanship are on full display at ATHENS Auto Service, highly recommend!