V
Tucson, AZ
Chevrolet Colorado
01/25/2018
dollykae
$27.00 to rotate Tires????? that is quite pricey as I can get it done elsewhere when I get MY oil changed for free.
Avery A., owner from Austin's Auto Advantage responded on 01/29/2018

Hello dollykae,

We appreciate your business here at Austin's Auto Advantage, as you will notice on your invoice in the bottom right hand corner there was a discount applied in the amount of $27.00, so you were not actually charges for that service at all. We strive to stay competitive with our pricing and unfortunately this is the going rate in this valley.

GF
Garfieldious F.
Morenci, AZ
09/29/2017
Customer service
They are lacking big time on their custom service skills. Very rude with the way they spoke to us.

Marty S.
Show Low, AZ
09/12/2016
Unsafe for motorists
After a front end alignment and driving 150 miles home found
out austins left the passenger lower control arm bolts loose.
This could have been a bad accident. This business should not be trusted with your automobile, or your life.
Avery A., owner from Austin's Auto Advantage responded on 09/12/2016

This is the typical example of why shade tree mechanics shouldn't be entitled to touch not even a bicycle let alone a vehicle. Mr Marty Solberg of Show Low AZ decided to rebuild his own front end. Upon inspection several ball joints had been replaced and the careless install resulted in torn dust boots. To make matters worse the bolts in mention were never touched by Austin's all adjustments made to Caster/Camber are made at the upper control arm portion. Unfortunately Mr Solberg is uneducated and was unhappy with the results of the alignment. He was offered a refund if he could provide an invoice and a print out of the alignment readings  from the repair shop that corrected the errors made by Mr Solberg or the shade tree mechanic that performed the work, unfortunately Mr Solberg was only able to provide an invoice and no proof of re-alignment.

Chuck B.
Safford, AZ
10/16/2015
not
they took way to long
Avery A., owner from Austin's Auto Advantage responded on 10/16/2015

As Mr Bruce was well aware the vehicle that was serviced had previous damage to the oil pan before coming to our facility and extra precautions were taken to assure that a drain plug repair kit was available before servicing the vehicle. Also Mr. Bruce added additional services after the LOF service had been completed and we accomodated him by making time for him on the schedule.

GG
Gaira G.
Thatcher, AZ
08/10/2015
Won't be back
Paid $330 to have my brakes done only to be told that I had ridden my brakes and it was my fault that they were glazed. I have been driving for 30 years and DONT ride my brakes. The ones you replaced weren't ridden so obviously you didn't finish the job correctly. Don't appreciate being treated like a dumb woman!!! Parting shot as I left the business after they corrected the brakes that I paid to have done was, learn to downshift. Thanks I had my car on cruise control 90 % of my trip. If I was a man you wouldn't have acted so condescending. If the calipers needed replaced you should have done so. Don't blame me . Won't be back and will let everyone know not to go there.
Avery A., owner from Austin's Auto Advantage responded on 08/11/2015

On July 11th we replaced both your front and rear brake pads and machined your rotors. You then came back on July 29th, after having traveled over 1750 miles, complaining that you had a squeaking from your front brakes. We looked at them and found that your front rotors were glazed again. I (Noah) personally took you out and showed you the difference between the front rotors and the rear rotors. We went ahead and machined them again, free of charge. You told us you had just taken a trip to San Diego and that was when it started. We told you that this happens most often from people riding their brakes through the mountains or in stop and go traffic. It was not our intention to blame you personally for this, just letting you know how this most often happens. As far as the calipers go, they were fine and do not need replaced.

GS
Gayleen S.
Safford, AZ
Chevrolet Traverse
09/26/2014
poor staff
Staff treated me as if I was stupid.. $18 for a flat repair was a little more than I wanted to pay. Will not return.
Avery A., owner from Austin's Auto Advantage responded on 10/27/2014

It's unfortunate that you weren't pleased with the service that was performed for you. I hope that the tire is still working for you. If there is anything that we can help you with in the future don't hesitate to give us a call.