Mathew W.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Toyota Yaris
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Mathew said that he went to the facility for a tire rotation, the next day his vehicle had a flat tire and was rusted to the rim. He states that there is no way they rotated the tires due this fact.

GE
GINA E.
Akron, OH
Mercury Sable
07/12/2017
John Knight
If I have a choice I would like ONLY John to service my 3 vehicles. Not very comfortable/happy with the other Auto Excel employees work/customer service. Work done by them has not been to my satisfaction. Last 3 services are what I'm basing my overall rating above. Prior when John did my service I was very pleased with work and customer service. Those 4 appointments would be rated a 5. Only would tell friend if John was the mechanic working on vehicle.
Lance J. from Auto Excel responded on 07/26/2017

Dear Gina,

Thank you for stopping by the repair shop last week to discuss your concerns.  We are glad that we had the opurtunity to better explain how our shop functions with John being more in a supervisory role.  Please know that you can always expect the same great service even if John is over seeing the work being performed.  I hope you left our meeting feeling as optimistic as John and I did that we can and will continue to meet your expextations!

Sincerly,

Lance Johnson
Owner

Tracy S.
Akron, OH
Mercury Milan
05/14/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Robert. He said this business couldn't do anything he asked them to do. There was a lot of running a round. He was not happy with the ways things turned out.
Lance J. from Auto Excel responded on 05/20/2016

We apologize if we made you feel like you got the run around and could not help you.  It is never our intention to make customers feel that way.  As you know, when you brought your vehicle our shop to use the alignment coupon, we had to point out that your front tires were severly worn and that we could not do a proper alignment.  We also pointed out, that it appeared someone installed a new tie-rod on the vehicle and did not align it right away causing the premature tire wear.  We are sorry that when you asked us to rotate the badly worn front tires to the rear we could not, due to safety (the best tires should always be at the rear of the vehicle).  Understanding your budget concerns, we even offerred to sell you two tires at almost our cost even though you had to decline our offer.  However, we understood your situation and gave you a free estimate.  Again, we apologize for not being able to help you that day and hope that you have since been able get the proper repairs made to your vehicle.  Sincerely, John Knight, Service Manger.

KD
KELLY D.
Mogadore, OH
10/09/2014
First contact - Tom not happy
I have been here before for my step-son's oil change. Wanted to keep taking my business to local owned. The first 2 times we were here were great. This time with my 2011 Ford F150 I found out that I had to use synthetic oil. Not a problem. I knew that I could at least go 5,000 miles between oil changes and Tom tried to say that I needed to come back in 3,000. I feel that he doesn't know what he is saying and I didn't think he had people skills. I probably won't be back now.
Lance J. from Auto Excel responded on 10/13/2014

Mrs. Dreher,  We appreciate your business and regret that you and your husband did not get the service you have become accustomed to at Auto-Excel.  I would like you to know that we value each and every customer and address customer concerns diligently.  I can assure you that upon discussing this matter with my staff we have made changes that will improve communication.  I hope that you will come back and use the free oil change that Chuck gave you for the misunderstanding.  Sincerely, Lance - Owner

CD
CLAUDINE D.
Jeep Liberty
09/06/2014
Costly for an oil change and tire rotation
I was mislead on lug nuts which I previously purchased 6 months before and had to be repurchased on 9/04/14. Not happy!
Lance J. from Auto Excel responded on 10/13/2014

Ms. Davis,  We apologize for the misunderstanding.  Our records show that we only charged you for ten additional lug nuts and gave you three at no cost.  The seven defective lugs nuts that we installed previously were replaced free of charge under your Auto-Excel warranty.  Again, we apologize!  Sincerely, Lance - Owner