Latest Review over 1 year ago

Akron, OH
Ram 1500
08/15/2018
Not a tire shop
Had to take my truck to goodyear to get them balanced right when I picked my truck up at auto excel it was curbed with my brand new tires I didnt say anything because john is so nice but if you cant balance 20s then dont try cost me 72 more dollars every tire was off I spent 2k at your place this year I wont be back

Steve C.
Uniontown, OH
Chevrolet HHR
02/08/2018 Category: Service
Steve said the experience was good, but he's not pleased with the repair. It's acting funny, it wobbles and pulls. The customer service is always good.

Shawn M.
Atwater, OH
Chevrolet Silverado
06/06/2015 Category: Service
Shawn said John is a very nice employee and good mechanic. He had his front end alignment done there and asked if there was anything else wrong with his vehicle and was told no but he did find out there was something else wrong with the vehicle.