Mathew W.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Toyota Yaris
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Mathew said that he went to the facility for a tire rotation, the next day his vehicle had a flat tire and was rusted to the rim. He states that there is no way they rotated the tires due this fact.

GE
GINA E.
Mercury Sable
07/12/2017
John Knight
If I have a choice I would like ONLY John to service my 3 vehicles. Not very comfortable/happy with the other Auto Excel employees work/customer service. Work done by them has not been to my satisfaction. Last 3 services are what I'm basing my overall rating above. Prior when John did my service I was very pleased with work and customer service. Those 4 appointments would be rated a 5. Only would tell friend if John was the mechanic working on vehicle.
Lance J. from Auto Excel responded on 07/26/2017

Dear Gina,

Thank you for stopping by the repair shop last week to discuss your concerns.  We are glad that we had the opurtunity to better explain how our shop functions with John being more in a supervisory role.  Please know that you can always expect the same great service even if John is over seeing the work being performed.  I hope you left our meeting feeling as optimistic as John and I did that we can and will continue to meet your expextations!

Sincerly,

Lance Johnson
Owner

Tracy S.
Mercury Milan
05/14/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Robert. He said this business couldn't do anything he asked them to do. There was a lot of running a round. He was not happy with the ways things turned out.
Lance J. from Auto Excel responded on 05/20/2016

We apologize if we made you feel like you got the run around and could not help you.  It is never our intention to make customers feel that way.  As you know, when you brought your vehicle our shop to use the alignment coupon, we had to point out that your front tires were severly worn and that we could not do a proper alignment.  We also pointed out, that it appeared someone installed a new tie-rod on the vehicle and did not align it right away causing the premature tire wear.  We are sorry that when you asked us to rotate the badly worn front tires to the rear we could not, due to safety (the best tires should always be at the rear of the vehicle).  Understanding your budget concerns, we even offerred to sell you two tires at almost our cost even though you had to decline our offer.  However, we understood your situation and gave you a free estimate.  Again, we apologize for not being able to help you that day and hope that you have since been able get the proper repairs made to your vehicle.  Sincerely, John Knight, Service Manger.

KD
KELLY D.
Mogadore, OH
10/09/2014
First contact - Tom not happy
I have been here before for my step-son's oil change. Wanted to keep taking my business to local owned. The first 2 times we were here were great. This time with my 2011 Ford F150 I found out that I had to use synthetic oil. Not a problem. I knew that I could at least go 5,000 miles between oil changes and Tom tried to say that I needed to come back in 3,000. I feel that he doesn't know what he is saying and I didn't think he had people skills. I probably won't be back now.
Lance J. from Auto Excel responded on 10/13/2014

Mrs. Dreher,  We appreciate your business and regret that you and your husband did not get the service you have become accustomed to at Auto-Excel.  I would like you to know that we value each and every customer and address customer concerns diligently.  I can assure you that upon discussing this matter with my staff we have made changes that will improve communication.  I hope that you will come back and use the free oil change that Chuck gave you for the misunderstanding.  Sincerely, Lance - Owner

CD
CLAUDINE D.
Jeep Liberty
09/06/2014
Costly for an oil change and tire rotation
I was mislead on lug nuts which I previously purchased 6 months before and had to be repurchased on 9/04/14. Not happy!
Lance J. from Auto Excel responded on 10/13/2014

Ms. Davis,  We apologize for the misunderstanding.  Our records show that we only charged you for ten additional lug nuts and gave you three at no cost.  The seven defective lugs nuts that we installed previously were replaced free of charge under your Auto-Excel warranty.  Again, we apologize!  Sincerely, Lance - Owner

TC
TROY C.
Ram 1500
08/15/2018
Not a tire shop
Had to take my truck to goodyear to get them balanced right when I picked my truck up at auto excel it was curbed with my brand new tires I didnt say anything because john is so nice but if you cant balance 20s then dont try cost me 72 more dollars every tire was off I spent 2k at your place this year I wont be back

Steve C.
Uniontown, OH
Chevrolet HHR
02/08/2018 Category: Service
Steve said the experience was good, but he's not pleased with the repair. It's acting funny, it wobbles and pulls. The customer service is always good.

Shawn M.
Atwater, OH
Chevrolet Silverado
06/06/2015 Category: Service
Shawn said John is a very nice employee and good mechanic. He had his front end alignment done there and asked if there was anything else wrong with his vehicle and was told no but he did find out there was something else wrong with the vehicle.

Jerry H.
Mogadore, OH
11/02/2017 Category: Service
Jerry said the staff didn't do the main thing he asked them to do. He had to drive it back home and fix it himself.

James B.
12/09/2016 Category: Service
James said the part the facility installed was not tightened so he had to return for follow-up work but he was satisfied with the service the business provides.

JOHN A.
Honda Accord
07/28/2016
poor customer service
I wasn't crazy about leaving with a car having two warning lights on after spending $1500 on a brake job and master cylinder. the brakes work good but don't like looking at the warning lights

CK
Cindy K.
Lakemore, OH
Chevrolet Silverado
03/06/2015 Category: Service
Cindy said she has been to the business twice before for service and did not have any problems. While at the business, she noticed her large vehicle was on a lift inside the facility. The staff told her she would be charged $16 if she wanted her vehicle on the lift. She explained that her vehicle was already on the lift and she did not understand why they did not charge her before. She told them she would take her vehicle to another business where they only charge $8. The staff told her they would match that. She then contacted the owner of the business and they refunded her money.

LR
Lloyd R.
Dodge Nitro
05/10/2014 Category: Service
Lloyd said everything was fine with the service he received.

WK
Wayne K.
Carrollton, OH
Cadillac DeVille
01/16/2014 Category: Service
Wayne said he is a little disappointed that after the oil change and the alignment, they did not rotate his tires. The hours are not good for him, so he can't just drop by after work because they will be closed. He said it is inconvenient for him.
John K. from Auto Excel responded on 01/20/2014

Wayne, we believe there may be a misunderstanding on what service was actually performed on your vehicle. When you brought your car in for service you asked us if we had time for an oil change and we stated we were very busy and wouldn't be able to provide the free tire rotation. You stated it was fine if we did not do the rotate. Also, we have no record that we performed or that you requested an alignment that day. However, if you would like an alignment and free rotate we would be more than happy to provide you the service at your convenience.

LK
Leslie K.
Chevrolet Cavalier
01/15/2014 Category: Service
Leslie is a completely satisfied customer.