Boston, MA
Volkswagen Golf GTI
01/23/2021
My new go-to auto repair shop for my German cars
Very straight-forward and honest about what needed to be done with my car. Trust-worthy. Fair prices.

MICHAEL L.
Laconia, NH
01/23/2021
Friendly, fair and excellent workmanship
Paul, Jon and crew are friendly, informative and do a great job with all my repairs and services.

Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
01/19/2021
Customer service
Great customer service and constant communication. With all the automotive shut downs this past summer and the complete chaos in the delivery chains there was a waiting period for parts. The staff kept me completely and honestly in the loop on the progress of the work that was being done. I think they felt bad for the time that it took but I understood it had nothing to do with them.
They went above and beyond what I believe most garages would have done.
Great job!

TG
TIMOTHY G.
01/15/2021
Trustworthy, dependable, and great communication
Easy to schedule service, the entire team is trustworthy and dependable, and they communicate throughout the service appointment via text to keep you posted on their progress and let you know when your vehicle is complete.

RICHARD C.
Gilford, NH
01/12/2021
Great and reliable service
Paul and his crew are great. Very fair on prices and service you can trust. Will be a life long customer.

JAYNE G.
Ford Expedition EL
01/12/2021
The Auto repair place to go!
I drive my car A LOT! I have 325000 miles on it so far. I figured that I have at least 150000 more to go before I get a new one.
The guys at Auto Haus are on the same page WITH me. They make sure that my car stays in the best shape it can be in at a lower cost than ANY of the dealership hacks could ever do!
They are personable and don’t try to gouge you with higher pricing. They want me to keep coming back.

BC
Friendly knowledgeable staff

Volvo XC60
01/05/2021
Friendly and efficient.
Great service, friendly staff!

DF
DAN F.
Moultonborough, NH
Kia Sportage
01/05/2021
Was quick to get me right in for inspection and always friendly service.
Walked in for an inspection and was able to get right in. Service was pretty quick and always good mannered.

JESSICA R.
GMC Canyon
01/04/2021
Great customer service and friendly staff!
I stopped in with a bit of an emergency and couldn't get home...they took me right in allowed my kids and my dog to come in while we waited and we're so friendly, personable and accommodating! They were clear in their communication with me and very prompt in their service! Thank you for such a wonderful experience!

BF
BRIAN F.
12/30/2020
Clutch repair on 1955 Chevy
Great work as always car has never driven better

Gilford, NH
Mercedes-Benz C300
12/29/2020
Reliable
We go to Autohaus of Meredith for their quality repairs and reliability.

WL
WILLIAM L.
Ford Edge
12/22/2020
Top notch as always!
Professional and always done on time.

CR
CHRISTOPHER R.
12/18/2020
Nice people
They were responsive and nice to deal with

NC
NICCOLETTE C.
Laconia, NH
12/16/2020
Service and Politeness
They were great! And really good price Definitely would go back to them in the future