TG

WILLIAM G.
Honda Ridgeline
04/30/2021
Reliable, Professional, Courteous
Been using Paul and his team for almost 10 years on various cars and light trucks and I know where to go when I need good mechanics who can look outside the box when needed

LL
LISA L.
04/29/2021
Great mechanics
Looking out for you to save the most money very nice indeed

JOHN S.
Nissan Frontier
04/29/2021
Friendly, honest service
It's great to feel you can trust your service tech. Unlike the big dealership service centers, these guys won't try to "upsell" you something you don't need. Love having them in town...so convenient

BN
BEVERLEY N.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
04/24/2021
Excellent everything!
Best customer service ever. The boys have always diagnosed the issues and addressed them quickly! The best!
Paul L. from Auto Haus of Meredith responded on 04/26/2021

My friend Bev, as always it our pleasure to serve you! We couldn't ask for a better customer. Thank you for all the years of being not only our customer but also our go to book retailer. #innisfreebookshop

MT
MARCUS T.
Exeter, NH
Nissan Titan
04/21/2021
Above and beyond expectations
The work here is impeccable. The issue was diagnosed and repaired in an extremely honest and professional manner. I couldn't recommend this place more!
Paul L. from Auto Haus of Meredith responded on 04/26/2021

Welcome to the family Marcus, we appreciate the review. We try to be as transparent as possible about the repairs our customer's cars need, because a well informed customer is our best customer. Thank you!

LISA B.
Dodge Journey
04/17/2021
Great people
Paul and his staff go out of their way to provide great service. I trust them to do any repair work or maintenance on my vehicle. I have been going to them for years and never felt I have been ripped off or taken advantage of like at the dealership.
Paul L. from Auto Haus of Meredith responded on 04/19/2021

Thank you Lisa it's been our pleasure to service your vehicle all these years 13 and counting!

OL
ORLEY L.
Evergreen, CO
04/15/2021
Fast, friendly, and courteous car inspections!
This is the fourth year that we have used auto house to inspect our Honda CRV! Their inspection service is most professional and has been always completed within an hour of our dropping the car off for the inspection! The staff is always most friendly and courteous!
Paul L. from Auto Haus of Meredith responded on 04/19/2021

Thank you Mr Lake for the review we look forward to many more years.

DONALD M.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
Professional service, convenient location
Everyone is friendly and competent. We've always been satisfied with the quality of the repairs, service and advice.

BE
BONNIE E.
Honda HR-V
04/15/2021
Personal service, very timely completion of work.
Auto Haus is my personal hotspot for all things auto.
They keep great records and remind when service on my car is due.
Always welcoming and informative, a trusted autocare shop.
Bonnie
Paul L. from Auto Haus of Meredith responded on 04/19/2021

Thank you Bonnie. I appreciate all the years of patronage from you and Harry, and look forward to many more.

JOHN C.
04/12/2021
Workers make it great place
Awesome job. Awesome people that work there. Awesome service.
Paul L. from Auto Haus of Meredith responded on 04/12/2021

Thank you John for the kind words. We think you are pretty awesome too!

RD
RACHEL D.
Boise, ID
Jeep Cherokee
04/09/2021
Great customer care and professional.
I took my vehicle to a corporate shop to fix a major issue. They charged through the roof for parts that did not fix the problem.
Once I got into Meredith I brought my vehicle here, they are very personable, honest, look to fix the issue that brings you in, and gave helpful recommendations for the future. I just moved here, but I am grateful to have found this place. Jon was super helpful, informative and answered all other questions and concerns I had. You want a place that takes good care of you like a family, I highly recommend this place. I will definitely be bringing my vehicle here for future maintenance.
Paul L. from Auto Haus of Meredith responded on 04/12/2021

Rachel, welcome to the Auto Haus of Meredith family! We are glad to have you.

Ford Expedition
04/09/2021
Customer Care
Timely, efficient, polite

LAURIE M.
Mercedes-Benz C300
04/08/2021
The people
You guys are marvelous, skilled, polite, knowledgeable and professional.

Thanks.

Bob & Laurie McDaniel

JEFFREY T.
04/07/2021
Very professional!
Appreciate the prompt service and professionalism! I will definitely be back!