Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown

Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5rating 4.66667
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

Continue reading recommended reviews

Jeffrey T.
Dunbar, PA
02/14/2019
Wont buy from this dealership
My wife and i tried to trade in our 07 tucson on a 13 tucson. I know our credit is shaky but tried anyway. The guy that pulled our credit made us feel like low lifes. He told us we was approved for 2 auto loans which we currently had but said we had a car up for repossession which we did not. I checked our credit reports when we got home and we were not under a repo both our car loans were current. We never had a car repossessed. And the way we were watched leaving looked like we were gonna steal something. I will do business with another dealership in the future.
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 02/15/2019

Good morning Jeffery,

I'm sorry you had a bad experience with our sales department but the survey you submitted is for our Service Department. I will definitely pass this on to Sales management.

Mel Minnick

BW
Ben W.
06/11/2018
Service incompetent people
Purchased on March 15 2018, still have not received owner's card on June 11, 2018. They sat on my paperwork for 70 days, before sending in to Penn dot.why? This place sucks.

Bryan H.
New Salem, PA
03/21/2018 Category: Service
Nothing
Love my last Hyundai and my current Hyundai but I will never ever buy from this dealership again. Twice they took over 30 days to pay off previously owned vehicles. Banks were calling. Owners are cowards, didn't even apologize to me or offer me anything
Mel M. from Auto Land Hyundai of Uniontown responded on 03/23/2018

Dear Bryan,

I'm sorry you had an issue with your payoff. I escalated this information and hope you get some satisfaction. I understand the 4 star rating but in the Service Department we strive to get 5 Stars and hope you are satisfied with our Service. Please call Rick or myself if you have any issues with Service @ 724-437-9999.

Mel Minnick
mm.autoland@gmail.com

John D.
03/20/2018
What a joke
This place sucks. Don't know how they stayed in business this long. Later on I will go there to protest with a big sign letting everyone know how much they stink.

NC