Automotion Sales, Repair & Motorsports

Matt N.
Prior Lake, MN
09/24/2018
Buyer Beware
Bought a used Audi from Steve, was a nice guy but have had nothing but issues from the day I bought it and finally drove it home. They fixed one item then driving home check engine light comes on and have found issue after issue with no reply from Steve around working out a way to handle. There had been many "quick" fixes to get it thrown together and I find something new everyday. The error codes are items they would have known about and still didn't disclose. Stay away! If it seems to good to be true it probably is. I wanted a safe car for my kid and got an unreliable vehicle instead.

Mike H.
Eden Prairie, MN
06/30/2018
Unsafe vehicle - BMW X5 with Bent Frame
I was sold a vehicle with a bent frame. I bought a BMW X5 from Steve at Automotion. Was told the vehicle had not been in any accidents and they had done a thorough inspection and also repaired a number of items prior to the sale. I took the vehicle back in as the rear tires were wearing quickly, it looked like the camber might be off. They inspected it and said everything was fine. The uneven tire wear continued so I took it to an alignment and suspension expert. He called immediately to tell me the car had been in an accident, the frame was bent and due to the bent frame he could not bring the vehicle back into alignment. Now I have a vehicle that I've sunk thousands into that is unsafe to drive!!

I reached out to Steve to talk about a resolution to the situation, he said he would talk to the owner and get back to me. Steve never called back and now will not return any of my calls.

Allan S.
Anoka, MN
05/30/2018
Great people!!
We just got a 2007 Q7. This is our second vehicle we have gotten from Steve. I would highly recommend this place to anyone. They really know how to treat there customers good.

We will be looking for a A4 or an A6 in the next couple of years and this will Be our first stop.

AW
AJ W.
05/10/2018
Customer friendly and great service!!
Got my car fixed at Automotion. Roman Yagenich was great and had my mysterious problem figured out in no time. Thank you guys. Highly Recommended

05/07/2018
You’ll Regret Ir
MN Attorneys General Office has made 4 attempts to communicate with owner, repeatedly IGNORED!

04/24/2018
Nightmare
Merchant sold vehicle with outstanding blower motor wiring and drivers side airbag recalls. Warning – extreme risk with possible crash and or fire and high risk of injury associated with recalls. I have an email from Steve Sherman 1/6/18 stating Auto Motion
would put $10,000 towards my son’s loan. The vehicle was returned to Auto Motion 12/12/17 at which time a white exhaust smoke was flooding the interior of the vehicle through air vents. This alone would have been a risk hazard for any driver. The vehicle
remains at the dealership without necessary repairs or correction of recalls. The owner was not aware the vehicle was back in Auto Motion’s care, custody, and control. The following were supposed to be repaired: iPad, brake lights, tire sensor, front – check
engine lights, airbag and sensors, heater core head gasket, no rearview mirror, have yet to receive title and side mirrors aren’t adjustable.

Magically, upon picking up vehicle, the convertible & iPad no longer work. And get this... The rear view mirror that was once in the trunk is GONE! Roman said they WILL NOT fix anything! Nearly 7 months of nightmares.

The OWNER ALBERTU BERTOMEU text me “ASSWIPE”! What kind of grown man / business owner treats a woman like this???

MN ATYORNEY GENERAL’S OFFICE HAS TRIED NUMEROUS TIMES TO REACH OWNER, BUT HAS BEEN IGNORED!!!

One more thing... Vehicle was in a catastrophic accident, Automotion failed to disclose...

04/24/2018
ZERO

CF
Carlotta F.
01/25/2018
Oustanding work and customer service!
Mike from Auto Motion is such a great guy and his work is outstanding! He really is a 10 star out of 5!

NB
Nathan B.
01/18/2018
Saved me
I was stuck on the side of 38th street before highway 100 and had a box stuck under my vehicle. I had pulled over with my hazards on and out of some miracle an A&M truck was 3 cars behind me and helped me until the issue was resolved. These guys saved me a bunch of time and if I didn’t have them I would have to of called 911 or anyone else and could have taken anywhere from 30min to an hour. These guys are lifesavers.

Mark H.
Prior Lake, MN
01/15/2018
Tim makes you feel like royalty.
Tim goes out of his way to make sure I’m satisfied. He talked me out of twice the expense of a separate set of winter tires and wheels y my 2012 MB E550 and recommended Continental DWS all seasons instead. They work great! He always gives me a good price for the work performed and my car always comes back looking and running better than when I brought it in.

Jennifer B.
Hopkins, MN
12/09/2017
OUTSTANDING
Sent my father to Patrick & Brent and they treated him like family. Took care of dad and the issue! Had Dad on his way in no time! Always taking care of things!!
Thanks, again, guys!

RE
Rochelle E.
Saint Paul, MN
08/05/2017
Excellet Customer Service
It is a pleasure to work with the staff at Automotion. They are always pleasant, ready to take time to answer questions. Being patient while you are making your decision. The vehicles are in impeccable condition. The SUV that we purchase we couldn't be happier. Thank you!

WL
Will L.
Tomah, WI
07/19/2017
Pressure free
Ended up checking these guys out after finding a few 330xi's on their lot. Best trade in value offered on compared to other dealerships. Steve was very personal and professional and was in no way pushy. He even took care of transferring the registration my new car and updating the tabs for me. Had a couple hiccups as far as my new car didnt have the fresh oil change so Steve had me get one and he took care of the costs. There were some hiccups as far as getting the refund back to me for the oil change but the communication was there and i had no worries about getting it. Overall great experience and my 335i is running great.

TG
Timothy G.
Shakopee, MN
07/10/2017
No regrets!
Exceptional organization, exceptional staff, and service!

Mario G.
Mercedes-Benz E420
06/24/2017 Category: Service
Mario said they get the job done quickly and efficiently.

JACALYN H.
Volvo XC60
06/22/2017
The people, their knowledge and flexibility
Great

DAVE L.
Mercedes-Benz E350
06/20/2017
Tim is great. He keeps me informed and sticks to his timelines for the repair. Highly recommend this place.

MJ
Mark J.
Minnesota
Jaguar XJ8
06/19/2017 Category: Service
Mark said this business was able to get his vehicle running and he liked that.

YV
YALEB V.
Saint Paul, MN
Mercedes-Benz C230
06/16/2017
Fast and effective
Took my car for an oil change and they were able to detecte another problem with the thermostat which we end it up replacing and on top of that, I got a free oli change and 20% off and free $25 cuopon for carwash. They are always reliable and honest.

Jay T.
06/14/2017 Category: Service
Jay said this business provided great service and he is satisfied.