Lianne M.
Molalla, OR
06/18/2021
ALWAYS AN EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE
This shop is the best! I am a bit older and have a lot of experience with various different shops and this one, by far, is the BEST! The customer service and level of knowledge is most definitely TOP SHELF! I would HIGHLY recommend this shop for all your vehicle service needs. They are OUTSTANDING!

Clackamas, OR
Lexus IS 250
06/16/2021
All around top notch everything
They did what other shops i took my car too couldn't and at half the cost.
Very fast from start to finish.
Great customer service.

HN
Henry N.
Cadillac XLR
06/15/2021
Car has been repaired here 3 or 4 times, car is very dear to me. I trust Eugene and the techs that have worked on it.
Always been pleased with results. Good communication with Eugene. Car is running excellent.

AK
Alan K.
06/10/2021
My new favorite shop!
This was my first experience with a Auto Shop Northwest, and it was perfect. Everything was accomplished exactly as it should’ve been and Eugene communicated really well through the whole process. I will definitely be back.

CK
Craig K.
05/31/2021
Very skilled mechanics
You get an overall picture of your cars health. You can decide what you want to fix. Service done in a timely fashion.

RP
Reg P.
Ford Econoline Wagon
05/30/2021
Great Service!
Excellent workmanship, professional, reliable and extremely honest. Would not take my vehicles anywhere else!

Lawrence M.
Lake Oswego, OR
05/26/2021
Best Service!
I have taken my truck to ASN when repairs are needed. This shop is honest, reliable and fast. Eugene and his Tech's are nice people who take time to explain what is needed to be done now, and what can be done when you have time/funds.

GB
Gary B.
Clackamas, OR
05/21/2021 Category: Service
Gary said the business did good work and provided fast service. He appreciated the work done by Eugene and the staff.

Honda Civic Coupe
05/15/2021
Top Notch
Very professional. They were able to diagnose the problem from my my subpar description and fix it. That is a rare quality these days. They are real mechanics that listen to you and not just a computer.

Dan M.
05/13/2021
Honest and kind shop that does fantastic work.
We have been using ASNW for many years now. You would be hard pressed to find better work or people. My wife has swung in for a quick repair or adjustment many times over the years. She trusts ASNW completely. Thank you for the quality work and great customer service everyone!

James S.
Honda Element
05/12/2021
Great Service!
This has definitely become my go to for repairs/service. Always professional and very customer service oriented. Thankful to have found them, repairs are always done on schedule and done right. Great team to work with.

BV
Brandon V.
Portland, OR
05/11/2021
Trustworthy and Accountable!
Great company and all the techs there are super knowledgeable and good at what they do. Our vehicles are done when they say they will be done too!

Ryan & Amber B.
05/10/2021
I love Auto shop NW
Great people

Jeffrey T.
Saturn VUE
04/30/2021
Honest and fast
This was my first experience with these guys and have to say I am satisfied with their work.
Was recommended by a friend and I think it was a good choice. I dropped my car off the night before my appointment and they got it back to me the next day. I've had my car just sitting at other shops for a week before they even got to it.
Thanks guys.

CK
Cindy K.
04/30/2021
Excellent Service! Couldn't have asked for better! Thank you!
FIrst time in and I was very impressed! Will be back for SURE!!! I have friend and I will spread the word! Thank you so much!