Darin S.
Honda Civic Si
07/10/2020
Brake job done right
They replaced my rotors, not just turning them as well as my calipers. Cars brakes like it’s brand new. I always get good quality service with no pressure, honest recommendations.

Jim M.
07/09/2020
Skilled and professional
I love and depend on my Ford diesel truck, unfortunately the 6.0L engine in my truck is notorious for having major issues that can be difficult to diagnose and sometimes extremely expensive to fix. After having my truck worked on by two other shops including the dealership, Eugene and his skilled Techs were able to diagnose and repair my truck in a day. The communication was perfect and overall experience Great!
Jim M.

Russel G.
Chevrolet Colorado
07/07/2020
Good Review
The owner and his people who work there, and the pride they take in the work they performed on customers cars,pickup trucks.

BJ
Becky J.
07/06/2020
Honest and excellent service
You can always count on excellent service and repairs. We feel very good about entrusting our car to Auto Shop Northwest. They are honest and do excellent work. Someone usually answers when you call, But they are prompt to reply if you leave a message.

KL
Kim L.
Beavercreek, OR
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
07/01/2020
Excellent car repair!
I recommend Auto Shop Northwest to everyone! They provide great customer service. I trust the employees. They provide great work, at a reasonable price!!

David P.
Jeep Commander
07/01/2020
Customer Service Outstanding
Auto Shop Northwest knowledge, experience and ability to track down the root cause of any problem sets them apart from other companies I have used in the pass. Any repair work needed I know my car is in good hands....

CN
Chris N.
Chevrolet Colorado
06/30/2020
We love Auto Shop Northwest. Eugene gave us a great quote and was flexible with us dropping off the truck. We have come to rely on the shop to the point that we don't look elsewhere. If a job is expensive then we know it will be expensive at other shops. I've been taking my car's to Auto Shop Northwest for years and I've never had to go back to get a repair corrected. They are well worth the price for piece of mind and great quality of work.

Bill S.
Canby, OR
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Bill said they were convenient for him.

MK
Marvin K.
Dodge Durango
06/29/2020
Honesty
Always easy to e we irk with

ES
Erik S.
06/27/2020
Excellent. Very friendly and knowledgeable.

EK
Ellen K.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
06/26/2020
Very good service @ a good price
I can always count on professional service from first making the appointment to the final bill and explanation of what was done. First rate shop. ;-)

SL
S L.
Canby, OR
06/23/2020
Highly recommend
Eugene and his crew of auto technicians are top notch. I am not a "car guy", which means I am totally dependent on what the mechanic tells me. I have been taking my truck to ASNW for several years and have been 100% satisfied. I get a detailed estimate and the work is done precisely as they say it will happen. Finding an honest, competent, and fairly priced professional is like gold and I highly recommend this shop.

EL
Ed L.
06/21/2020
The people ANW treat you right!
I believe that the folks at ANW Go out of their way to make things right. Extremely knowledgeable and professional service.

John R.
06/20/2020
Excellent!
Can't say enough about the crew! They take pride in their work and care about the details. The customer service is always top notch and as a fellow small business owner I appreciate their efforts and am proud to support a local shop!

NS
Nathan S.
Scion FR-S
06/20/2020
Good Communication
Repair Techs were friendly and upfront about costs and repairs being done. Was nice to get a statement of detailed cost breakdown beforehand. Pricing is similar to other mechanics in the area. All interactions went smoothly and were very professional so I would recommend.