Auto Source Service Center

Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5
Latest Review over 1 year ago

Jacqueline W.
GMC Acadia
09/14/2017 Category: Service
Jacqueline said the employees picked up her vehicle and they dropped it off for her while she was at work. She even paid over the phone.

Dave S.
Chevrolet Suburban
09/12/2017 Category: Service
Dave said he is repeat customer. He would recommend this business.

DAN B.
09/10/2017
Wrong radiator
I paid for a heavy duty radiator which they installed. Which had a leak. Which they replaced with a smaller radiator without telling me and without a discount. I had to notice it and report it for them to replace it with the larger radiator that I originally paid for. Trust lost.
Tom S., President from Auto Source Service Center responded on 09/11/2017

I explained to Dan that the same part number was not available at the time of failure. My staff ordered a different brand. Apparently it was a standard size radiator that my tech did not notice or say anything. When Dan came back in after his no charge replacement job, he said it was a smaller radiator. I apoligized and told him I would find the correct size and take care of it at no charge. I do not know what else I could have done. Mistakes happen.

STEVE S.
09/10/2017
Honesty and professionalism
I set up an appointment at 02:00 pm this Friday (short notice) and that I would wait for it. Tom told me if they have a car for me to take me home I could use it. I got there 10 minutes early and they actually got me in early and couldn't have been nicer to me to make sure I was ok in the waiting room. The car needed the normal check of fluids, oil change and tires checked for me for a trip to Ft. Riley, KS to visit our daughter. I fell asleep so the waiting time wasn't that bad. It was done sooner that I expected. The cost was good, as I was on my fourth of four (free) oil change. They always tell me if I need anything so I'm well aware of all my car needs. I need tires soon, but they are ok along with all the fluid checks for my trip to KS. I always leave my appointments here at Auto Source satisfied that they are doing a great job .

BRIAN B.

Beverly B.
Hilbert, WI
Buick LeSabre
09/07/2017 Category: Service
Beverly said the service received was very good and she had no complaints.

LT
Levi T.
09/06/2017 Category: Service
Levi said this business does a really good job.

KF
Ken F.
Nissan Murano
08/29/2017 Category: Service
Ken said this business provides good service so he continues to go back.

RJ
Roger J.
Chrysler Sebring
08/28/2017 Category: Service
Roger said this business always treats him well.

Dave G.
08/24/2017 Category: Service
Dave said everything was fine. He can talk to the mechanics and work with them on the problems with his vehicle.

DN
Dale N.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
08/23/2017 Category: Service
Dale said the staff do really good work.

WR
Wilmer R.
Brillion, WI
08/20/2017 Category: Service
Wilmer said he gets excellent service there, they treat him great.
Tom S., President from Auto Source Service Center responded on 08/24/2017

Wilmer,
Thanks so much for your kind words! We do our best to make sure all of our customers are happy and satisfied. We look forward to seeing you again next time your vehicle needs service.

BT
BILL T.
Pontiac G6
08/19/2017
It's a great place to get service done on your vehicle. The 5th oil change is free.
Tom S., President from Auto Source Service Center responded on 08/24/2017

Bill,
We couldn't agree with you more! And remember, it is every 4th oil change that is free! So, you will be getting your free oil change sooner then expected!

Mike R.
08/18/2017 Category: Service
Mike said the business is family-owned. They are fast and reliable.

Mike S.
Buick Riviera
08/08/2017 Category: Service
Mike said everything was done to his satisfaction.

Janice H.
08/08/2017 Category: Service
Janice said she likes the good job the business provides. The employees are always helpful, courteous, and timely.
Tom S., President from Auto Source Service Center responded on 08/14/2017

Thank you Janice, for the kind words.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you the next time your vehicle needs service.

SR
Steve R.
Mercury Cougar
08/04/2017 Category: Service
Steve said he is a long time customer of this business and they have always been good to him.

RZ
Renee Z.
Hilbert, WI
07/21/2017 Category: Service
Renee said this business was convenient and friendly.

Tom S., President from Auto Source Service Center responded on 08/14/2017

Thanks Renee! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you the next time your vehicle needs service.

Andrew B.
Saturn SL2
07/20/2017 Category: Service
Andrew said they did a very good job. He was pleased with their work and experience.
Tom S., President from Auto Source Service Center responded on 08/14/2017

Thanks Andrew, we are glad you are satisfied. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you the next time your vehicle needs service.

Carol M.
Kia Sorento
07/18/2017 Category: Service
Carol said the service was for her husband's vehicle and he was very pleased with the service.