Auto Source Service Center

Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5
Latest Review over 2 years ago

KR
Karen R.
03/18/2017 Category: Service
Karen said this business did a great job on her vehicle.
Tom S., President from Auto Source Service Center responded on 04/24/2017

Thank you Karen! We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Brian B.
Brillion, WI
Saturn SL2
03/17/2017 Category: Service
Brian said they are friendly, and helpful. They answer his questions patiently.
Tom S., President from Auto Source Service Center responded on 04/24/2017

Thanks Brian! We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

PK
PETE K.
03/15/2017
Free oil change !
Yes you read that right !
Tom and the gang go out of their way to provide relaxing comfortable wait on your vehicle repairs ... hot fresh coffee , flat screen tv, comfy furniture and every fourth oil change free ... figure it out .... its almost cheaper than doing them yourself!
Tom S., President from Auto Source Service Center responded on 03/22/2017

Thanks Pete! We are glad yo hear you enjoy our new waiting area! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

KF
Ken F.
Nissan Murano
03/15/2017 Category: Service
Ken said he takes his vehicles to this business for everything.
Tom S., President from Auto Source Service Center responded on 03/22/2017

Thanks Ken! We enjoy working with you and will continue to work hard to keep your vehicles safe and on the road!

JIM H.
03/12/2017
Honesty....trust
I trust auto source
Tom S., President from Auto Source Service Center responded on 04/24/2017

Thank you Jim! We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

PD
Paul D.
Chrysler Town
03/11/2017 Category: Service
Paul brought his vehicle in to this business to have some wiring installed so he could attach a trailer. They found that there was already wiring under the panel. The guys were really honest. The only thing they charged for was their time, and he appreciates it. The staff is very friendly. They have a small town kind of friendliness. He would like to thank them for the service.
Tom S., President from Auto Source Service Center responded on 03/22/2017

Thanks Paul! We would like to thank you for choosing AutoSource and we look forward to working with you in the future.

EB
Eugene B.
Reedsville, WI
Chevrolet Pickup
03/11/2017 Category: Service
Eugene said this business did a good job. They were fast and reasonable. They know what they are doing.

Mel P.
Chevrolet Silverado
03/11/2017 Category: Service
Mel said everything was fine during his visit to this facility and he did not have any problems. The personnel at this facility are friendly and there is always somebody behind the counter. The first thing they do when he comes in is ask what he needs.

Richard M.
Volkswagen Passat
02/25/2017 Category: Service
Richard said the business treats him really well and they have friendly service.

RN
Ryan N.
Appleton, WI
02/24/2017 Category: Service
Ryan said he is satisfied with the service the business provides.

Richard C.
Jeep Liberty
02/17/2017 Category: Service
Richard said the business is always good and honest.

TC
Tim C.
02/17/2017 Category: Service
Tim said every time he goes there, he gets excellent service. They are friendly and honest. He likes doing business with them.

STEVE S.
Mazda 3
02/15/2017
valve stem repair
While I was airing up my tires for a long trip to Kansas, KC to see our daughter, I had just finished the last tire when I heard air rushing out of the right rear tire. I had a faulty valve. Lucky I was a few yards away from the Auto Source building at a Quick Trip. It was already after 08:00 pm and Auto Source was closed so I drove very slow and carefully and parked in their parking lot. I was able to write up a slip for them to hopefully repair the tire in the morning as this was not a scheduled appointment. I called Tom the next morning to see if he was able to do the work on my car, and he said that they could. I called later that day to find out that it was more than just a stem replacement. He informed me they had to order the part, then install it and reset the system that reads the air pressure. It was suppose to be done after 3:00 pm and just when I was almost there he had called that it was finished. He went over everything that was done as he always does on all my auto work there. Everyone is very polite and helpful. I am always satisfied with his work. My brother takes his company's vehicle there also and is very satisfied with their work. Tom gets me a loner whenever one is available. I don't go anywhere else with my auto issues and wouldn't change.

Steve,
Thank you so much for your patronage. Our goal is to keep your vehicles on the road and to keep you and other drivers safe! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future. We hope you had a wonderful and safe trip to Kansas!

PM
Paul M.
Kiel, WI
02/14/2017 Category: Service
Paul said the business was very helpful.

Melody H.
02/14/2017 Category: Service
Melody said the staff at the business are very nice, and they did a good job with her vehicle.