WC
WALLACE C.
Jeep Liberty
04/09/2021
2008 Jeep Repair
Great service, very knowledgeable ...

AH
ALADYA H.
04/08/2021
The integrity of the service and staff
I have had a problem with a couple of my dashboard lights remaining on (for at least 2 years) because of a minor exhaust vapor leak. Although this did not interfere with the proper running of the vehicle, driving with the lights on masked subsequent problems associated with the light sensors. Auto Tech was the first (and only) to suggest discovering the leak(s) by smoking the vehicle. As a result, for the first time in a very long time the light signals are off and I feel comfortably safe traveling in my vehicle once again.

WJ
Willis J.
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Willis said the business took good care of him. Specifically, Kelly was great because she quickly got him an appointment, then the mechanics immediately took the vehicle and fixed it up for him.

JOHN M.
Finchville, KY
Toyota FJ Cruiser
04/07/2021
Professional communication
Kelly was helpful, honest and straightforward.

KAREN M.
04/05/2021
Friendly, took my concern seriously & addressed it.
Scott was friendly & took my concerns seriously abt loose steering issue. He drove it, didn't find a problem &explained abt auto correct re road lines. My appt wasn't on the computer, but he was most gracious & said it was ok. I will recommend highly to my sons & neighbors. Heard abt on WVLK- AM radio, Jack Pattie's show & I think on WLAP AM, too. Remember Robt Linsey well from his radio days. And no charge - tho I tried to pay him for time/expertise since I'd b going to Subaru w problems since still under warranty. I will go back when out of warranty. Thank you.

CE
CHARLES E.
04/05/2021
Customer service! Always an easy visit.
Kelly is always so helpful as is anyone else I’ve dealt with on my visits. It’s a totally different experience than going to Ken Towery (my previous mechanic). It’s a relaxed and calm environment. The work is always exceptional too but the customer service is what keeps me coming back.

JACKIE R.
03/22/2021
Great customer service....honest and knowledgeable well trained mechanics. The front desk is great too! Kelly and Scott are very knowledgeable and efficient!
Glad I can go to a place I can trust!

TR
TRI R.
Versailles, KY
03/20/2021
Dependable and honest
Always can count on autotech to take care of our vehicles.

SAM B.
GMC Acadia
03/19/2021
Very clean ,organized , and honest
I like the individualized, attention to detail,

KH
KATHY H.
03/17/2021
Great service as usual!
I love these guys. They are very good about explaining what needs to be done and while I admit I have never needed my car back from them in a hurry, I've always been pleasantly surprised with their speed. I feel they are very reasonably priced. I strongly recommend Auto Tech.

MT
MARK T.
03/17/2021
Town & Country Mini van repair
Excellent job with repair of minivan, highly recommend. Estimate was accurate cost was very reasonable timing and service or prompt will use them exclusively in the future.

Kia Sorento
03/03/2021
Always thorough and polite
Professional service and constant information flow

LA
LUIS A.
Lore City, OH
Volkswagen Golf
03/01/2021
Pre purchase inspection
Very thorough spotting the critical defects. Excellent communication from the staff.

SV
Steve V.
Paris, KY
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
02/24/2021 Category: Service
Steve said they did what they were supposed to do.

SILAS W.
02/18/2021
Very fair and helpful
The service here is very fast, helpful and polite. I had a coolant leak issue and they diagnosed it quickly and changed me a fair price.