Latest Review 42 minutes ago

RICHARD S.
Lexus RX 300 Luxury SUV
02/12/2019
Honest and understandable opinion has kept me coming back to this shop on this vehicle for nearly 20 years(180000 miles ).
Have been coming to this shop for many years.I have had 2 Acura ‘s 3 Honda’s and 1 Lexus.All of the cars lasted over 150000 miles and I always hesitated to sell one because except for a few minor dents and paint scratches were all running well..The lives of these cars couldn’t have lasted so long without the service supplied by Automotive Instincts.Their prices are better than dealerships and very competitive with other independents. I trust the people I deal with and find them very easy to communicate with.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 02/14/2019

Hi Richard, Thank you! It's been a real pleasure to take care of you & Bonnie for so many years. Your trust in us means the world to me!

KR
KATHLEEN R.
Altadena, CA
02/11/2019
Fast and efficient
Friendly and honest service, done right every time.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 02/14/2019

Hi Kathleen, It's always a pleasure to see you. I know you drive a long way to see us. It's been our pleasure to take care of your families cars for almost 40 years! :)

CR
CARLOS R.
Reseda, CA
02/10/2019
They always let me know what is happening
Good service and a good price and always very knowledgeable about my car
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 02/14/2019

Hi Carlos, Thank you so much for the great review! It always makes my day to see our customers are happy!

KAROL B.
North Hills, CA
02/09/2019
Great staff and work
Always a pleasure
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you so much Karol. It's our pleasure to take care of you!

RN
Richard N.
Agoura Hills, CA
02/07/2019
They're great because of their total honesty, fair prices and great work.
We keep our cars running for 15–20+ years. We couldn't do it without a dependable shop like AI. We met Steve over 30 years ago and will continue to keep using his services as long as we own a car. One of the main reasons why we've purchased Japanese cars in the past is because we knew we'd have a great shop that would keep them running for many years to come. We just had major problems with one of our cars, but once again, Steve and his team didn't give up until all the problems were solved and, I might add, did it at more than a fair price! Kudos to everyone at AI! I can't say enough good things about them.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you so much Richard! You & Karen are simply the Best! Your trust in us means the world to me!

Sincerely,

BE
BURKE E.
Scion xB
02/06/2019
SERVICE
The personalized service they give you makes you feel that you're being well taken care of.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you Jim for the Great review. Much appreciated!

NC
NEREO C.
Encino, CA
Acura RDX
02/06/2019
Integrity
Honest. Very accommodating.

Hi Nereo,
Thank you so much for the great review! Really appreciate your kind words.

RN
RICHARD N.
Calabasas, CA
Acura 3.2TL
02/05/2019
Best of the Best
Can’t say enough good things about Automotive Instinct. They have serviced our cars for more than 30 years and would never consider any other repair shop.

Hi Richard,
Thanks so much as always! You & Karen are simply the Best!

AL
AGUSTIN L.
Mission Hills, CA
Nissan Pathfinder
02/04/2019
Awesome work and the Bathroom is soo clean!
Went in for an oil change, came out with them finding 3 of 4 of my tires were bad and noticed my windshield wipers were falling apart and replaced them for the big rain storm we just had!

Hi Agustine,
Thank you so much for the great review! I'm so glad my staff was able to take good care of you &  your Pathfinder!

JEFF W.

Thanks so much Jeff!

NB
Nicole B.
02/03/2019
Always above par in service!
As always, excellent, timely and HONEST care of my vehicle. I wouldn't dream of going anywhere else as AI delivers service and expertise as all businesses should. Happy customer for over 10 yrs.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 02/04/2019

Thanks so much Nicole! We would never want you to go anywhere else. We will always do are very best to make sure your cars run great! We want you happy for life!

BG
BRUCE G.
Honda Accord Crosstour
02/02/2019
total engine failure
Engine failure required having the vehicle towed to Automotive Instincts. They gave a prompt assessment of what needed to be done and gave me a very fair estimate. They completed their work in a timely manner. Would highly recommend using their services - very honest and courteous staff.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you so much Bruce! Al & Edwin say it's always a pleasure to take care of you!

NB
NICOLE B.
02/02/2019
Professional business. Great customer service each time.
We have been coming to AI for 15 years and can’t imagine having our cars maintained by any other auto business. The staff are expert. They’re professional. Nice. The location is clean. Prices seem fair. They never seem to suggest work on our cars that isn’t required simply to male money. We’ve recommended AI to friends and will continue to. Thanks for keeping our cars running well for years and years.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 02/21/2019

Wow Nicole, Thank you so much. I don't know what to say. I'm just smiling!

JUNE T.
02/01/2019
Automotive Instincts Review
The customer service at this shop is excellent. We are able to get the cars in right away and the work is done quickly. Everyone is really nice and we trust them with all of our cars. I would highly recommend this shop to anyone.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 02/02/2019

Thank you so much June, for the Awesome review! We try very hard to make everyone feel welcome. Your review has made my day!

SR
SALLY R.
01/31/2019
Responsive service
I've been taking my Hondas to AI for years. I love that I always talk to the same intake person, who knows me and my car, is helpful and always tries to get me in quickly and take of the problem or if they can't then refers me to someone who they know will take care of it. I also like that I can get a ride home and a pick-up if I need it. Most of all, I like the reliability and being able to count on them. That makes an often stressful situation with a car problem, not so stressful...a good thing!
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 02/02/2019

Thank you so much Sally! It's so nice to get a review like yours. It just makes my day!

FG
FABIOLA G.
Encino, CA
01/31/2019
Stellar Car and Customer Service.
The experience was incredible from A-Z. A former mechanic that recently retired referred me here. Apparently he had a business relationship with Automotive Instincts for yrs. I trusted my former mechanic Pat indefinitely, so of course I trusted his recommendation. The service, environment, and customer service was was above average. I’m so glad I found my new shop for all my car services. Pat clearly cared about his customers!
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 02/02/2019

Thank you so much Fabiola for the Great review! Sorry I missed you and hope to meet you next time your in!

KD
KAREN D.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
01/30/2019
Forever dependable
Been bringing cars here for years. Love that they are honest and always do work right the 1st time, as well as charging fair prices for their work.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 02/02/2019

Thank you so much Karen! We try hard and it's so nice to get a review like yours!

01/27/2019
Great customer service.
Fast and friendly service. They'll even drop you off.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you so much for the Great review!

DU
DENNIS U.
Granada Hills, CA
Honda Accord
01/24/2019
Recent service at Automotive Instincts
Another outstanding experience at Automotive Instincts. My wife's Honda Accord needed service minor service. Steve's team discovered issues that required immediate attention. The work was done in a timely manner and the pricing was reasonable. My wife is happy and so am I.
Thank you Steve and the team.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you so much Dennis! It's always a pleasure to see you & take care of your cars!

KENNY M.
Van Nuys, CA
01/24/2019
Great Job
Fast and friendly service.

Thank you so much Kenny!