Latest Review about 1 hour ago

GAYLE W.
Granada Hills, CA
Lexus ES 350
12/26/2015
The honesty and integrity of the staff.
I have been coming to this establishment for over 25 years and have always been more than satisfied with the honesty and helpfulness of the staff. They are diligent in the work they do and are very hard-working with a definite sense of humor which makes the visit even easier.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 12/28/2015

Hi Gayle,  Thank you so much for the AWESOME review!

We love you!

Steve Summers   Owner  818-349-5900

FK
FELICE K.
Acura TL
12/19/2015
Another great visit
I've been a customer about 20 years so that alone must reflect my confidence in and satisfaction with the technical and professional service. Al and now Edwin at the desk begin the experience which is courteous, honest, fairly priced and well done.
Steve S. from Automotive Instincts responded on 12/28/2015

Hi Felice, Thank you so much for the great review and 20 years! You're the best!

Steve Summers   Owner  818-349-5900

MANUEL B.
Acura RL
12/18/2015
Unexpected service.
Nothing has changed in many years. JUST THE BEST !

ER
EMILY R.
Mission Hills, CA
Honda Accord
12/16/2015
customer
Great customer service. Service techs advise you on all necessary servoce and review past history. Good communication between service techs and mechanics. Nive to sit in wait in feont room in positive environment.

John P.
Thousand Oaks, CA
12/15/2015 Category: Service
John said the business has always provided him with excellent service. They are always friendly and he has never felt like he was being over charged or taken advantage of. He has been using them since 1985.

JEFFREY C.
12/12/2015
Honestly
I've know Dwayne for years. They do good work.

BARBARA H.
12/12/2015
As usual ---- great service
These guys are the best. They've been taking care of my Hondas from the beginning. Great auto service and customer service as well. You can't go wrong here.

JULIE T.
Encino, CA
Nissan Murano
12/11/2015
Excellent Find
Been driving by Automotive Instincts everyday, heard good things from people at work and on Yelp...all true. Excellent, friendly service.

WL
WILLIAM L.
Reseda, CA
12/09/2015
Best place for vehicle service ever.
My wife and I have been taking our cars to AI for service for over 20 years. The service is the best anywhere, pricing is fair and reasonable, and the people who work there are caring, professional, and extraordinarily helpful. I highly recommend this business for all your automotive service needs.

PW
PAUL/JAN W.
Moorpark, CA
Honda Accord
12/09/2015
Honest, friendly, and great work always.
Serviced my car in a timely manner. I always trust them to do the work correctly.

AF
ARLENE F.
Acura 3.0CL
12/09/2015
I trust Automotive Instincs so much.
I am an older female, and have full trust in the people and service performed on my two older cars. I have been loyal to Automotive Instincts (formerly Steve's Honda) for well over 20 years.

BN
BLOSSOM N.
Granada Hills, CA
12/08/2015
I trust them to be honest and fair and not lie about necessary services to my automobile
I am always pleased with Automotive Instincts service and attention. Courteous treatment prevails. I trust them to be honest with me about my automobile and its needs and not rip me off.

RAQUEL H.
Chatsworth, CA
12/08/2015
Great customer service and well kept facility
Like the hours of availability .

HF
HELEN F.
North Hills, CA
12/08/2015
Great People and Great Service!!!
Al and Edwin always make it a pleasure to take my car to Automotive Instincts for any kind of service. They are both very pleasant and very knowledgeable about vehicles as are the mechanics who actually work on the vehicles. I plan to continue to bring my cars to Automotive Instincts for many years to come!!

NN
Njeri N.
12/08/2015 Category: Service
Njeri said the business did a good job and she appreciated the good service.