GP
GRETCHEN P.
03/26/2014
Customer Service
Al and Mike are always great and I always feels confident that maintenance is done as it should be. I would recommend your company, as I have many times in the past. Several of my friends are now regulars there also.

DJ
DAVID J.
Lexus GS 350
03/26/2014
Friendly and very professional
Staff is very knowledgeable, skilled in taking care of my Lexus, they do not up sell or do work that is not needed. They care!!!!!

CAROLYN C.
03/25/2014
Trustworthy
Steve has been servicing my vehicles since 1981 ... need I say more? :)

Raymond R.
03/25/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Eleanor. She said the recent service visit was quick and easy.

James T.
03/25/2014 Category: Service
James said he has been going to this business for a long time and the service is always good. He said they give good advice and their turnaround time is always good.

Adrian M.
03/25/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Deborah. She said this business is convenietly located, dependable and efficient.

LJ

Great job...

JOHN M.
03/22/2014
Professional
Try it, you will like it. I only wish I had known about this company in 1998 when I bought my first Toyota.

BO
BETTY O.
03/22/2014
Al and Mike
My wife and I feel that AI provides the highest quality auto care. With any business it is the people behind the counter who matter the most. We can always talk things over with Al and/or Mike and they listen to our needs. They go out of their way to make sure that we are satisfied. We are very grateful for their professionalism.

David G.
Lexus ES 300
03/22/2014 Category: Service
David said he has had good luck with this business over the years.

RP
REMO P.
03/19/2014
honest and trustworthy
After many years of going to automotive instincts, I still don't find anything wrong with them

John M.
03/17/2014
Clean, modern, friendly and reasonable.
Last visit was for a 50,000 mile service. I have been to the dealers and shade tree shops. My friend that recommended this facility will have me in his debt for a long time.

DAN G.
Acura TL
03/15/2014
They're very fair, honest & trustworthy.
They're very fair, honest & trustworthy. For years we've only purchased cars they work on. We would never go anywhere else.

LJ
LEOPAUL J.
03/15/2014
Honesty
As always, your service is excellent

STEVEN B.
03/14/2014
Workmanship
They get the job done in one day. Give you an option of what is a primary concern to
be driving safe.

DEBRA P.
The people-Al & Mike
I have come here for over 15 years and two cars later-they have never disappointed me!! Prices are excellent and there work ethic is Great!!

SASHA S.
03/13/2014
the best, honest mechanics in town
Have been coming to AI for many years with many cars and have not ever been disappointed in the welcome, diagnosis and the final outcome.

SV
STEVE V.
great customer service
Our whole family has been coming for many years due to Al, Mike and Steve's friendly and competent service.

MARC G.
03/12/2014
good people, good service
Fast service, no problems, good price.