DAVE S.
02/22/2019
B&B Auto Repair Good Job
I’ve been going to the B&B auto repair shop for a long time. I am very satisfied with their work.

DA
DANA A.
Dodge Durango
02/15/2019
Auto repair
They are very friendly and very honest.

JOHN G.
High Ridge, MO
Pontiac Vibe
02/13/2019
Loni and his team always do a great job at a fair price. Highly recommend B and B to everyone.

Sheri M.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
02/12/2019
Thank you B & B !
I am thankful I ran across this place last year when I had an inspection due, i recently had an oil change, and if I ever need service I will definitely take it here! I trust them fully, and Lonnie is great always! Very thorough and its hard to find honest people like this anymore! I Highly recommend this place 5 stars hands down!

Jean S.
Chevrolet Cobalt
02/12/2019
I trust them completely.
I call them anytime there is a need with my car.

KP
Ken P.
Mitsubishi Mirage G4
02/11/2019
Friendly fast service
I do business exclusively with B&B Auto because of the relationship I began a year ago. The servicemen are Pleasant and thorough and I've learned to trust my daughter needs to them.

CK
Cathy K.
Jeep Compass
02/08/2019
Bearings
Was highly recommended by 2 people. I appreciate recommendations. Lonnie was nice and very helpful. Was also truthful! I needed to hear just how bad it was and what my options were. Even through flooding, they still got my car fixed. I will come back if I need my car serviced and I would recommend if someone asked me

KF
KEITH F.
02/07/2019
Went over and above great service and help

Chris B.
02/06/2019
First appointment great.
Service done on time. Reasonably priced.
Ease of getting end.

CATHY H.
02/02/2019
Good people
A place i feel i can trust. Car troubles large and small i get good service

STEVEN M.
Chevrolet Avalanche
02/01/2019
Good people
They did a good job. Nice people and friendly

KENT B.
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
02/01/2019
Honestly best shop in Fenton area

Jeremie C.
01/31/2019
Good service, good people and good job.
Went in for a saftey inspection and everyone there was friendly and professional got the job done in way less time than expected.

GV
GERRY V.
01/30/2019
Basic Oil Change
Just had a basic oil change for my 2007 Elantra. Shop is always mindful to notify me on the condition of brake pads etc. I've used this shop for 10 years and would highly recommend them.

M.J L.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
01/28/2019
Great service and communication
They have earned my business. Affordable and honest. Very professional.

EC
Elizabeth C.
Dodge Nitro
01/25/2019
Did not solve my problem
Paid almost $500 to get my heat fixed, & it is absolutely not fixed! So disappointed.
Lony J., Service Advisor from B & B Auto Service Inc responded on 01/25/2019

We are very sorry you are disappointed. The only issue we could find was the leaky water pump, and i thought we made itr clear that it may or may not be the cause of the heating issue, but was a issue that needed to be fixed. You said DOBBS has said the same and told us to go ahead with the fix. All other components tested good at the time. We would be more than happy to look at the heating issue further in the future at no charge. We can only fix or replace what confirms to be faulty at the time. So sorry to  have you as a unsatisfied customer.

TR
TERRY R.
01/24/2019
Never Disappointed
Lonnie always stays within his quote of what he thinks your estimated cost is going to be !

SAMANTHA W.
High Ridge, MO
01/21/2019
Absolutely always my only choice
I never ever take my car to ANYONE but Lonnie. Ever. I don't know much about cars and can be taken advantage of. That's why I always go to him. I know for a fact I can let him look at something if it doesn't feel right and he will only tell me what is actually wrong and never ever try to take advantage of me. He's never even thought about doing unnecessary work to make extra money. And I found out other ladies I know also go to him for the same reason. Thanks Lonnie for being honest and with integrity.
Lony J., Service Advisor from B & B Auto Service Inc responded on 01/22/2019

Thank you samantha for the kind words. We try our best and will always be fair and honest. Good customers like you keep us going.

DEBBIE P.
01/21/2019
Friendly people. And above all, honest people I can trust.
Been going to B&B for almost 20 years. They are always friendly, honest and I know I can always trust them. Exceptional service with very good prices. My extended family started going to them years ago as well.
Lony J., Service Advisor from B & B Auto Service Inc responded on 01/22/2019

Thank you Debbie for your loyal business. We are looking forward to serving you and your family for years to come.

Ford Five Hundred
01/17/2019
Easy to work with
Lonnie always tries to accommodate me with scheduling that is convenient for me. If there is an issue with any repair, they are quick to get it resolved.