GH
GIL H.
11/07/2019
Prompt service. Reliable repairs.
I have had both my Chevy truck and Malibu serviced for the past four years. I am well satisfied with quality of work and estimates. Very hard to find good honest mechanics and repair shops.

DAVE D.
Eureka, MO
Chevrolet Cobalt
10/28/2019
VERY HAPPY
They had an appointment available within a reasonable time frame. I dropped my car off the night before, put my keys in the drop box. Stopped on my way home the next day, paid the bill, and picked it up that evening after my wife got home. Very simple, Lonny took good care of me.

KIM B.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
10/25/2019
Power steering leak
This is a small shop owned by people you can trust to not rip you off...I have used this shop for a long time and know I can trust them...yesterday after they fixed the p/s leak it was making a noise Lonnie said it would go away and it did...noticed more drops to day...went over and they checked it out right away...just some residual oil off the frame...thanks

JANICE L.
Buick LeSabre
10/24/2019
Very nice and honest people
Very nice and Honest people there.They can get you in right away most of the time.

10/20/2019
Satisfied
I went there once recently for an overheating car. Was an all-around satisfactory experience.

LN
LUCAS N.
House Springs, MO
10/19/2019
Great place
Been taking our vehicles here for years, the business just continues to get things right. Great people great service and fair prices!

VH
VICKY H.
Suzuki Vitara
10/18/2019
Auto Repair
My vehicle needed a part that had to be ordered from China. I was allowed to leave my vehicle on the premises for almost 2 weeks until the part was received. Lonnie had my vehicle ready in one hour after receiving the part. Car runs great and he was very reasonable on his cost.

DAVE S.
10/17/2019
Metal gas line fix
Good job repairing my Honda Civic, Lony

DT
DONNA T.
10/15/2019
Love this place
I've been going here for a few years, never had a problem. They are very honest and knowledgeable. Being a woman, I feel safe knowing I wont get ripped off. Cant beat the prices. I send all my friends and family here.

Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
10/15/2019
Always courteous
Good work
Car ready when specified
fair pricing
courteous
Keep inside of car clean
Stop

GF
GLEN F.
Ford
10/10/2019
I’ve trusted their work for over 15 years!
Expert advice, quality work, great customer service.

House Springs, MO
10/04/2019
Awsome
Had great service and great techs great price I would recommend this place one of the best

TD
Todd D.
Acura MDX
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Todd said the staff are great.

MICHELE R.
Kia Sorento
10/03/2019
Always satisfied
Whenever I call the shop Lonnie always answers the phone in a very friendly voice and says what can I do for you Michele. He usually can get me in that day or the next day.
If there is more work that needs to be done on the car than I expected he will call me and let me know what he believes needs to be done now and what can wait. It is my choice what I want to do at that point. Our family has been going to B and B for many years and trust in B&Bs service and quality of work.

Ford Mustang II
10/02/2019
Always good service

VN
VALERIE N.
09/30/2019
Inspection
Lonnie was very nice and informative. The inspection was completed rather quickly.

NK
Nathen K.
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Nathen said the vehicle he had failed the safety and emissions test. The technicians were friendly and approachable. He could trust their work. He liked their price.

GD
GINARD D.
09/25/2019
Nice, honest, friendly.
Very nice, honest and friendly. I would definitely recommend them to friends.

Mike M.
09/23/2019
Neighborhood mechanic
Great place. They always been nice and listen to what you have to say. Think reasonable repairs for what you need. Always refer them if someone looking to need work done.

TG
Trudy G.
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Trudy said the business did everything right.