TR
They do a great job !

Robert G.
12/06/2018
Customer Service
Everyone is so personable and friendly at B & B. They dont bs, they give it to you straight *without* the up sell that you get at most places. Thanks B & B you have a lifetime customer with me and my family!
Lony J., Service Advisor from B & B Auto Service Inc responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you Robert. Looking forward to serving you and your family for many years.

CT
CANDACE T.
12/05/2018
Honest and friendly
I am a younger female who always goes into auto shops with my guard up. I have taken my car here twice and have been very pleased both times. I had an alternator replaced and a part that contributes to my power steering replaced. The second job took a bit longer than expected (which I tired to be understanding of since I know things don’t always go as planned) so the shop gave me a nice discount for the unexpected wait. I hope this place remains honest, reasonable, and friendly. Car problems can really put a damper on one’s day or mood so it’s nice to know I have somewhere that’ll take care of me and allows me to let that guard down a bit.
Lony J., Service Advisor from B & B Auto Service Inc responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you Candace for being understanding and for the great review.

KELLY B.
12/04/2018
B&B auto provides excellent service. They are effective, efficient, straight forward , and honest .

Sheri M.
Chevrolet Classic
11/30/2018
Best place to take my vehicles!
Very pleasant to do business with this place! Appointments have been on time, very professional, organized shop and office. Friendly when i arrive, very on top of what they do here! Prices are better than average too! I have never had someone email me to remind me about a service I need that is due! What a personable touch! Love the connection they make with the consumer

TR
TERRY R.
11/29/2018
Great Customer Service
The people at this establishment always seem to take the time to get the problem corrected the first around. They are friendly and always deliver on their timeframe and estimates never any surprises. Been coming here for approximately 20 years.Never felt like we’ve been ripped off dealing with these people.

Kelly S.
House Springs, MO
11/29/2018
Great work. Friendly service . Good price
They did a great job on my car. Fast and friendly service at a reasonable price.

VK
Vedran K.
11/28/2018
I received great service at b and b automotive
I enjoyed going to b and b automotive. The staff was very kind and answered all my questions about my vehicle . I definitely look forward to my next visit and I already told my friends and Co workers were to go for professional grade automotive service. Thank you b and b and see you next time.

TW
TAMMY W.
11/24/2018
I've had my car fixed there several times very good work and very very nice people I will return
I've had my car there several times they do very good work and very very nice people I will return

Randall H.
Saint Louis, MO
11/19/2018
Awsome
They where busy took a couple a day business must be good and it was worth the wait had my truck fixed and cheap could not ask for better service

RONALD S.
Chevrolet Pickup
11/19/2018
Trust and confidence
I’ve done business with B&B for nearly 30yrs.
My trust they’ll make the right diagnosis and confidence they will follow through is unwavering!

VB
VINCE B.
Jeep Patriot
11/15/2018
Lonnie and his staff are very knowledgeable and very quick tk fix any problems you may have. B&B is very affordable and easy to work with. I highly recommended lonnie and his staff

JOHN G.
11/15/2018
Great service.
Great service. Quick in and out. Always a pleasure getting service done. Honest and fair. Group of people.

JOHN S.
Chrysler Sebring
Fast and efficient. That's all I can ask for. Thanks

RON M.
Exceptional service and knowledge
Have been taking my vehicles here for over a year now and have not had any issues.

BT
BETTY T.
Dodge Dakota
Thanks for great service
I have been using B&B for years and they have always provided me with great service, and fair pricing. Thanks again!

KENT B.
Chevrolet Caprice
11/12/2018
Great shop, great prices on labor
Thanks for being an honest, small owner automotive shop. These are getting very hard to find.

Thanks for the review

LL
LOREN L.
HUMMER H3
11/06/2018
Like Family
Amazing people and service. I am very particular. B & B never disappoints
Lony J., Service Advisor from B & B Auto Service Inc responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for the great review.

KURT B.
House Springs, MO
Pontiac G6
11/05/2018
Fast service ,great staff,always gets me in when I’m in a pickle!
Excellent place for inspections. And they do great work!!

GF
GLEN F.
Honda Civic Sdn
10/31/2018
Great Shop! Trusted Advice!!
I’ve gone to B & B Auto Service for over 15 years now. In that time I’ve come to appreciate their advice, expertise, and reasonable rates. Yes, I’ve used other automotive service centers at times, but that has only reinforced my high opinion of B & B. I always feel B & B has my best interests in mind!! I do not feel the same with other automotive service centers in the area!
Lony J., Service Advisor from B & B Auto Service Inc responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for being a loyal customer.