DAVID P.
Buick Encore
12/10/2019
Took car at or before appoitment
B and B do what they promise and do not try to up sell.

TIM S.
Cadillac CTS
12/04/2019
Always fair and reliable
They are quick to respond with fair pricing every time. The one time we had issues with radiator, they stood behind their work and replaced it. Highly recommend.

LL
Lisa L.
11/28/2019
I’ll be coming back! Great service!
We needed a repair the week of thanksgiving. B&B had good reviews so decided to give them a try. They were very friendly, squeezed us in and came in slightly under the original estimate. Car is back on the road. I’ll be using them in the future! Thanks!!

SANDRA C.
11/20/2019
They are very reliable they do the job right I recommend them to anyone I know
I have become friends with Lonnie and his ex father-in-law that passed awayI take my car there because I know it will be fixed the right way

MILES R.
Ford F550 Super Duty
11/20/2019
Gets it done
Does what needs done for me for years.
Had my own repair shop and car lots and they have my business now that I’m retired.

MICHAEL G.
11/19/2019
Great service Lonnie works hard to stay on time
Great place

Doug H.
Nissan Versa
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Doug said everyone is so nice at this business. Everything is done on time and the pricing is quite good.

GH
GIL H.
11/07/2019
Prompt service. Reliable repairs.
I have had both my Chevy truck and Malibu serviced for the past four years. I am well satisfied with quality of work and estimates. Very hard to find good honest mechanics and repair shops.

DAVE D.
Eureka, MO
Chevrolet Cobalt
10/28/2019
VERY HAPPY
They had an appointment available within a reasonable time frame. I dropped my car off the night before, put my keys in the drop box. Stopped on my way home the next day, paid the bill, and picked it up that evening after my wife got home. Very simple, Lonny took good care of me.

KIM B.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
10/25/2019
Power steering leak
This is a small shop owned by people you can trust to not rip you off...I have used this shop for a long time and know I can trust them...yesterday after they fixed the p/s leak it was making a noise Lonnie said it would go away and it did...noticed more drops to day...went over and they checked it out right away...just some residual oil off the frame...thanks

JANICE L.
Buick LeSabre
10/24/2019
Very nice and honest people
Very nice and Honest people there.They can get you in right away most of the time.

10/20/2019
Satisfied
I went there once recently for an overheating car. Was an all-around satisfactory experience.

LN
LUCAS N.
House Springs, MO
10/19/2019
Great place
Been taking our vehicles here for years, the business just continues to get things right. Great people great service and fair prices!

VH
VICKY H.
Suzuki Vitara
10/18/2019
Auto Repair
My vehicle needed a part that had to be ordered from China. I was allowed to leave my vehicle on the premises for almost 2 weeks until the part was received. Lonnie had my vehicle ready in one hour after receiving the part. Car runs great and he was very reasonable on his cost.

DAVE S.
10/17/2019
Metal gas line fix
Good job repairing my Honda Civic, Lony

DT
DONNA T.
10/15/2019
Love this place
I've been going here for a few years, never had a problem. They are very honest and knowledgeable. Being a woman, I feel safe knowing I wont get ripped off. Cant beat the prices. I send all my friends and family here.

Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
10/15/2019
Always courteous
Good work
Car ready when specified
fair pricing
courteous
Keep inside of car clean
Stop

GF
GLEN F.
Ford
10/10/2019
I’ve trusted their work for over 15 years!
Expert advice, quality work, great customer service.

House Springs, MO
10/04/2019
Awsome
Had great service and great techs great price I would recommend this place one of the best

TD
Todd D.
Acura MDX
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Todd said the staff are great.