GJ
GORMAN J.
Chrysler Sebring
04/18/2019
Friendly and trustworthyl
Since I am new to the area i needed someone i could trust with my car needs. My husband is blind and I have to be in control of these kind of things. I feel this company is trustworthy and stand behind any car problems. Thank you guys!

TD
TIM D.
Ram 1500
04/14/2019
From vehicle inspections to actual repairs and maintenance, of vehicles.
Very knowledgeable mechanics , I feel confident in the quality of their work on my vehicle.

EB
ERWIN B.
04/12/2019
Always exceptional work !!
Very busy company, but manages to take care of my needs in a timely manner.. Prices are good—workmanship & friendliness, awesome

TO
TERRY O.
04/11/2019
Friendly competent service.
Dropping by B&B is like visiting friends. I’ve been a customer for over 25 years. I have always been treated fairly and been satisfied with the repairs. On those very rare occasions when a repair was unsuccessful they immediately corrected any lingering problem and with no additional charge. I recommend them to everyone.

JENNIFER C.
04/10/2019
Honest, friendly & GREAT customer service!
B&B is the only auto shop we go to! Loni always takes care of us, interacts with my kids when we are waiting , and if they can't help with a certain car problem, they will always recommend us to someone who can and have never steered us wrong in repairs! Highly recommend this place for your car needs!

TD
TIM D.
Toyota Sequoia
Brakes
Guys were great and got me in quick. Did not try and get me to do unneeded work.

CL
CHRIS L.
My go to shop for 15 years
Great people doing great work at fair prices. Thanks!!

KIM B.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/10/2019
Honesty a d integrity are qualities you want in your auto service and they deliver both...

INFINITI G35 Coupe
04/10/2019
Straight forward, fast quote, excellent service!
I finally found an auto repair shop that will be servicing my vehicles from now on.
The staff, quote, turn around time, everything with B & B was excellent!

DERYL S.
Jeep Cherokee
04/09/2019
25+ Years of Outstanding Service
Reliable, reasonably priced service. Never tried to sell you something you don’t need.

04/08/2019
Fast and friendly service
Highly recommend. Knowledgeable and friendly staff.

STEVE C.
Buick LaCrosse
04/06/2019
Car review
B&B is AWESOME AND WE WILL CONTINUE TO GO THERE FOR OUR VEHICLE NEEDS...LONNIE IS AWESOME AS WELL...ALWAYS HELPFUL AND REASONABLY PRICED...

DON R.
Cedar Hill, MO
Jeep Compass
04/05/2019
Good work!
I like the work they do and have for a number of years.

Steve S.
04/03/2019
Knowledgeable mechanics
This business really works for the customer very friendly easy to set up appointments we’ll be referring to friends and getting all my vehicle repairs done there glad I found th

DENNIS W.
04/03/2019
fast servi e
easy scheduling with fair pricing a d prompt service.

KF
KEITH F.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/01/2019
Xtra charge not told
Bubba and I were very disappointed that you don’t rotate the tires when you do an oil change not for an xtra $20 when I called to make the appt I asked if you did with the oil change and you said yes and nothing about an xtra charge
Lony J., Service Advisor from B & B Auto Service Inc responded on 04/01/2019

I am sorry if there was some miscomunication on your last visit. We always charge for tire rotations unless there is a coupon. I know you stated that your usual lube center does not. We keep our prices at a very competative price and can not afford to do too many services for free other than brake, charging and suspention checks. Once again i do apologise.

TA
Reliable and pleasant!
Reliable and pleasant!

JASON H.
03/26/2019
Very honest and great service. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

RK
RALPH K.
Chevrolet Cobalt
03/19/2019
Outstanding Service
You guys are the best. Had a problem with my son's car and not much time before he headed back to college but you were able to fix the car and get us back on the road quickly!

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again soon for regular maintenance on our other vehicles.

JOHN F.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
03/19/2019
Honest accurate work
By far, best auto shop ever used in 35 years of owning vehicles.