LG
Forestdale, MA
2019 Hyundai Veloster
09/23/2019 Category: Service
Good as new
Had repairs performed after hitting something in the street, resulting in damage to the underside of my engine and radiator.
I received an estimate quickly and they finished the work on budget.
During the process they communicated well and I always knew where we stood.
STEPHANIE C., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 09/23/2019

Thank you for the excellent reivew!

review*

Sheryl H.
Forestdale, MA
09/23/2019 Category: Service
5Star Service
My recent experience servicing my car was excellent. Customer service came to me giving me an update and asked if there was any thing she could do. Would definitely recommend Balise Hyundai!

Thank you for the great review! We look forward to growing the Cape Hyundai business in our new facility.

ED
Elizabeth D.
South Dennis, MA
Exceptional customer oriented service
Balise service is continuously communicating with the customer concerning service being done on their vehicle. They always explain any repairs needed and the cost before continuing the work. ???
STEPHANIE C., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 09/21/2019

Thank you so much for the excellent review!!! We are excited about our new location for all our Hyundai customers.

B
B.
Yarmouth, MA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Meeting my expectations
Repairs and costs are presented clearly before work starts.
STEPHANIE C., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 09/20/2019

Thank you for the kind review!

LC
Laurie C.
West Chatham, MA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Great attention to service!
I have always had a great experience at Balise Hyundai. Service is great!

Thank you for the excellent review!

MK
Mary K.
Harwich, MA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Paolo is wonderful to work with.

Hi Mary,

Thank you so much for the 5 star review!

TH
Timothy H.
Falmouth, MA
Service Dept
As usual Palo was so helpful! I love the new service area
STEPHANIE C., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 09/19/2019

Hi Timothy,

Thank you for the very kind review. We are thankful for customers like yourself.

Whitinsville, MA
Good Service
Friendly staff and helpful.

Thank you for the excellent review! We look forward to serving you again in the future.

BG
Brett G.
5 Star Treatment
Service Manager and Pallo at the front desk were very helpful and attentive, i felt like they were on top of things

Hello Brett,

PK
Patrick K.
East Falmouth, MA
New building
Nice new location. Service personnel were friendly and waiting room was clean and also had coffee.

Hi Patrick,

Thank you for the kind review! I hope you have a great day and we look forward to seeing you again for your next visit.

KW
Karen W.
Vineyard Haven, MA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Staff is friendly and helpful.

Good Morning Karen,

Thank you so much for the 5 star review! We look forward to serving you again in the near future at our new facility.

JO
John O.
09/18/2019 Category: Service
People
I have always gotten great service from Balise Hyundai. I would like to single out Paulo Joaquim as the service rep who typically takes care of me. He really represents your company beyond expectations. I bought my car there, and they have kept it running like new since the day it left the parking lot.
STEPHANIE C., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 09/18/2019

Hello John,

Thank you for the 5 star review! We agree and are thankful to have Paulo here to help customers like yourself.

Balise Hyundai Service

SD
Susan D.
Marstons Mills, MA
09/17/2019 Category: Service
slow service
An oil change should not take 3 hours when the staff knows you are waiting for it to be done.
STEPHANIE C., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 09/17/2019

Hello,

We could not agree anymore that this wait time was unacceptable. We are working in the transition to our new facility and are hoping customers like yourself will have a better experience in the new facility in the near future. Our oil change prices are now $54.95 and include the tire rotation. Thank your for the honest feedback.

JV
Jocelyn V.
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Customer service!
I love my Tucson and I love the service department. Paulo is always friendly and explains exactly what is going to be done and why. They’re usually also on time, and treat every customer with respect and kindness.
STEPHANIE C., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 09/16/2019

Hello Jocelyn,

We appreciate the kind words and review for Paulo. We look forward to improving the service even more in our new facility. Thank you again.

Eastham, MA
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Always great service and pleasant front desk crew.
I always have had excellent care when we bring in one of our Hyundai's. We have had three from Balise. Reasonable service fees. Excellent care to our car and the front desk keeps us up to date as the progress of the service appointment goes forward.
They have recently moved so I have not spent anytime waiting but in the past the waiting area was nice. Never hurts to see what is new in the lot while you are there. Sales staff are wonderful and knowledgable.
STEPHANIE C., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 09/15/2019

Hello,

Thank you so much for the great review!
We are definitely in a transition period but have big plans for the future of our Hyundai Customers here on the Cape.