Overall Rating 4.6666655/5Overall Rating 4.6666655/5Overall Rating 4.6666655/5Overall Rating 4.6666655/5rating 4.6666655
Overall Rating 2.06061/5Overall Rating 2.06061/5rating 2.06061rating 2.06061rating 2.06061

AC
Americo C.
Falmouth, MA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/20/2019 Category: Service
I hope they come up with a solution to my issue.
I hope they come up with a solution to my situation. I had been very satisfied with all my previous services in the past. Thank you.
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 08/21/2019

Americo,

I am so sorry to hear about your recent loss. I'm going to do some research on the waranty situation and contact you later today. Please contact me with any questions in the mean time.

Stephanie Cannon

07/10/2019 Category: Service
new poor location
new poor location
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 07/12/2019

Yes William, we are working on a new facility. Thank you for all your patience.

John R.
Marstons Mills, MA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/04/2019 Category: Service
The service manager Pablo is great.. not sure about what is happening going forward
I have grave concerns going forward.
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 07/05/2019

Hi John, I can assure you that you're in good hands moving forward as all our technicians are certified.

Thank you for your feedback.

Christopher S.
Provincetown, MA
2019 Hyundai Veloster
06/26/2019 Category: Service
Service representatives were very helpful and service was completed in a timely manner.
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 06/26/2019

Fixed the first time
I am always satisfied with my service at Belize Hyundai
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 06/23/2019

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for the review!

Osterville, MA
2007 Hyundai Accent
06/16/2019 Category: Service
Very good
Very good
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for the review!

RL
Richard L.
Harwich, MA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Takes too long
My only problem with this dealership is it takes too long to get an oil change.
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 06/06/2019

Thank you for the feedback and rating. Much appreciated.

Barnstable, MA
05/19/2019 Category: Service
They are trying that best
Give the customer a fera explanation of what you did to that vehicle when they come back to pay for it. Especially if the customer ask you to do one of the stipulated Hyundai mileage check ups do... Go over those checkups with the customer one by one... Stop lying to customers about needing batteries changed or anything else that doesn't need to be changed.

After my visit before this one I open my hood found the battery cover open and the cover to the windshield wiper fluid open. Obviously the mechanic had a lot on his mind. If I didn't bother to open the hood I would never have known
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 05/21/2019

Thank you for the feed back.Sorry to hear of the poor service experience. I would love to speak to you if possible about your recent experience, can you please contact me at the number below to discuss.

FC
Frances C.
Vineyard Haven, MA
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/14/2019 Category: Service
2014 Hyundai
This is our 5th Hyundai. Normally I would have traded in by now but thos is not financially possible at present. I have considered other makes but there is just somethimg about a Hyundai..
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 05/15/2019

Thank you Frances, hope to see you soon on a new purchase!

MA
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Good service but lounge needs great improvement.
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 05/09/2019

Thank you for the review.

James F.

Mark G.
MA
2018 Hyundai Kona
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Appointment was on time and prompt
The service was on time and prompt, but I didn't enjoy the up sell with all the additional service I may need.
I drive 25 mikes to get to Balise, and I coukd get this done 1 mile from my home.
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 04/25/2019

Hi Mark,
It sounds like we failed in expalining to you that the tire rotation and multi-point inspection are complimentary and included with the service. Sorry for the confusion!

Thanks again for your business,much appreciated.

Eastham, MA

Patricia B.
Orleans, MA
02/25/2019 Category: Service
Convenient. Helpful staff.
If the repair done is sufficient ...I'll consider recommending Hyundai again as I
had in the past. However, issues a family member and I've had with H.Motor Finance
along with this major recall are making me hesitant to give the glowing reviews I did
in past years.
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 02/26/2019

Loralee M.
Centerville, MA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Pricing
I feel pricing on oil changes could be a little more less expensive. I could certainly go else were and get a oil change for 25 to 29 dollars, but I bought my last 2 cars from you guys and prefer to keep maintenance with the dealership maybe offer your car customer some sort of deals
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 02/25/2019

Thank you.

Brewster, MA
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Personable and helpful
Staff explained exactly what was done and what was not done on my car. It was disappointing that the clock unit that was not functioning correctly could not be fixed at that time.
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 02/16/2019

Hello,
 We understand your frustrations with not being able to resolve the clock issue in one visit. Please contact Stephanie Cannon to further discuss at scannon@baliseauto.com. Thank you for the 4 star review given the circumstances.

John R.
Marstons Mills, MA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/07/2019 Category: Service
The personnel is very good and knowledgeable
The job they did was good but the cost of the brake was excessive
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 02/08/2019

Appreciate the review John.

Willington, CT
02/06/2019 Category: Service
High Cost Oil Change
Have been going there since I bought the Sonata from Balise in Springfield MA in 2014 and never have I paid more than $30 for an oil change. A few days ago I went for an oil change and was charged $39+ which I thought was taking advantage of the customer. Therefore, I am looking for other places in the future. Sincerely, Herbert Klei
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 02/06/2019

Hi Herbert, Unfortunately with the increase in oil prices over the past 5 years, we had to adjust the pricing structure as posted on our wall in service. If you would like to discuss this, I would be more than happy to help resolve your concern.

Steven H.
Eastham, MA
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Service visit
Lounge could use a good cleaning many stains ( floor & chairs)
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 01/18/2019

FC
Frank C.
Centerville, MA
12/28/2018 Category: Service
the way they listen to the customer
found the Hyannis dealer to be very honest
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 12/29/2018