BC
Bradley C.
Provincetown, MA
02/21/2020 Category: Service
.quick service
Quick service with a smilr

Centerville, MA
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Outstanding
They were quick, efficient, and pleasurable.
STEPHANIE C., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 02/18/2020

Thank you for the excellent review!

Mary C.
Cotuit, MA
2019 Hyundai Kona
02/16/2020 Category: Service
Staff and Service
When I have an issue with Balise they are always very pleasant and helpful.
STEPHANIE C., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you so much for the excellent review! We love to help customers like yourself. See you next time!

Jonathan S.
Yarmouth, MA
2007 Hyundai Azera
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Karon and Paulo were so helpful and it was not your average expected dealer experience!
These people know their stuff! I use to bring my Nissan here now I own a Hyundai and its's even better.Service is everything I'm a very busy person.Service here !!!
STEPHANIE C., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 02/12/2020

We are so thankful for your kind words and look forward to seeing you again!

EB
Ellen B.
Chatham, MA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Consistently Outstanding
Second car two years ago because of the service for the previous 4 years!
Consistently outstanding attention to our needs
STEPHANIE C., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 02/11/2020

Thank you so much for the review! We appreciate you!

Donald H.
Hyannis, MA
02/08/2020 Category: Service
STEPHANIE C., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 02/10/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us an excellent review!

South Dennis, MA
02/07/2020 Category: Service
great service
It was a very expensive trip to Hyundai, needed a lot of work done on car but Karon was amazing in the service dept!

We were so happy to be able to help! I hope you have a wonderful day.

SJ
Sean And J.
Centerville, MA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Our customer service representative went above and beyond with her professionalism and helpfulness.
STEPHANIE C., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 02/05/2020

Thank you so much for the excellent review! Karon is definitely an asset to our team and loves to help!

Morgan W.
Brewster, MA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Service department
Recently my Hyundai had to undergo a serious engine repair. Corporate was willing to pay 80% of the cost leaving me to cover the remaining 20% which I felt was unacceptable and far out of what I could afford. When I voiced my concern over this issue and that I felt as though it was unfair to ask me to cover 20% seeing as how the engine issue was something that was out of my control the service department (Stephanie and Palo) really took the time to listen to me as an upset customer and took me seriously, through efforts of theirs and my own we were able to obtain 100% coverage by Hyundai for the cost of the repairs. This would have been a much more complicated and upsetting issue if I was not met with open ears and a willingness to help. Thank you to the service department for all their efforts in helping me get my car back on the road.

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to resolve the issue. We love being empowered to be able to help and thats why I personally love the brand! It's not always about what goes wrong but how it's handled and I am SO thankful for your compassion and understanding through the entire process.

LL
Lauren L.
Buzzards Bay, MA
01/28/2020 Category: Service
Be aware of mice!
I had mice eat through the wiring of my air bag harness. This is a very pricey repair. Thankfully insurance was able to cover it all. Between talking back and forth to my insurance adjuster and to Stephanie Cannon at Blaise, everyone helped me get this issues taken care of and resolved. My only problem was because I’m leasing the car, the insurance check was made out to me and the leasing company and we both had to sign the check. Waiting to get the check then after signing it waiting for the check to be sent to my dealership was an even longer wait. It took 11 days for the check to finally be delivered to the dealership and I could get my car back. But during that time of waiting, I was constantly talking to Stephanie getting updates and understanding from her and the situation.
STEPHANIE C., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 01/28/2020

Thank you Lauren! Glad everything worked out :)

Marc D.
Pocasset, MA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/27/2020 Category: Service
Always excellent, reliable service.
Extremely pleasant service staff.
STEPHANIE C., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 01/27/2020

Thank you so much for the excellent review!

Caitlin M.
Sandwich, MA
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
01/27/2020 Category: Service
Great Experience Overall
Great customer service, and my maintenance appointments are always quick and easy. I will only come here for future maintenance with my car. Thank you!

Thank you so much for taking the time for the 5 star review!

EO
Edward O.
S Harwich, MA
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Service is prompt
Although the service at this dealership was prompt and service very good their waiting area could use a makeover especially the chairs.
STEPHANIE C., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 01/25/2020

Hello,

We definitely have plans in the near future to make some changes in the facility to better accomodate our good customers like yourself. Thank you for the feedback.

KO
Kim O.
Mashpee, MA
01/23/2020 Category: Service
Routine maintenance
Friendly and helpful
STEPHANIE C., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 01/23/2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for the excellent review!

Michael C.
Chatham, MA
01/23/2020 Category: Service
Excellent staff. Pauolo was great

Thank you for the excellent review!