Overall Rating 4.6666655/5Overall Rating 4.6666655/5Overall Rating 4.6666655/5Overall Rating 4.6666655/5rating 4.6666655
Overall Rating 2.06061/5Overall Rating 2.06061/5rating 2.06061rating 2.06061rating 2.06061

JN
Jill N.
Harwich, MA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Making my Experience a good one!
Thank you to Stephanie for reaching out and helping to resolve these issues with my car! You have been extremely helpful to me today and I am glad to amend my score to a 5 from you today!

08/15/2019 Category: Service
Repair
No communication! Didn’t fix problem and now I have to take elsewhere!
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 08/16/2019

Jill,

Thank you for taking the time to let me help correct these issues. I'm looking forward to getting everything resolved and making a bad experience a good one!

Stephanie Cannon

AH
Alec H.
Fort Myers, FL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Think twice about going here
Upselling and not doing what the appointment was scheduled for and almost 3 hours for an oil change ??
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 08/06/2019

Sorry for the poor experience. Could you please call me to discuss?

CL
Carl L.
Mashpee, MA
07/28/2019 Category: Service
Customer service non existent
I made an appointment for the recall issues. I was not told at any time during my phone call that the dealership had moved two weeks prior. I traveled all the way to the initial location through heavy Traffic only to find out I was at the wrong place. When I mentioned to the sales manager what had happened he casually remarked oh yeah I guess someone should’ve told you that over the phone.
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 07/29/2019

Hello Carl,

Would it be possible for you and I to discuss this? I have no excuse for what happened and truly apologize. Please give me the opportunity to make it right!

BJ
Barbara J.
Brewster, MA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Stephanie resolved my complaint in a timely matter
I was contacted the next business day regarding my request on my survey. Gary attempted twice and unfortunately we played phone tag however Stephanie called later in the day and she listened while I shared my experience. She resolved the problem and I was satisfied.

07/17/2019 Category: Service
poor customer service poor facilities
call me
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 07/18/2019

Hello Barbara,
 Thank you for taking the time to respond. I'm glad we had a chance to talk via phone. Please check your email as we had discussed.

Stephanie Cannon

Robert G.
2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Service has always been great
Service has always been great and any problems are are quickly resolved

02/04/2019 Category: Service
Muffler Replacement
Was told my exhaust system needed to be replaced because the problem was in front of the catalytic converter and it was extremely rusted; bolts were rounded and would be a problem replacing it. Quote was 2200 dollars. Went to another shop fixed it in less than 30 minutes for 155 dollars 2 year guarantee. PS there was no rust
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today Robert. Happy we were able to resolve the issue and maintain the long  relationship.

Richard W.

Provincetown, MA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/07/2018 Category: Service
HORRIBLE!!!!
The worst and most costly service experience I’ve ever had.
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 09/11/2018

Hi Leslie,

Sorry to hear about your recent service experience at our Hyundai location. Would it be possible for you to call and speak with me to assist in resolving your issues and correcting the experience? I can be reached at the number below at your earliest convienence.

2014 Hyundai Accent
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Poor communication
Held my car in the shop for a week, all over a defective tire. Were lied to by a service rep, never updated by them.
Jason R. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 08/24/2018

Hello Glen,
      Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.  I am very sorry to hear that your experience was lacking and the communication was poor. I completely understand your concern and I am sorry I could not be there as I am out with a back injury.  Please call 508-957-7170 and speak to Gary Ludice who is covering for me in my absence.  Thank you again.

08/17/2018 Category: Service
Bad service
A simple oil change took 3 hrs, waiting room is disgusting and staff is rude
Jason R. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 08/18/2018

Hello Sarah,
      Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.  I am very sorry that this appointment was lacking and I could not be there to assist. I have been out of the office with a back injury.  I am going to forward this to our management team and have them contact you to discuss this further.

Chatham, MA
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Over priced
Over priced
Jason R. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 08/02/2018

Hello Dennis,
      First, I like to apologize for your service visit lacking the quality you would expect. I have completely read through the review but it does not have any information of what was lacking exactly.  Please email me directly at jasonrobertson@baliseauto.com.  Thank you.

SR
Susan R.
Lincoln, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Disappointing
Recommended oil change that was not required.
Pricing for tires/installation not competitive. Mike not able to match actual competitive bid.
Phone system continuance loop. Please!
No adjustment for existing original tire was offered.
Jason R. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 07/25/2018

Hello Susan,
     Thank you very much for taking the time to complete this review and providing us with your feedback. I would like to discuss this further with you.  Please email me directly at jasonrobertson@baliseauto.com.  Thank you again.

Sandwich, MA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Still not working....third time the charm?
I have taken my car to Balise Hyundai to be repaired twice in one week for the same issue. It has still not been repaired. I’ve been told to bring my car back yet again, which would be the third time.
How many times should a customer be expected
to take their car to a service center for the same repair?
Jason R. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 07/09/2018

Hello,
     I'm very sorry you are having this issue. We definitely want to have this fixed for you. Please email me directly at jasonrobertson@baliseauto.com.  Thank you.

Carl S.
Falmouth, MA
2013 Hyundai Veloster
02/08/2018 Category: Service
Rim Job
Bought a used Veloster with low miles from the dealership. Family is enjoying the car. Had a snafu at purchasing which the salesmen made up for by delivering the car to my home. Trying to use the tire and wheel package sold through the dealership has been problematic. Months to solve a simple damaged rim, not solved yet. So far, four appointments for the same issue. Not sure the dealership values my time.
Jason R. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 02/08/2018

Hello Carl,
     Thank you very much for taking the time to complete this review for our service team. I have checked the history and recall your conversation with Paulo - at the last visit the issue was with the tires on your car which were replaced as necessary. The wheel that has damage now was not mentioned at your last visit. We have no problem getting your wheel fixed as part of your purchased tire and wheel contract. I would like to discuss this matter further - please call me at your earliest convenience at 508-957-7171. Thank you again and sorry for the inconvenience and confusion.

Kenneth B.
Falmouth, MA
12/01/2017 Category: Service
not pleased
not satisfied upon leaving
JASON R., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 12/01/2017

Hello Kenneth,
    Please contact me at your earliest convenience about this service.  Thank you!

DONALD H.
11/06/2017 Category: Service
Felt there was not complete honesty when I was told by the Sales Person or when I called for service and was told the first service for my 2017 was free of charge
Nickel and Dime for a lousy tire rotation , I could have done it myself for nothing
JASON R., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 11/06/2017

Hello Donald,
     Thank you for completing this review of our service team.  It is a good faith gesture that our sales department has set up to pay for the first oil change for a customer who purchased a new vehicle from our sales department. I spoke to you when you came in for that service and asked if you wanted the tires rotated due for the mileage. You approved this service. This is not nickel and diming yet recommending required maintenance. Unfortunately it does cost to maintain a vehicle new or used. Thank you again.

David P.
Centerville, MA
10/21/2017 Category: Service
Too many recalls and fixes make the car worse
Read what I wrote previously
JASON R., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 10/21/2017

Hello David,
    Thank you for taking the time to write this review.  I'm sorry your service was not a great experience.  As explained during your appointment, I didn't feel the mechanic was correct about the recall being incorrectly performed which we were accused of.  When we checked the vehicle we determined he was incorrect.  The steering coupler was the fault which is an extended warranty part due to the fact they are common to make noise.  We performed the repair at no charge and provided you a free loaner car.  We road tested the vehicle twice after and it was ok which is why I asked you when you called in to tell us there was a light on wether it was on right away or came on a little after driving.  I'm sorry the light came on and as I mentioned prior would have no problem checking it for you.  Not once did I accuse you of causing the light to come on so I'm not sure where this comes from.  I think we need to discuss this matter a little further.  Please give me a call Monday - Friday 508-957-7170. Thank you again.

Barbara S.
Eastham, MA
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
10/02/2017 Category: Service
Recall caused this failure
Two years ago a leaking engine gasket was replaced under a recall. It dripped oil onto the alternator causing it to fail which in turn caused the battery to fail necessitating my car to be towed. Now less than two years from the repair the same thing happens but they tell me it's out of warranty and I am responsible for the repair. Coincidence? I think not!
Jason R. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 10/02/2017

Hello Barbara,
     Thank you for completing this review for our service team. Actually, we are currently still working to get you some reimbursement for this repair which we mentioned at the time of repair. The alternator tested good at the time of the recall and was not oil soaked at the time which is why the alternator passed at that time. Please call me directly so we can discuss this matter further @ 508-957-7170. Thank you!

MF
Mark F.
Osterville, MA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/17/2017 Category: Service
Corrective Action on Initial Poor Manufacturer Recall Service
Upon the registering of my initial service work complaint, Balise Service Manager, Jason Robertson contacted me and made the effort to provide whatever follow up service was necessary to correct the complaint. They did a great job addressing the issue and I would gladly return to Balise for service in the future.

09/17/2017 Category: Service
Poor Quality of Manufacturer Recall Service
Balise Hyundai has done consistently POOR quality in performing manufacturer recall service work. My 2014 Sante Fe was serviced for an engine valve inspection and associated oil change on . My car now is leaking oil on my driveway when it had no issues prior to the recall service. This is the second recall service problem with Balise. 18 months ago, My 2007 Sante Fe was fine prior to recall service on the valve cover gasket. Post service, the car leaked oil and was not properly repaired even after a return visit to Balise. Had to take the car to an independent repair shop to have the oil leakage and associated alternator damage repaired.
JASON R., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 09/17/2017

Hello Mark,
    Thank you for completing this review of our service team.  I did not know there was any kind of an issue with either vehicle.  I would like to be notified of any issues of this manner so that corrective actions can be taken.  Please give me a call this week so I can have this issue resolved.  Thanks again.

Jason R. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 09/25/2017

Hello Mark,
     Thank you very much for granting us the opportunity to correct our wrong. We appreicate your business and will be glad to assist in anything you may need for your vehicles. Thanks again!

Christine W.
South Dennis, MA
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/15/2017 Category: Service
POOR, untruthful
I would choose not to even give one star at this point. I purchased my Hyundai new out of state, since moving here in 2012, I have been (up until now) a faithful customer with this service department. After my recent costly visit I researched the repairs and parts with several sources including other dealerships. The response was the same: " you have been taken advantage of". So sad.
JASON R., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 09/15/2017

Hello Christine,
    I would like too discuss your appointment with you asap. Please call me directly at 508-957-7170. Thank you!