2013 Hyundai Tucson
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Satisfied Customer
Prompt and courteous service. Highly recommend.

02/07/2020 Category: Service
Dont bother using coupon
Company sends coupons in mail and associates fail to apply them to final invoice.
STEPHANIE C., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 02/07/2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give honest feedback. Please accept the $25.00 coupon and use this email as reference.

scannon@baliseauto.com

STEPHANIE C., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 02/10/2020

Thank you!

EH
Emily H.
West Yarmouth, MA
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
11/21/2019 Category: Service
limited service hours for working folks.
please accommodate people who work for a living and only one vehicle.
STEPHANIE C., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 11/21/2019

Hello,

I would love an oppurtunity to speak with you and discuss options we have for customers like yourself. Please let me know when a good time would be to discuss. We value your feedback.

New Bedford, MA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Amazing
The service department always goes above and beyond

11/06/2019 Category: Service
STEPHANIE C., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 11/06/2019

Hello,

We are glad you had great service. We are in a transition period and are hoping to exceed your expectations next time your in with a 5 star experience. We look forward to serving you in the future.

TR
Therese R.
MA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Revising my review
Stephanie from the service department was very understanding about my frustation and we both feel better about everything.

11/01/2019 Category: Service
Warranty work
On a Sunday, the starter and ebrake wires came loose and the car would not start or move. Had to be towed.

Car was 5 months old and I needed my car. I did not receive car back until Tuesday. I felt my not buying my car from them affected the delay in servicing my need.
STEPHANIE C., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 11/02/2019

Hello Therese,

I appreciate your taking the time for filling out the review. I would love an opportunity to speak with you, I did leave you a voice mail. Please give me a call at your earliest convenience.

scannon@baliseauto.com

STEPHANIE C., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 11/18/2019

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to talk today. It was nice getting to hear your story. We are more than happy to help you in the future and should you need anything please feel free to contact me directly.

Pocasset, MA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Overpay
went in for an oil change that I thought would cost between $25.00 to $30.00 and ended up paying over $60.00. Hyundai assumed that it was a good idea to include a tire rotation with the $60.00 oil change fee regardless that I didn't request or need a tire rotation and I was never told of the fee until I asked why the cost for an oil change was so high. Please don't assume all customers want a service that haven't requested.
STEPHANIE C., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 10/30/2019

Hello,

I am sorry to hear about your recent visit and experience. We have had a price increase but it is important we explain our services properly and to me it does not sound like this was done. I apologize and would like to speak with you at your earliest convenience. Please email me or call me. Thank you so much for the feedback.

SD
Susan D.
Marstons Mills, MA
09/17/2019 Category: Service
slow service
An oil change should not take 3 hours when the staff knows you are waiting for it to be done.
STEPHANIE C., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 09/17/2019

Hello,

We could not agree anymore that this wait time was unacceptable. We are working in the transition to our new facility and are hoping customers like yourself will have a better experience in the new facility in the near future. Our oil change prices are now $54.95 and include the tire rotation. Thank your for the honest feedback.

S Harwich, MA
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Balise Hyundai in transition
Hard to accurately review because they are in the middle of a move.
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 09/04/2019

Hi Elaine,

It was nice talking to you and I look forward to speaking with you on the 20th if the issue has not been resolved.

North Falmouth, MA
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Not like the old facility
Less attention
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 08/30/2019

Hi Roberta, Sorry for the low review. We are still working out some kinks here at the new location. I can assure you we are the same competent people you've worked with in the past. If you would like to discuss this further, I can be reached at the number below. Thank you for the feedback.

KO
Kim O.
08/20/2019 Category: Service
HYUNDAI
Needs to get own place away from Nissan. Also the lounge was ok much nicer at previous location. The workers were nice and informative
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 08/21/2019

Hello Kim,

Sorry to hear about the recent experience and please know this is part of the transition period and we have big plans for Hyundai here on the Cape. Please conact me with any questions and we look forward to serving you in the future and giving you the 5 star experience.

Eastham, MA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Service department
Just not up to par
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 08/14/2019

I would love the opportunity to discuss this with you if possible. I can be reached at the number below.

GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 08/14/2019

giudice@baliseauto.com
STEPHANIE C., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 09/24/2019

Hello,

I just wanted to say how nice it was to meet you and thank you for giving me an oppurtunity to correct the issue.

Mary P.
Falmouth, MA
2013 Hyundai Veloster
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Horrible customer service
All described earlier. Again I do not fault the service manager he was following the rules of your management. Obviously these rules are established locally.
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 07/05/2019

I would be more than happy to discuss this if possible. I can be contacted at the number below.

Thank you for your feedback.

Steven H.
Eastham, MA
07/01/2019 Category: Service
Ok
Wish my issue was figured out my it keeps happening maybe next time
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 07/02/2019

Thanks

Pocasset, MA
2011 Hyundai Elantra To
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Cost for oil change increased significantly
I will most likely not go out of my way to Hyannis to get oil changes for the cost of $69 for oil change!
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 06/25/2019

Sorry to hear of your disappointment with our pricing structure as we now use fully synthetic oil as instructed by the manufacturer. We also include a complimentary multi point inspection as well as tire rotation.

SL
..?
See previous
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 06/17/2019

Hi Stephen,

We appologize for the poor service and would love the opportunity to discuss this with you if possible. Can you please contact me so we may fix whats broken.

Hope tp speak soon.

BT
Bonnie T.
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation.
It was a busy Wednesday. My car was taken on time and returned eitoin a half hour. Everything was done that was requested!

06/07/2019 Category: Service
Lacking this time
As previously written.
GARY V I. from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 06/07/2019

Hi Bonnie,

Sorry to hear that we failed you on your recent service visit. Is there a time that I may con tact you to discuss and resolve? Please let me know.