Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod

C K.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/12/2014 Category: Service
The service manager
Both of my service experiences could not have been better. The staff there is simply terrific.

DF
DERRY F.
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
09/12/2014 Category: Service
Great service writers and waiting area
Always happy with service

Barnstable, MA
08/28/2014 Category: Service
friendly efficient
excellent
Christian C., service manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 08/28/2014

THANK YOU KEVIN WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

JENNIFER L.
Sandwich, MA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/09/2014 Category: Service
Very helpful and thorough service dept.
I was impressed with service dept. Chip explained problem with my ac system and what needed to be replaced. They had part in stock and I was able to get my car back same day, dropped it off at lunch, and picked it after 5. I will be returning for all my service,thanks!
BL

LC
LUCY C.
2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring
08/07/2014 Category: Service
recall
I got notice of recall on Friday called for appt. on Sat AM and was offered apt same day unable to come then but scheduled for Monday went in and completed in little over an hour. excellent service.

BC
BIBIS C.
Mashpee, MA
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/06/2014 Category: Service
Balise Hyundai
It is unfortunate that this business has apparently undergone some drastic employee changes and not for the better. I cannot recommend them to anyone; we feel we were grossly taken advantage of and have since traded the vehicle as I could not trust the safety of it for myself or my family.
Christian C., service manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 08/06/2014

IM NOT SURE WHAT EVENTS TRANSPIRED DURING YOUR VISIT BUT I WOULD LIKE TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF IF I WOULD LIKE TO RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM SO IT DOESNT HAPPEN AGAIN. PLEASE CONTACT ME AT YOUR CONVENIENCE

SUSAN S.
Mashpee, MA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
07/31/2014 Category: Service
Customer Service
My vehicle had a recall so I was able to schedule an appointment online for convenience. I was greeted upon arrival by Chip Clark the service manager and he was extremely courteous and explained with no question what my service entailed. This is my 3rd vehicle purchased at this dealership and I have been extremely happy with any service I have needed. They are really a pleasure to do business with because it is so easy.

STEPHEN C.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/26/2014 Category: Service
They are very friendly and efficient
I was very pleased with the service.

CA
CHERYL A.
Pittsburgh, PA
07/24/2014 Category: Service
Lack of customer service
Dissatisfied, the dealership had my car for 48 hours to repair the temperature sensor, recalls, resurfaced the rotors for the rear brakes (which were replaced @ the dealer exactly 1 yr ago), gave us a loaner car to use, less than 24 hours later the car would not start, had the car towed back to them on Saturday after hours, they then replace the starter arm- not the starter which might have been a smarter solution on a 4 year old Sonata with 70k miles, we left Cape Cod to return to our home in Pittsburgh, PA, within 300 miles the same issue occurred, we got the car to start and continued our drive home. Once at home the car would not start & we have now had it towed to the local dealer. My fiancée has contacted both dealers hoping to get a resolution- I have no car to drive, we have spent $700+ on repairs, a rental car for a day and there's no solution to my issue! Nor did the service department bother to return several phone messages that we have left for them. My fiancée an airline mechanic had to call them again today! Will not recommend them EVER! My rating would be -1*
Christian C., service manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 07/26/2014

IM SORRY YOU ARE DISATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE, I WOULD LIKE THE CHANCE TO RESOLVE ANY ISSUES, I TOLD THE OTHER DEALER TO FIX THE VEHICLE AND I WILL TAKE CARE OF ANY CHARGES , RENTAL ECT. SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE. PLEASE CALL ME IF I CAN ASSIST IN ANY WAY. THANK YOU

DF
DIANE F.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
07/17/2014 Category: Service
In and out quickly!
I was very pleased with the quick service I received while getting my car's oil change. This is an improvement over past service. I did make an appointment and I didn't just walk in.

CD
CAROL D.
Eastham, MA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/11/2014 Category: Service
friendly,efficent
Appreciated the effort to complete my service in a timely manner

STEPHEN S.
Sandwich, MA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
06/27/2014 Category: Service
Top notch Service Department
Awesome experience took great care of my car and me. Chip the service manager is very knowledgeable and also understanding

JOSEPH B.