Overall Rating 4.6857126/5Overall Rating 4.6857126/5Overall Rating 4.6857126/5Overall Rating 4.6857126/5rating 4.6857126
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

03/03/2016 Category: Service
Service Department
I had a great experience with the service department staff who patiently explained what my car needed,. My car was serviced quickly and professionally.
David M., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 03/03/2016

Thank you so much for the compliments, I'll be sure to let Paulo know. We look forward to seeing you again and thank you for choosing Balise Hyundai for your vehicle's service needs.

James S.
Yarmouth, MA
02/18/2016 Category: Service
wonderful car but could be better
the hyundai accent hachback could use a nice roof rack. hint
David M., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 02/19/2016

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review, it's truly appreciated. We look forward to seeing you again.

JOHN R.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/18/2016 Category: Service
Very helpful and informative.
Topnotch
David M., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 02/18/2016

Thank you for your kind words, we look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for choosing Balise Hyundai for your vehicle's service needs.

02/05/2016 Category: Service
Easy and Quick Service
I booked the service appointment online, arrived on time and they took my car right away. The service manager told me he had review the maintenance package I selected and advised me of a different for less money and more attune to what my car needed at that mileage. My car was ready in less tha 90 minutes.
David M., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 02/05/2016

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review, I certainly appreciate the feedback. I hope we were able to exceed your expectations here at Balise Hyundai and we look forward to seeing you again.

MF
MICHAEL F.
Yarmouth, MA
01/29/2016 Category: Service
Great service department
Great service department
David M., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 01/30/2016

Thank you for the compliment, we look forward to seeing you again.

KD
KENNETH D.
Barnstable, MA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/14/2016 Category: Service
no long waiting
service is quick, efficient, relaxing waiting area, coffee is always hot. workers are polite, knowledgeable, helpful.
David M., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 01/14/2016

Thank you so much for the compliments, we truly appreciate them. We look forward to seeing you again and thank you for choosing Balise Hyundai for your vehicle's service needs.

Joan M.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
01/07/2016 Category: Service
I thought I just told you on the previous page. They're friendly, helpful and efficient
See above
David M., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 01/08/2016

Thank you for the compliments and also for submitting a review. We look forward to seeing you again.

Jody G.
2008 HYUNDAI TUCSON
12/21/2015 Category: Service
Dave Marcotte and Paulo are GREAT
Lovely change to service department, both Dave and Paulo are a pleasure to deal with.
David M., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 12/21/2015

Thank you so much Jody. I'm so happy Paulo and I were able to make your visit a pleasure. We look forward to seeing you again.

AR
ALFONSE R.
MA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/05/2015 Category: Service
Good Service
Everything went as it should have.....good service!
David M., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 12/05/2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review. I'm so happy we were able to meet and hopefully excede your expectations of our service department. We look forward to seeing you again.

ROBERT C.
Brewster, MA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/23/2015 Category: Service
Santa Fe service
your service personal go beyond what one would normally expect--Paulo is great
David M., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 11/24/2015

Thank you, we appreciate the compliments and I'll be sure to pass them along.

LD
LINDA D.
Dennis, MA
11/22/2015 Category: Service
Service department
Service people were nice and the service was quick
David M., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 11/23/2015

Thank you so much for the compliments. I'll be sure to pass them on.

FG
FRANCIS G.
South Dennis, MA
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/20/2015 Category: Service
Regular maintenance & new tires
I dropped the car off, they called me with additional recommendations and associated costs, we agreed on the work and the job was competed within the specified time.
David M., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 11/20/2015

Thank you for taking the time to post a review and also thank you for choosing Balise Hyundai for all your service needs. We look forward to seeing you again.

Brewster, MA
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
11/15/2015 Category: Service
nice place
nice staff
David M., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 11/16/2015

Thank you for the compliments and for taking the time to post this review, we look forward to seeing you again.

Harwich, MA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/11/2015 Category: Service
Good service in a timely manner
work done on time and professional
David M., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 11/12/2015

I'm happy we were able meet or excede your expectations and look forward to seeing you again. Thank you.

JOHN C.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/11/2015 Category: Service
Courteous, Attentive, and Done Right
This is my second Genesis and all my service has been done at Balise Hyundai. Great service department from personnel to the quality of work.
David M., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 11/11/2015

Thank you so much for the compliments. Anytime we can be of service, please don't hesitate to call, we look forward to seeing you again.

AC
ALEXANDRA C.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/09/2015 Category: Service
The staff is impeccable
I had a wonderful time dealing with Balise Hyundai of cape cod. It was my first service on my brand new car and they made me feel right at home. The staff was unbelievably friendly and my recall/oil change was done in a timely manner. I highly recommend this service department for any Hyundai owner and any person who drives any type of vehicle. Dave, the manager was great to deal with and popped his head out just to say hello and introduce himself. Paulo, my service advisor was friendly and upbeat and handled my transaction perfectly. And Dana, the other service advisor made sure to introduce himself to me and give me his card just in case I ever needed anything or had any questions. And very pleasant experience!
David M., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 11/10/2015

Thank you so much, Paolo and I appreciate the compliments. We look forward to seeing you again and thank you for choosing Balise Hyundai for all your service needs.

Harwich, MA
10/25/2015 Category: Service
Staff is great.
Good job.
David M., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 10/26/2015

Thank you for the compliment. We look forward to seeing you again.

SUSAN S.
Mashpee, MA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
10/22/2015 Category: Service
30,000 mile maintenance
I was extremely happy with the service received. The customer service is excellent and the waiting area is very comfortable to wait in. The front desk staff is very friendly and helpful.
David M., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 10/23/2015

Thank you for the compliments, I'm happy we were able to meet and hopefully excede your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again.

FP
FRANCIS P.
Sandwich, MA
10/22/2015 Category: Service
excellent people and excellent service
service has been excellent and the people are exceptional friendly ad helpful

Thank you, We appreciate the kind words.
Sincerely

Mark B.
Bourne, MA
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
10/09/2015 Category: Service
24k service
Service was great, the asst. mgr. was kind enough to take me where I needed to be when they ran out of loaners. Thanks.
David M., Service Manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 10/10/2015

Thankyou for the compliments, I'll be sure to pass them along, we look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for choosing Balise Hyundai for all your service needs.