Overall Rating 4.6666655/5Overall Rating 4.6666655/5Overall Rating 4.6666655/5Overall Rating 4.6666655/5rating 4.6666655
Overall Rating 2.06061/5Overall Rating 2.06061/5rating 2.06061rating 2.06061rating 2.06061

JOHN W.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/07/2014 Category: Service
good, fast service
Service person @ desk was execellant!

SUSAN M.
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/06/2014 Category: Service
The entire staff was extremely competent. They went out of their way to address issues clearly and in a timely manner.

MARION C.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
10/30/2014 Category: Service
No hassle
Happy with service.

2012 Hyundai Azera
10/29/2014 Category: Service
Oil Change & Filter to my Azera
Good service this time, a bit slower than other visits, but end result was very satisfactory.
Christian C., service manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 10/29/2014

thanks for taking the time to write a review we appreciate your business. im sorry things were a little slower than they have been we will be sure to work on that so we can get you out quicker next visit

LAUREL S.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
10/28/2014 Category: Service
Love my Hyundai
Efficient, friendly, greeted me as soon as I walked in and the job was done in the time they quoted.

HI LAUREL THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO WRITE YOUR REVIEW.WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS AND YOUR FEEDBACK THANK YOU

David B.
2012 HYUNDAI SONATA
10/24/2014 Category: Service
On time service
In aand out in the shortest time. Work is done right

CT
Colleen T.
2011 HYUNDAI TUCSON
10/24/2014 Category: Service
Wouldn't go anywhere else
First time writing a review....I can't say enough about the folks at Balise Hyundai Hyannis, they coun't have been kinder.Beautiful waiting room and Chip explained everything to me. I bought my new car 3 years ago from this dealership and we recently came back and helped our daughter buy her first car.

GL
GISELE L.
10/23/2014 Category: Service
Professional courteous service everytime
Professional courteous service putting the customer first.

Chatham, MA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/16/2014 Category: Service
outstanding in every way
from sale of car to each service ...outstanding!

JANET M.
10/14/2014 Category: Service
My car had recalls. I was greated in a friendly manner and told exactlly how long the service would take. Then I was shuttled to a mall so that I could shop. The shuttle returned me to the dealership in a most timely manner; my car was ready and away I went.
Christian C., service manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 10/15/2014

THANK YOU WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
10/14/2014 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service
Great service with a smile!. Thank you!

SG
STEPHEN G.
09/13/2014 Category: Service
treated very good there
I really like Balise it's Hyundai America and other dealers that turns me off to Hyuindai now. I don't think I will ever purchase my 8th Hyundai. Such a shame 1 of the Hyundai dealers can turn you off so much you never want another Hyundai. Route44Hyundai should loose their dealership for the way they treat customers.....A real shame to loose customers that way because my whole family now drives Hyundai's now and will all be replaced by another brand I had such a very very bad experience I don't even think Hyundai America could change my mind. I really don't think Hyundai America cares about some dealers bad shady underhanded tactics selling cars.

CK
C K.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/12/2014 Category: Service
The service manager
Both of my service experiences could not have been better. The staff there is simply terrific.

DF
DERRY F.
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
09/12/2014 Category: Service
Great service writers and waiting area
Always happy with service

Barnstable, MA
08/28/2014 Category: Service
friendly efficient
excellent
Christian C., service manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 08/28/2014

THANK YOU KEVIN WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

excellent

JENNIFER L.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/09/2014 Category: Service
Very helpful and thorough service dept.
I was impressed with service dept. Chip explained problem with my ac system and what needed to be replaced. They had part in stock and I was able to get my car back same day, dropped it off at lunch, and picked it after 5. I will be returning for all my service,thanks!
BL

LC
LUCY C.
2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring
08/07/2014 Category: Service
recall
I got notice of recall on Friday called for appt. on Sat AM and was offered apt same day unable to come then but scheduled for Monday went in and completed in little over an hour. excellent service.

BC
BIBIS C.
Mashpee, MA
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/06/2014 Category: Service
Balise Hyundai
It is unfortunate that this business has apparently undergone some drastic employee changes and not for the better. I cannot recommend them to anyone; we feel we were grossly taken advantage of and have since traded the vehicle as I could not trust the safety of it for myself or my family.
Christian C., service manager from Balise Hyundai of Cape Cod responded on 08/06/2014

IM NOT SURE WHAT EVENTS TRANSPIRED DURING YOUR VISIT BUT I WOULD LIKE TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF IF I WOULD LIKE TO RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM SO IT DOESNT HAPPEN AGAIN. PLEASE CONTACT ME AT YOUR CONVENIENCE