Overall Rating 4.4117618/5Overall Rating 4.4117618/5Overall Rating 4.4117618/5Overall Rating 4.4117618/5rating 4.4117618
Overall Rating 1.76471/5rating 1.76471rating 1.76471rating 1.76471rating 1.76471

LW
Lucas W.
09/15/2019 Category: Service
Great
Fast friendly service
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

Hi Lucus!  Thanks for the great review and 5 star rating!  We appreciate you and value your business!  It means the world to us!  See you on your next visit!

Judy W.
Blue Springs, MS
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Quick and Easy
I love coming in and being ready to go about my business in just a short time. The service techs are very nice and to the point. The waiting area is clean and comfortable. Great popcorn too!😉
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 09/14/2019

Hey Mrs Judy!
Thank you for this awesome review and rating! We will continue to work hard to keep the trust you’ve placed in our service team.  It’s a joy to have you come in every time!! We look forward to seeing you soon.

Jackie F.
Belden, MS
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Helpful staff
The technician was very helpful and courteous. I think he went above and beyond to ensure my vehicle was serviced thoroughly.

He Jackie!
Thanks for your feedback!  We have a great team in our service department!  We appreciate your great review and rating!  If you need anything before your next regular service please don’t hesitate to call.  Have a great weekend!

Joyce R.
Grenada, MS
2020 Hyundai Palisade
09/12/2019 Category: Service
My service experience was great , fast service about 40 minutes for my oil change and even took us to a place to eat lunch and picked us back up when we were done , the gentlemen driving us was super nice . I was even offered a car wash if I had time to wait another 30 or 40 minutes but had people riding with me that were anxious to shop , maybe next time !! My only drawback is my driving time but I think I can plan shopping trips around my service times.
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

Hey Joyce!  Thanks so much for your feedback!  So glad you had a great experience with us.  That's what we strive for each and every time.  We certainly appreciate the extra effort of driving all the way over here.  We hope to see you again when it's time for your next service!  Have a great weekend.

Tracie B.
Verona, MS
2016 Hyundai Genesis
09/12/2019 Category: Service
September 9th was my first visit to Hyundai since I'm a new owner.
Everything went smoothly. The waiting area and the staff are great.
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

Hi Tracie!
Welcome to the Barnes Crossing Hyundai Family!  We are so glad to have you!  We hope to serve you for many years to come.  Thanks you so much for the 5 star rating and great review. If you need anything before your next regular service, don't hesitate to give us a call!  Have a great weekend!

Jimmy G.
Iuka, MS
2018 Hyundai Accent
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Great job!

Hey Jimmy!
Thanks so much for taking the time to answer your Hyundai Service survey!  We greatly appreciate each one of those 5 stars!  We look forward to seeing you again.  Have a great weekend!

RN
Rebecca N.
Nettleton, MS
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Good, quick service
Oil change and tire rotation in under 50 minutes!
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Hey Rebecca!

Thank you for another great survey review!  And thanks for being one of my favorite customers!! We hope you'll keep coming back for years to come.  We appreciate your setting us straight a few months back and giving us the opportunity to improve the quality of our service to all our customers.  We appreciate you!!

LV
Latarsha V.
09/07/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
They are so friendly.
AUDRIANNA S. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 09/07/2019

We are very happy to hear how pleased you were with our courteous staff. Barnes Crossing prides ourself in making our customers the #1 priority. Thank you for your service.

BP
Brenda P.
New Site, MS
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/07/2019 Category: Service
Great service!!
Love that you get 20 years or 200000 miles warranty. Or is it 250000?
Always good customer service.

Hey Brenda!  Thanks so much for the great review and 5 star rating!  It means so much to hear back from our customers.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.  And yes, it's 250,000!  Have a great week!

09/06/2019 Category: Service
Always good friendly service.
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 09/11/2019

Thanks for the great rating!  it means the world to us!  Have a wonderful week!

Joseph H.
2016 Hyundai Azera
Great Dealership
Always friendly and helpful and great service!

Hi Joseph!
Thanks a million for this 5 star rating!  We appreciate you and your business with us.  We'll see you on your next visit.  Have an awesome week!

Kristy S.
Amory, MS
Great service follow-up!
I was recently in for service and had an issue that needed to be addressed. They followed up promptly and took care of it!

09/06/2019 Category: Service
Usually great service . . . . .
I usually get great service but this time I hope I did. My paperwork said my tire pressure was checked and it was 36/36/36/36 in all tires. My dash reading was 32/33/29/31. Must have not been checked. I just hope my oil was actually changed!

Hi Krisity.  I sure do hate to hear this.  We hope you'll give us another chance to make things right.  We've addressed your concerns with the technicians and service manager. On behalf of our owner, Joe Marshall, I'd like to send you a couple coupons toward your next service.  We appreciate your business and value you as our customer.   We hope to see you again soon.

662-844-1383
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

Krisity, thanks so much for giving us the opportunity to correct the issues you had!  We appreciate your business and at the end of the day, we just want to do the right thing the right way.  Thanks for the re-score rating!  Have a great week!

SL
Scott L.
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Recall completed
Thanks

Scott,
I am certainly sorry to hear about the issues you've had recently.  Please know, we are looking into this situation and our service manager will be in touch with you.  We absolutely avalue your business and will try our best to find exactly what happened.  Thank you again for letting us know.

Guntown, MS
09/05/2019 Category: Service
tristen was great
the oil change took less than 1 hour which was great
AUDRIANNA S. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 09/06/2019

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with our service advisor Tristen. We do our best to take as less of your time as possible while we give your vehicle the proper care it needs. Thanks for trusting Barnes Crossing with your vehicle needs.

AA
Anthony A.
Pontotoc, MS
2019 Hyundai Accent
09/04/2019 Category: Service
oil change
Quick easy.
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 09/04/2019

Hi Anthony,
Thanks so much for responding to our Hyundai survey.  We appreciate you and your business with us!  That 5 star rating makes us all happy!  It also makes us work even harder to keep the trust you've placed in us!  Take care and have a great week!

Baldwyn, MS
2019 Hyundai Kona
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Always A1 Service
Recently carried my car in for service, Tristan was great help and made it a pleasant experience
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

Thanks so much for your feedback!  We appreciate your business and this awesome rating and review!  We love hearing from our customers!

RA
Regina A.
Baldwyn, MS
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Good dealership
They are courteous and professional

Hi Regina!
It's great to hear back from you!  We sure do appreciate that 5 star rating and review.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Ripley, MS
08/31/2019 Category: Service
Definitely reccomend using the App to schedule routine oil change.
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 09/02/2019

Thank you for your recent feedback!  We love hearing from our customers.  We appreciate the 4 star rating.  Is there anything we can do better to make it a 5?  We strive to give every customer the best experience possible and if there's anything we could have done better, please let us know.  Thanks again and Happy Labor Day!

Saltillo, MS
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Made it right
The person who originally gave me the quote for the part quoted the incorrect price and should have told me the part would be in later than they stated. The part was in after a week and I was able to get it replaced.

Barnes Crossing and Hyundai - out for money
The part I needed is a dealer only part. They charge you to tell you what you already know...then the price of the part is EXTREMELY high...same part on an older car is about 1/4 the price. I ham having to pay over $400 just for a power window button assembly...not even the motor.
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 08/31/2019

Thank you for your feedback on your recent service.  We honestly strive to give each customer the best experience possible.  I'm so sorry to hear yours was not a positive one.  We are checking into the situation with your vehicle and will work hard to get it taken care of.  Your service advisor will be in touch with you.

Sam B.
Oxford, MS
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Great Experience
I will definitely return, and I don't even live close.
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 08/30/2019

Hi Sam!
Thanks so much for that great review and 5 star rating!  It means the world to us just to know you're pleased with your service.  We certainly appreciate your driving the extra distance!  We will work hard to keep you coming back!  Happy Labor Day!