4.6

01/03/2021 Category: Service
D Weatherly
Prompt. Friendly Service
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 01/04/2021

Hi Danny! Thank you for the kind words and 5 stars! We are so lucky to have customers like yourself!

2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/02/2021 Category: Service
Service right on time with prompt information
Services were provided as expected with timely updates while waiting.
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 01/04/2021

Hi Sungman! Thank you for the exceptional review! We could not ask for better! Looking forward to your next visit!

Nettleton, MS
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
I called in on a day to set up an appointment and I didn’t have to wait two weeks before for an appointment customer service got me appointment in one day
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 01/04/2021

Thank you so much for this great review! We try to make sure our customers always feel like they are our top priority! Have the best week!

Saltillo, MS
12/30/2020 Category: Service
They let me know exactly what was wrong with my vehicle and what it was going to take to fix it.
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 12/30/2020

Thank you for the exceptional review! We always make sure the customers feel like they are in the best hands here with us! We truly appreciate you! We hope you have the best New Year!

Tupelo, MS
12/29/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional Service!
This is the only place I will take my car! Exceptional service and quality work!
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 12/30/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 star review! We truly appreciate having you as a loyal service customer! We look forward to seeing you at your next visit!

Belden, MS
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/26/2020 Category: Service
Professional & courteous
Oil change quick & professional. No other service requested
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 12/28/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 star review! Our customers leaving happy means the world to us!

VS
Vanja S.
Oxford, MS
2020 Hyundai Tucson
12/21/2020 Category: Service
Great service with great people
All is done base on schedule. It was planned service + repair of small malfunction covered fully with Hyundai standard warranty .
All recommendation
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 12/21/2020

Hi Vanja! We are so happy to hear that you were pleased with your last service visit! Thank you for the opportunity!

Mary P.
Houston, MS
2020 Hyundai Palisade
12/18/2020 Category: Service
They show respect to people
I just love the way they take care my vehicle
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 12/18/2020

Thank you for the kind words, Mary! Our customers are like family! We appreciate you!

Arlecia M.
Belden, MS
2020 Hyundai Elantra
12/17/2020 Category: Service
Very helpful
The staff there are very attentive and don't mind helping. They do their best to get you in and out in a timely manner.
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 12/17/2020

Hi Arlecia! Thank you so much for your kind words! We understand that our customers' time is so valuable! We try to make sure every customer has the best, fastest experience while they are here with us!

Water Valley, MS
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/17/2020 Category: Service
Courteous and helpful.
Service center representative was very courteous, helpful and informative.
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 12/17/2020

Thank you so much for letting us know about your exceptional experience! Have a wonderful weekend!

BL
Bridgette L.
Fulton, MS
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/16/2020 Category: Service
Barnes Crossing Hyundai
I was greeted nicely. The service was done in a timely manner. The price was very affordable, and I trust their work.
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 12/17/2020

Hi Bridgette! Thank you so much for the 5 star review! We are so happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience! Have a great weekend!

Rebecca M.
Tupelo, MS
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/15/2020 Category: Service
Fast and efficient
Great service fast with staff who always seem happy to help
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 12/16/2020

Hi Rebecca! Thank you for the exceptional review! We love taking care of our customers! Thank you for the opportunity!

CT
Cheryl T.
Hamilton, MS
12/08/2020 Category: Service
Always friendly staff.
I come here for all my car care needs.
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 12/08/2020

Thank you so much for being such a loyal customer, Cheryl! We are so thankful for you! We truly appreciate the kind words! Have a fabulous day!

Rhonda H.
Houston, MS
12/07/2020 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service.
The service man greeted me very kind and friendly, I was most impressed with how I was greeted. I hope that he is there next time I come.
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 12/08/2020

Hi Rhonda! Thank you for the wonderful feedback! I know Laramie will be thrilled to hear how pleased you were with your service! We look forward to seeing you at your next visit!

LL
Lynda L.
New Albany, MS
12/04/2020 Category: Service
Excellent care for your vehicle
Everyone is friendly and caring - feel like they do really care about giving the best service and repair!
TAYLOR M. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 12/08/2020

Hi Lynda! Thank you so much! Our customers are always our top priority! We are so happy you noticed! Have a great week!