Overall Rating 4.3750038/5Overall Rating 4.3750038/5Overall Rating 4.3750038/5Overall Rating 4.3750038/5rating 4.3750038
Overall Rating 1.6875/5rating 1.6875rating 1.6875rating 1.6875rating 1.6875

05/28/2019 Category: Service
I will be coming back
MARLA B L., Customer Experience Manager from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 06/27/2019

Thank you so much for your recent feedback on the service you received at the BCHM service department.  We appreciate and value your opinion which helps us to make every customer experience better.  We look forward to seeing you on your next visit, but if you need anything before then, don’t hesitate to give us a call.

Marla Ledbetter

Tonya M.
Okolona, MS
2019 Hyundai Elantra
05/22/2019 Category: Service
I always have a good experience when I visit Barnes Crossing Hyundai Mazda; the service people are super nice!

SA
Susie A.
Fulton, MS
05/22/2019 Category: Service
The customer service is awesome
I wouldn’t buy a car any where else

LE
Leigh E.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Easy scheduling, done on time
I scheduled an appt online. The advice and service was timely and appropriate. NO hitches, just what I would expect.

Saltillo, MS
2019 Hyundai Elantra
05/21/2019 Category: Service
1st oil change
Was very pleased with the staff.

CY
Charles Y.
Booneville, MS
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Car service
They always does a great job

TR
Thomas R.
Okolona, MS
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Good experience
Had a long wait but they did work my car in without a scheduled appointment so I was expecting that. Price however was 170 plus tax when it was previously quoted at 149

FY

Jolene D.
Pocahontas, TN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly and service was awesome!
We were in and out quickly and the young man that waited on me was very friendly and went over everything that was done! I will definitely be returning for my next appointment! Thank you Jolene D. From Pocahontas Tn.

OG
Onnie G.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Not great just ok
It's not that great in my past experience they are always taking too long for a simple oil change

TG
Tracy G.
Booneville, MS
customer service
Aplus customer service

KG
Kenneth G.
05/13/2019 Category: Service
I had a early morning appointment and was able to get in and out promptly, which I greatly appreciated.

Rebecca S.
Golden, MS
My Hyundai expeeience!
Service Is great!

05/07/2019 Category: Service
I love my Hyundai but not the service department!
We have purchased the last 5 vehicles (3 Hyundai) from them. We love the salesman and his service. The service department needs much work! Car service is not timely and they make excuses for everything! Own your mistakes, people are more forgiving. I would recommend the dealership but not the service department.
AUDRIANNA S. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

We appreciate your feedback. Barnes Crossing values you as a customer and we will use this information to help our service department better serve you! Again thank you and we look forward to seeing you on your next service.

Kristy S.
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Service!
Very quick and friendly service. Always love the comfort of sitting and watching Family Feud on the large TV screen in waiting area!
AUDRIANNA S. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 05/07/2019

We are very happy to know that you enjoy your time with us! Thank you for choosing Barnes Crossing for your vehicle needs.

GS
Gary S.
05/04/2019 Category: Service
Recall
Took car in for a recall and they found another one that needed done. Cashier wasn't quite sure what to do to check me out. Fortunately another lady was up there.
AUDRIANNA S. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you for trusting Barnes Crossing for your vehicle needs. We hope to see you for your next service!

LH
Lisa H.
Corinth, MS
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Routine Oil Change/Computer update
Performed services rendered. Everyone whom I came in contact with were friendly. Covered my driver seat with protective plastic covering--to prevent oil from getting on car seats--no other oil, dirt, or grime found on interior of vehicle was found (a HUGE PLUS). Service department was very busy that morning---a little bit of a longer wait than expected (45 minutes longer) which really wasn't that bad due to the volume of customers that were being serviced.
AUDRIANNA S. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you for your patience as we made sure your vehicle was as good as new. We are glad you chose Barnes Crossing for your service and we hope to see you on the next one!

TH
Teresa H.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
05/01/2019 Category: Service
Acceptable
I took my car in for a recall/update. The service was not explained to me, but it didn't take long. The waiting area was very nice. My car mat and a bag I use for trash had been moved around.
AUDRIANNA S. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 05/02/2019

We apologize the maintenance was not explained to you and some of your items were moved around. We do our best to try and keep our customers informed and their personal belongings the same way as it was when it come in. Barnes Crossing thanks you for your service and hope to see you again.