Overall Rating 4.4117618/5Overall Rating 4.4117618/5Overall Rating 4.4117618/5Overall Rating 4.4117618/5rating 4.4117618
Overall Rating 1.76471/5rating 1.76471rating 1.76471rating 1.76471rating 1.76471

LR
Lisa R.
Sulligent, AL
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Always does a good job
AUDRIANNA S. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you for returning to Barnes Crossing for you auto needs we appreciate your service and value you as a customer.

Ann B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Great service and wait time was not bad.
AUDRIANNA S. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Barnes Crossing aims to service our customers in a timely manner and we appreciate your continued service.

Sidon, MS
04/12/2019 Category: Service
verify recalls are needed
See notes

AW
Anita W.
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Survey
I was very pleased with the service and staff. Got me in and out quickly. Very courteous and professional.
AUDRIANNA S. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

We aim to service our customers in a timely manner with a smile. Thanks for choosing Barnes Crossing Hyundai Mazda and we look forward to servicing you in the future.

04/10/2019 Category: Service
Brought it in to check a recall and I actually had 3 of them. They got them all corrected and back to me quickly.
AUDRIANNA S. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Our staff at Barnes Crossing aims to satisfy all of our customer's needs in one visit. Thank you for your service!

04/08/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff. Felt completely confident in the knowledge and ability of the service team.
AUDRIANNA S. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/23/2019

We are very excited to see that you enjoyed your experience with our team. Barnes Crossing Hyundai Mazda looks forward to servicing you again!

John W.
Oxford, MS
04/05/2019 Category: Service
in and out in estimated time frame
reprogrammed computer hopefully light don't come on
AUDRIANNA S. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Glad we could take of your issue in a timely manner and we look forward to servicing you in the future. Thank you for choosing Barnes Crossing!

BW
Brenda W.
Fulton, MS
04/05/2019 Category: Service
I always get great service when I take my car in for oil change. They treat you like family.
AUDRIANNA S. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you for your continued service at Barnes Crossing! You are greatly appreciated.

04/04/2019 Category: Service
Not the best
The only thing positive I can say is the staff was friendly. They did not have their stuff together on this visit.
AUDRIANNA S. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our Barnes Crossing staff wants to keep your vehicle in the best condition and will make changes to do this more effectively.

DJ
Dwight J.
Fulton, MS
04/03/2019 Category: Service
The way they check everything on my car
The people the service and just the atmosphere is so great I wouldn’t be satisfied with anyone else servicing my car
AUDRIANNA S. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you for allowing Barnes Crossing the opportunity to keep your vehicle in excellent condition.

Barnes Crossing
Just acceptable nothing special
AUDRIANNA S. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you for choosing Barnes Crossing and we look forward to exceeding your expectations on your future visits.

Delane M.
Randolph, MS
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great Service!!
People are friendly and easy to work with!!!!
AUDRIANNA S. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Thanks for choosing Barnes Crossing for your service needs!

David P.
Corinth, MS
Great Customer Service
I took my 2017 Santa Fe in there for a recall. I didn't buy the Santa Fe from them but they didn't treat me any differently and provided great service and had me out the door in 1 hour.
AUDRIANNA S. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you for giving Barnes Crossing Hyundai Mazda the opportunity to service your vehicle and we look forward to taking care of all your auto needs in the future.

Michael G.
Winona, MS
04/02/2019 Category: Service
They do great work and the staff is always courteous and friendly. Only downside is I can only go on Saturdays and it may take longer to preform duties.
AUDRIANNA S. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Thanks for your feedback and we will continuously look for ways to improve your service at Barnes Crossing.

Oxford, MS
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
This was a friendly and welcoming environment I feel at home when I bring my vehicle here every time.
AUDRIANNA S. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Our welcoming environment at Barnes Crossing is to make our customer's feel more like family. Thanks for your continued service!

RP
Rose P.
Baldwyn, MS
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Customer care.
Friendly Fast and competent. Very knowledgeable.
AUDRIANNA S. from Barnes Crossing Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Our technicians at Barnes Crossing take pride in being able to deliver great results and thanks for choosing us for you auto needs.

Donald S.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/31/2019 Category: Service
Best servi c e
The best service Always enjoy The cAre of my CAR. AND The customer service c Are

Robert H.
Maben, MS
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Good Service

Mooreville, MS
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Engine
Would be a 5 star if they would replace my engine and fix my key.

Nettleton, MS
03/29/2019 Category: Service
The customer service
I had an appointment and they were unable to have my car done in time for my therapy appointment. Therefore, my service provider offered to drive me to my therapy appointment so I could be there on time and have my car dropped off to me once my car was done due to having a recall. Their customer service was great.