GU
Doug
This is Steve not Gary

Dan P.
07/15/2019
Known and used Barney’s for 25 plus years.
Honest and helpful. Won’t do unnecessary work.

RL
Ray L.
Toyota Avalon
07/12/2019
car Repair
Was treated professionally, work was done as asked. Price was reasonable, will return for any repairs needed.

Spike M.
07/11/2019
54' Chevy
Barney's is the best, I don't trust anyone else to work on my classic ride. You will be pleased with their service.

BT
Becky T.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
07/11/2019
Honesty
I have used Barneys since he was located on the blvd. Hes always been honest when I've taken cars to him. He doesnt cut corners when it comes to parts and service. Over the years they have shared 2 family member deaths with me ( my family) and have proved to be friends as well as my mechanic. Thank you

RT
Raymond and Robyn T.
07/10/2019
Straight Forward! No surprises!
Barney's is an excellent choice for automotive repairs! Everyone is outgoing and ready to serve. They are thorough and they tell you up front what the cost is going to be before they do anything! They always check all fluid levels, fill them if needed, and tire pressures.

Kathy S.
HUMMER H3
07/10/2019
Barney's is very professional and does great work! We were very pleased with their service in my vehicle.

TE
Great fast service

Jim H.
Chevrolet Corvette
07/04/2019
Great service at a fair price.
I was impressed with the incredible effort expended as the technician working on my ‘95 Corvette sought repair parts from multiple sources to repair my cruise control. Although the necessary part was unavailable, the effort was most appreciated.

HR
Heather R.
07/03/2019
Very personable and efficient
Y'all are the best. You always make me feel right at home. Today was exceptional! You were so busy but were so accommodating to my two boys. We will forever be customers. Thank you!

Sandra B.
Mazda Tribute
06/30/2019
they do things right
They had my car ready when promised.

SA
Sheryl A.
Hyundai Azera
Great work Everytime!!
I have been doing business with Barney’s for over 20 years. Barney and Joann (his fabulous wife) are just the most loving, caring and God fearing people and their work ethic shows it. Every time I take my vehicle to Barney’s I know that in a few hours they will be calling me back and letting me know what the problem is and also a price. The price is always fair and the work is always great! I think I need to say this. I had to take my car into the Hyundai dealership when I was out of town and I was told that the repairs would cost me $1,139. I called Barney’s. I spoke with Joann.. I told her my issue and she said same repair would cost me $567..
My car is running like a dream!! Thank you Barney and Joann!! You guys have saved me once again. As long as they are here I will always take my business to them and I will continue to tell everyone I know take it to Barney’s!!

SY
Sara Y.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
Excellent Service From Start to Finish
Best service I’ve received in a long time! This was our first time going to Barney’s and we will definitely return to them for our auto needs. All the staff was very friendly and on task! Great Service!

RA
Rome A.
06/28/2019
Barneys hs the best service
Barneys has the best service. Nice reception and my Chevy equinox was fixed right away.

Renee W.
06/28/2019
BEST SERVICE, BEST PEOPLE, CONSISTENTLY!!!
fROM THE LADIES IN THE FRONT TO THE MECHANICS AND OTHER GUYS IN THE BACK, ALWAYS KIND, FRIENDLY AND EASY TO WORK WITH! THE SERVICE CANNOT BE BEAT, UNLESS ITS BEAT BY HOW REASONABLE THE PRICES ARE! AS ALWAYS, GREAT FROM START TO FINISH!

Chevrolet Chevy Van
06/27/2019
Barneys is a great auto repair shop.
a

FL
Francis L.
06/26/2019
The best owner and techs .
I have to save being a dumb blonde, that they are honest people . They do a great job and if there’s a problem with there work there there to make sure it’s right and I have had work done there very extensive work and it’s Impeccable and never had a problem or an issue after I brought my car home even after months later I highly recommend this place above others for the fact that they do excellent work and you don’t feel like you’re being ripped off you need to really look into this one if you’re considering having major or work or oil changes or anything that your vehicle needs to have you’re going to feel confident with the people they’re friendly and very expressive in the fact that they explain things to you of what’s going on and let you make your decisions what you want to do and they’re very honest

Barbra S.
Ford Cab
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Barbra said this business was up front and honest with everything they did. They went through everything before they charged her. They made sure she knew the price and what she was being charged for.

VF
Vicki F.
Canyon, TX
Lincoln MKX
06/22/2019
Attitude of its employees!
Employees were effiencent, knowledgeable
And honest. I will be back!!

GH
Guss H.
Toyota Avalon
06/22/2019
Friendly Quick knowledgeable we think fair price. No complaints
Its hard to rate you right now. We were very pleased to drive away with our lights not on; however there were periods of time that they would stay off. We drove it to storage the next day and are driving our other car. May be a while before we check it out further. We’re pleased how fast you got it repaired. Knowledge and customer service was great.9