DJ
Dale J.
Chrysler 300
05/29/2019
My favorite car doctors
The people (and excellent work)!! Jo Ann and Jennifer work magic in the office and keep me informed and up-to-date on my vehicles (I had 2 in at the same time). They made sure I was mobile as soon as possible. Robert is the best frontend mechanic finding even the tinyest of problems (a rock stuck in the steering column) and had me out in very minimal time. I recommend this entire team to everyone.

Dennis S.
Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais
05/29/2019
Great Service, friendly staff & mechcanics.
Have never had a problem with service, and was attended to right away. Fees charged for work were low in cost compared to other places.

GM
Gilbert M.
Nissan Armada
05/28/2019
Thank you all for the respect and professional help we experienced while our auto was being repaired in your shop. You guys went above and beyond to make sure we were taken cared of. Thank you guys.

GG
Gladwin G.
Cadillac Escalade
05/25/2019
Recent repairs
We love Barneys. They are trusted, and efficient and treat us like family. And not across town!!🙌

WM
Wayne M.
GMC Canyon
05/25/2019
Quick and easy!!!!
All I had done was an oil change but it was very fast. Very friendly service. I'll definitely be coming back.

VC
Vanissa C.
05/24/2019
They're honest and always friendly
I've been taking my truck to Barney for years and they've always treated me right. They friendly staff and they get the job done right every time.

AD
Ann D.
05/23/2019
Above and beyond customer service
I have been in Rehab for almost a week...knowing that I needed my vehicle checked out detailed for an upcoming trip..I called Barneys to see what I could do. Barneys not only fixed my vehicle but sent it to be detailed and brought back to the shop for pick up. Their prices have always be fair and I would recommend them to anyone that’s looking for an honest repair shop.

Marty C.
05/23/2019
Courteous staff.
Efficient service with minimal wait time or oil change.

TE
Tony E.
05/22/2019
Family owned always trustworthy
I know that Barney’s work is always great. This a great family business. We have been going to Barney’s for years. I would recommend him to anyone

CT
Chuck T.
05/21/2019
Job well done
Very impressed with the service were prompt and professional. Will definitely give them a chance in the future

Tim S.
GMC Yukon
05/16/2019
I recommend Barney's to all my friends because of the quality service and the way they take care of the customer

Sydney S.
05/16/2019
Extremely helpful and fast
I pulled in their parking lot because my car was making noise. One of the mechanics saw me looking under the hood and came up to me. Him and two other mechanics took a lot at my car and were very kind to my children and me. They let me keep my car there overnight. The next day i gave them the go ahead to fix it. They had my car back to my the very next day.

John B.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
05/15/2019
Easy to get in. Staff is very friendly. Price quotes are given prior to work done and actual cost was under quote. Vehicle returned clean, protected, and running great.

John W.
Kia Sorento
05/14/2019
Barney's Auto Service
highly recommended - felt everyone was interested with my problem Like the detailed report on the service rendered

LC
Larry C.
Cadillac SRX
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Larry said he is a long time customer, and Barney and Joanne have always treated him right. He said they provide good service and are honest.

Chevrolet Traverse
2013 traverse
Friendly , reliable, good work, clean, finished work in a timely manner

LG
Lee G.
Dodge Dakota
05/08/2019
I’ve used Barney’s a few times for various small auto repairs and they have always done an excellent job. I would highly recommend them for anything from normal maintenance service to complete repair.

HS
Hal S.
Mercury Grand Marquis
Honesty.
Barney's is always friendly and they are honest in their dealings with us.

LP
Larue P.
Chevrolet Lumina
05/08/2019 Category: Service
LaRue said the business did a perfect job. She couldn't ask for anything better.

Rebekah C.
Kia Optima
05/07/2019
Great people
I took my car into Barney's today and was greeted and helped quickly! Robert was the one who looked at my car, he was very professional and courteous and he didnt talk to me like I was stupid. He answered my questions and helped me understand what was going on with my car. I've never been to a place where they dont try to take advantage of you just because your a woman and say all these things are wrong just to get money out of you. I would definitely recommend them..oh and they even offered to give me a ride to work which I thought was pretty cool.