Clay B.
Nissan Murano
05/26/2021
AC Nissan Murano
Returned a week later due to AC still not working. Tech found leak in hose. Replaced hose. $500 later AC still not cooling.

TT
Toby T.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/26/2021
Knowledgeable and Communication
Staff explained throughly what needed to fixed and made great recommendations. Will be using them for my cars services going forward.

Daren B.
05/25/2021
Great Amarillo business!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Julia A.
Chevrolet Pickup
05/21/2021
Sorry, but I will give you a bad review
Customer service is not friendly at all. I was told by the lady it would be 3 DAYS I said ok, called on the 3rd day. Then tells me we might look at it on Tues of next week. If she would have told me we can do it next week. I would have waited to take it next week. I son also has used you.
FB
From All of Us at B. from Barney's Auto Service responded on 05/24/2021

Thank you for reaching out to us concerning your last visit with us. Our mission at Barney's Auto Service is to diagnose and properly repair your vehicle in a timely fashion, keeping you informed along the way.
During these unprecedented times that we are still enduring, this has become more and more difficult, due to circumstances beyond our control (sickness, supplier shut downs/downsizing, parts on back order, covid, weather, etc).

We are struggling to complete our mission quickly, but are doing everything in our power to return our customer's vehicles back to them as quickly as possible. (We are also trying to inform customer's when they come in, that we are several days behind, so that they may understand that).

We realize that it is a grave inconvenience for you to not have your vehicle readily available when you need it, and for this we apologize.

Unfortunately the technician which was asigned to your vehicle was sick on Thursday, which made our situation worse and put us further behind.

These circumstances are frustrating for our customers as well as us. We pride ourselves in taking good care of our customers and again, I apologize that you received less than our goal of 5 star treatment in all areas.

We appreciate your business and your patience, and thank you for allowing us to serve you!

Barney's Auto Service

RL
Ray L.
Satisfied with work
Work was discussed beforehand and priced, work done very professional and on time.
Very satisfied.

Hyundai Accent
receptionist is beyond the best ...kind & very easy

Karina B.
Dodge Charger
05/20/2021
Great!
From the minute I got there, the staff was very friendly and from the time my car was there they called me with any updates I will definitely be taking my vehicles and will be recommending Barney’s to friends and family. Thank y’all so much for fixing my car!!

EZ
Ed Z.
Boys Ranch, TX
05/18/2021
Always reasonable and are willing to work with you to make sure you are satisfied good business

ES
Ed S.
Sanford, CO
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
05/18/2021
I'm from out of town and they went above and beyond to get me back on the road
Their service and helpfulness was way beyond what I've ever experienced I would highly recommend them

Nissan Rogue
05/15/2021
Barney’s auto has always taken good care of me !
Barney’s has been my go to for most auto repairs. My last brake job , we had some issues with the rotors. Barney’s took care of the problem at no charge and in a timely manner!

Jack W.
05/14/2021
Great work
Very good work and very friendly

GM
Gerald M.
Kia Sorento
05/12/2021
Honest
They were friendly and honest dealing with me. They did not try to sell me something I may not need.

TC
Tanya C.
Nissan Sentra
05/11/2021
Awesome Service!
We appreciate the service we received at Barney’s!

ES
Eddie S.
05/11/2021
Barney’s is always busy for a reason
We have used Barney’s for years and they have always done a good job.

Jeff P.
05/11/2021 Category: Service
Jeff said the business just does good work.