LP
Larue P.
Chevrolet Lumina
05/08/2020 Category: Service
LaRue said this business was friendly and good.

Mitsubishi Endeavor
Windows repair.
Barney’s auto has worked on my vehicle more than once. They have an excellent crew and make it a habit to do the job right the first time!

RL
Ray L.
Elgin, OK
Professional and Very Congenial
I had some extensive work done on my corvette in Oklahoma where I'm from. I left Lawton Ok and made it to Amarrilo TX and went to hit the brakes and no sign of brakes what so ever. I was directed to Barneys Auto Service and told them my story that I was headed to Montana. My car was taken right into the shop and after discovering extensive brake line problems from the previous shop no one in Amarillo even had the brake line. No problem for Barney's, they had the ability on sight to make me a new brake line. To say I was pleased is an understatement. The when I was presented with the bill I thought they were kidding. They could of easily charged me 4 or 5 times the amount and I still would of been happy just from the way I was treated and the professional facility. Amarrillo should be extremely proud to have such an honorable and professional shop in your mist. I couldnt possibly recommend anyone any higher.

Sara W.
Chrysler 300
Oil change and inspection
Friendly staff and they are quick. I have only used them once before and it was excellent service.

Michael G.
Bushland, TX
Chevrolet Corvette
ABS control module
They were able to find an ABS control module for my corvette that I have been searching for 3 years to find. Works great. Brakes work great too.

SV
Sheri V.
Chrysler 200
05/01/2020
Amazing Service
Came in for a oil change & tire rotation. I was in and out within an hour. Very friendly and the cost was less than I planned. Definitely will not be going anywhere else for our vehicle needs. I highly recommend this company.

Donna S.
05/01/2020
friendly staff
I have been coming to Barneys 30 + years. I love the fast service and friendly staff. Great mechanics and very up to date on all vehicles. Most importantly is Barneys is locally owned.

Marsha G.

Joe Bob M.
Buick Century
04/30/2020
Friendly and very Professional
They were able to trouble shoot a problem very quickly and let me know an estimated cost of repairs. Our car is back on the road and we appreciate how they helped us out!

Kathy S.
Chevrolet Blazer
04/29/2020
Skilled workmanship
I took my 1989K5 Blazer to Barney’s because she just wasn’t running good and they kept working and working until they finally found it and fixed it now she runs like she is brand new off the showroom floor. Everybody is super friendly and they really know automobile mechanics and they work on a wide range of vehicles. They now have my Toyota Corolla and after this car they get my wife’s H3 Hummer. Doesn’t matter what you have they can fix it! Thanks Barneys😃

BT
Becky T.
04/28/2020
Love these people
I have used barney since he was located on the blvd. Hes always been fair with me. He and his wife were so kind when they learned my husband passed. Then when my son was killed barney was so kind. I too thought they would " take advantage" now that im single. But honestly i think they care even more. Love this honest place and everyone that works there. Thank you. Yall are awsome

Lin M.
04/28/2020
personnel
always cheerful

MT
Mike A. T.
04/21/2020
Fixed it.
They diagnosed my truck told me how much it would be. They had to order parts. That part took the longest. They got it in and out in no time. Idk if it was just the parts they had to get for me but it was a lil expensive. But id go back. Because of the service.

PB
Pam B.
Dodge Journey
04/20/2020
Friendly, knowledgeable
Just the best mechanics in town. Always take good care of my cars

EJ
Elizabeth J.
Kia Spectra
04/16/2020
Quick repair
Did a great job on my car and had great customer service