FL
Francis L.
04/15/2019
The best place in AMARILLO TX
I have had my car worked on . A major job . Front end . They were honest , kind , smart and well trained . And if I had a problem with anything they guarantee There work . Iam a Winters’s to that . Though they looked over checked it out nothing was wrong , but they stood up to there work . That matters when your a widow and u pout your trust in a place that works on your car . Most places will not stand behind their work like they do . I give it a 5 star.

Rebekah W.
Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
04/13/2019
Best in Amarillo
Barneys is always slammed, and yet they still get me in and issues fixed quickly. High quality work and customer service. In addition to servicing my vehicle, they make sure i get where i need to go while they have it. I wouldnt trust anyone else with my vehicle.

Denise S.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
04/11/2019
Great service! Honest work!
I have always trusted Barneys to fix my car and have it running in tiptop shape. They have always given me great service and fast reliable repairs. I will highly recommend them to all my friends and family in need repairs.

Ricky B.
Pontiac G6
04/08/2019
Friendly staff
I had an oil leak and it was fixed in a timely manner, while being kept up to date, and cheaper than I expected.

Melanie S.
04/04/2019
Great!!!
Great service and staff. Very helpful!

Brian B.
Jeep Compass
FAST FRIENDLY SERVICE
Always efficient, fast, and friendly. Very dependable.

Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
04/02/2019
Excellent place to have your car serviced
We love you guys! Wouldnt take our vehicle anywhere else.

KA
Kelli A.
Nissan 350Z
04/02/2019
Barney’s is terrific. Very good at what they do. I would not take my vehicle to anyone else

Reid C.

AD
Ann D.
03/29/2019
Window repair
Barneys’s always takes care of me...treat me like family.

VJ
Vicky J.
Chevrolet Colorado
03/20/2019
Great people, and AWSOME service!
Quick and friendly service!!

HS
Hank S.
Chevrolet Traverse
03/20/2019
Visit
I waited over 20 minutes at another place and no one waited on me. I left and went to Barney’s and walked in the door and was greeted immediately. Great service, complete and done right. Thank you all for taking care of me.

WW
Weldon W.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Weldon said the business does good work.

TE
Tony E.
03/12/2019
We trust his work and have for years.
Barney has worked on our cars for years. Great customer service, always honest and the work on our cars have been excellent. I would recommend him to anyone and have many times.

Dodge Caliber
03/08/2019
Was fair
Barneys was great treat my son great

Cindy S.
Claude, TX
Buick LeSabre
03/06/2019
Always fair and honest
I bought my car from Barney, and his people have serviced it every sence. I won't use anyone else.

CP
Craig P.
03/04/2019
Awesome
Awesome

WB
Wilma B.
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Wilma said the oil they use at the business is wonderful and makes her vehicle run better.

Kylie S.
Kia Optima
03/02/2019
They treat you like family
I won’t trust anyone else with my car. They don’t such a great job and care about their customers. And I know they’re doing things right because I’ve been seeing their business boom over the past few years. They stay busy and that’s a good sign.

James L.
Ram 3500
02/27/2019
Oil, filters both oil and fuel and air.
Able to get my vehicle same day.