ST
Scott T.
05/27/2020
Excellent service and I was extremely pleased that my car was cleaned as well. Nice and competent folks.
Oops. What I said above.

05/26/2020
freindly and honest
Been going there for years and always very helpful

BL
Bernie L.
Kia Optima
05/21/2020
always friendly and very timely!!
my husband and I take all our vehicles to Barneys we never had a complaint on any work done. and if there is a slight issue/problem we call and they fix it!! Best Auto Service around town if you ask me!! Thankx Barney's for all yall do!!!

Bryan S.
05/21/2020
People, service
Excellent service, fair and honest pricing. Let you know the prices before doing the work

Bryan S.
GMC Acadia
05/20/2020
People, service
Excellent service, fair and honest pricing. Up front about everything. Great shop.

Kylie S.
Kia Optima
05/20/2020
Always honest
In a world where it’s too easy to take advantage of people, and upsell them for work that doesn’t need to be done, barneys has never done that to me. Even though there has been plenty of opportunity, they're always honest.

Julia M.
Mercury Mountaineer
05/19/2020
Friendly ! Great customer service and fast I look forward to taking all my car needs to you guys
Friendly! Great customer service I look forward to coming here for all my car needs .

Melanie S.
05/18/2020
Awesome!
Always great service here.... and they're quick!

Derenda B.
05/18/2020
Very satisfied with very friendly people.

05/15/2020
Above and beyond
Left something valuable in the seat of my car. While I was scrambling to find it, they called and told me they’d found it and would hold on to it I until I picked up my car.

MT
Michael T.
05/15/2020
Just wow! Great service alert!
Had Barney's reccomended to me by a family member and I'm so glad I took my '02 crv there. Tondo a total brake job and nox sensor took 1 day! Also had them do an oil change, did a double take, and realized I've been waaayyyy over paying for oil changes! Amanda and Amy were very friendly and informative about what needed to be done, the cost, and time frame. I will be telling EVERYONE I know to go to Barney's. 10/10

BF
Brian F.
05/12/2020
starter replacment
Staff is always friendly and call to let you know what the diagnosis is before the work begins. Usually in and out of the shop within 24 hours.

Ron S.
Dodge Dakota
05/11/2020
Vehicle repairs & oil changes
Good quality & fast work. Good Christian owners who care about not only their customers but people in general. Have & will continue to recommend their business.

LG
Lloyd G.
Ford Bronco II
05/09/2020
Prompt, afformative
Brought car in for a problem, and they found a few other issues to be addressed and was nice to see they were actually checking thing's , nice going

LP
Larue P.
Chevrolet Lumina
05/08/2020 Category: Service
LaRue said this business was friendly and good.