David D.
Hyundai Veloster
08/10/2014
not paying attention to details
was supposed to have 4 wheel alignment.but because they told me to come in and they didn't have the equipment ready it was a waste of my time.They didn't even have the courtesy to call me and tell me. they waited until i called to see if the car was ready to tell me. they also charged me for a tire rotation which should have been free after they wasted my time. they gave me the telephone number of a different place to go after this occurred,that place doesn't do the work. they never placed anything on my seat to protect it before the mechanic got in. Their attitude left me feeling that this was business as usual.

TG
Tony G.
08/08/2014
Fast service
I needed a water pump on my 08 dodge ram, I told them I would be there weds miring and my truck was ready the next day, they even gave me a ride home, such great people I will be doing business with them again

GB
Gloria B.
08/08/2014
Front Brakes
Very nice folks, took me home and picked me up, called with estimate before work and did extra like rotating tires and checking back brakes and the oil.

Jim B.
Jeep Cherokee
08/08/2014 Category: Service
Jim said he is happy with this business and his vehicle is running great. They did a good job and he is thankful for them.

Cindy S.
Claude, TX
Buick LeSabre
08/07/2014 Category: Service
Cindy said they are great. They are good people at this business.

TW
Tommy W.
08/07/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Vickie. She said this business has been very good to her. She has been using them for a very, very long time. They do a great job.

ES
Eddie S.
08/06/2014
works with you to get it right
we had an issue with a repair but they worked with us until it was right

Abel M.
08/06/2014
nice people and great work
They are courteous, kind and efficient. And they also do good honest work and don't try to sell you on something you don't need.

Clara W.
Plymouth Grand Voyager
08/05/2014 Category: Service
Clara said that she has been going to this business for many, many years and will continue to do so.

TH

CD
Chris D.
08/02/2014
Wonderful people
Even though y'all didn't get my full business y'all treated me like a friend and were patient and understanding unlike a lot of places that just say money and then do a so so job.

ED
Esther D.
Fritch, TX
Buick Rendezvous
08/02/2014 Category: Service
Robert said he was satisfied with the service.

TH
Terri H.
07/26/2014
Great prompt service
Called with details as to what was wrong with my vehicle and completed work in the time they said it would be done!

KE
Kelli E.
Nissan 350Z
07/22/2014 Category: Service
Kelli said this business always does an awesome job for her. She would like to thank Barney, Mike and everyone on the staff for everything.

FR
Frank R.
Toyota Celica
07/20/2014
Auto Service -Toyota Celica
My son is the owner of a Toyota Celica and we contacted Barney's on a Friday before lunch time with the anticipation that I would need to get an appointment for the next week. The receptionist at the shop took all of my information and confirmed that they may be able to get the car in that day. Dropped it off at lunch, they called to confirm problem and what it would cost to fix ($188.00) and if I wanted to proceed. They called my back at 4 pm and told me the car was ready and gave me a different final cost of $166.56. The staff was very friendly and waited until I arrived to pick up the car which was right at 5:30 their closing time. I could not have been happier with the service or the price. Would suggest them anytime you need your car looked at.