PB
Pamela B.
11/22/2011 Category: Service
Pamela said they were very friendly and knowledgeable. They fixed her vehicle in a short amount of time. They let her keep the old part and they were trustworthy.

RA
Roger A.
Plymouth, MN
11/21/2011 Category: Service
Roger said he had really good service from the guy who put the hitch on his vehicle. He said there was some miscommunication on the scheduling but it was probably his fault because he told this business he would come in at 9am and initially he told this business he would be dropping his vehicle off. He changed his mind because he thought he could wait but this business told him he would have to wait 4 hours if he did, so he had to leave and come back at a different time. He said everything else with this business was okay.

LD
Lyle D.
11/21/2011 Category: Service
Lyle said he got what he wanted and that's what counts.

AF
Albert F.
Wayzata, MN
11/21/2011 Category: Service
Albert said this business's owner bent over backwards to fix a very different problem for him on this visit. Unfortunately the vehicle problem was just beyond this businesses capacity but they were very honest about it. He has always had very good experiences at this business but this visit was particularly good.

ROBERT B.
Eden Prairie, MN
10/28/2011
Trailer Hitch Install
Mike was very patient to walk me through the various options for my vehicle. He understood my concern about clearance and was willing to position two different hitches so that I could measure the difference. Jerry was helpful to give me some tips regarding the wiring. I was pleased with the install that Jerry did.

AL
ANN L.
10/22/2011
Great place
I am so blessed to have finally found a place that I can trust and that do good work. Bauers is a great place with a great bunch of guys.

Kris S.
09/18/2011
MISTAKE.....!!!!
I clicked the wrong "button" saying I would not recommend Bauer's. Only reason for that would be I don't want to share them. Of course, I would recommend Bauer's to everyone.

BRUCE & KRIS S.
09/18/2011
Service on our Windstar
So happy Brad is back. As usual service was timely and reasonable. Brad took the time to talk to me about the Windstar afterward and what I need to have done with our Nissan Pathfinder. We so hope you are always in a position to continue the fine service you provide!!!! Kris

DO
DAN & KATHY O.
Chanhassen, MN
09/16/2011
Highly Recommend
Love your service! Attention to detail, problem-solving, personalized care...it's all top notch.

MICHAEL & ROSANN W.
09/06/2011
replacement voltage regulator for trailer lights
Worked like a charm. Always enjoy coming to Bauers. They really know trailers.

ROBERT R.
09/06/2011
New hitch
Very service oriented. Helped select the best hitch. Got me in and out very quickly

TOM B.
Excelsior, MN
08/30/2011
Wiring a new hitch
I received friendly, courteous, and efficient expert service at a fair price. I was so positively impressed that I will return to Bauers for future auto maintenance or repair. Tom Bauman

PL
PAUL L.
Minneapolis, MN
08/28/2011
5 Star Hitch Installers
These folks have provided excellent service and product for me on three occasions over the past five years. They always seem to be busy but they always take the time to listen and get the job done right.

SCOTT H.
Mayer, MN
08/25/2011
Trailer Hitch Installation
Service was done in a timely manner and well knowledgable staff.

ANDY M.
08/25/2011
fast, complete, honest partners
fixed check engine light - it was an emissions sensor - discussed cost/benefit - I decided to hold off. checked the brakes I heard squeaking - said I have miles before I need to change them. Did OLF and check & Changed an incredibly dirty cabin air filter (and just had to save it to show me...). I do not think you can beat their honesty, price or partnership with you on the car (Mike and David are always wanting to pull your history and parts and explain things to you...).