STEVE & LYNN W.
Minetonka Mls, MN
06/13/2020
Fun shop
UHAUL experts, hitch gurus and great gas. Love the prompt service and speedy check out

Nissan LEAF
06/11/2020
Affordable and quick
I was able to get a hitch installation done for $150 and I was done within an hour. The only drawback was there is only an outdoor bench to sit on. No indoor waiting area.

06/06/2020
Hitch
Efficient , professional installation of hitch at a reasonable price.

MONIQUE B.
Excelsior, MN
Ford Edge
06/02/2020
I would recommend
I had a trailer hitch put on. Even though some went wrong with part of the order, they communicated in a timely manner. They were able to get my in right away the following week to finish the job. I will return in the future as their oil changes seem like a reasonable price.

EV
ELIZABETH V.
Mayer, MN
Acura RDX
05/29/2020
Great friendly service!
Good team over there! Will be back!

SCOTT H.
05/28/2020
Skilled, polite and professional!
I'm completely satisfied with their work. They did a fine job installing the trailer hitch on my car. Note: I have also been a previous customer as I have rented trucks & trailers from them. They've always, consistently, provided EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!

RK
RENEE K.
Long Lake, MN
05/27/2020
Bike hitch added to car
They are so nice and helpful. Quoted me a price but when they were finished, adjusted the price significantly downward to represent the actual price

CARLA B.
Excelsior, MN
Volvo XC60
05/23/2020
Nice hitch at a good price with excellent results
Best place in the twin cities to have a hitch installed. I’ve had work done elsewhere and it doesn’t compare. Nice product, good price and the installation and service was exceptional!

EL
erik l.
Volkswagen Tiguan
05/15/2020
Work was performed nicely and on time

GK
GANA K.
Mound, MN
Hyundai Tucson
05/14/2020
Amazing!
Awesome hitch installation! Thank you!

KP
KAREN P.
05/13/2020
quality product and service
Had a trailer hitch installed here - the person on the phone was helpful in giving me not just an accurate bid, but also talking through options available. The price was good for the Curt brand product - higher than a UHaul hitch, but less than another independent hitch installer. The product installed is definitely better than the hitch I had on my previous vehicle. The work was completed in the time frame promised.

Minnetonka, MN
05/10/2020
Great local little shop
The team at Bauer was so thoughtful and reached out to me multiple times to keep me informed of a delay in delivery of parts for my scheduled hitch install. Though we had to wait an extra week for parts, the team very quickly installed my hitch the day the parts arrived.

TC
TOM C.
Minetonka Mls, MN
05/09/2020
Always a bustling, busy place. Lots going on. Sometimes seems a little disorganized, but that's really because they are very busy.
My service has always (over 15 years) has always been good. They perform good service, have always completed the service well and completely, and always in a timely manner.

MATT & KIM W.
Wayzata, MN
05/09/2020
Commitment to Excellent Service
We've used Bauer's for renting moving trucks/vans and most recently for installing a hitch on a new vehicle. They are always great to work with, very customer service oriented and helpful. A great organization.

Osseo, MN
Chrysler Pacifica
05/06/2020
Prompt service, quality products.
Prompt, knowledgeable service. After my initial call for an estimate, I received a call back within an hour. Within a week I had my trailer hitch installed.