Overall Rating 4.6086965/5Overall Rating 4.6086965/5Overall Rating 4.6086965/5Overall Rating 4.6086965/5rating 4.6086965
Overall Rating 1.95652/5rating 1.95652rating 1.95652rating 1.95652rating 1.95652

Jessica C.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Quality Service and People
I came to Baytown Hyundai for service since it was a convenient location and I’m very happy that I did because I’ll be going back. Lee Erlich was professional, knowledgeable, and very helpful. I was very happy with the service of my car and the efficiency of the job! Thank you again Lee!

2018 Hyundai Kona
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Very helpful!
The people here really try to help you get just the right vehicle! Provided me with information about cars to help me pick the perfect vehicle for me along with providing a very helpful maintenance crew!

RL

IS
Island S.
Texas City, TX
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Fast, friendly and professional staff!
Job was done right the first time and I was in and out in no time!

Tremaine M.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Good Service
Awesome job Loved It! Good Service!

SP
Steven P.
Crosby, TX
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Service was fast but the paperwork on my inspection was incorrect and had to return to the dealer to correct it. Spent a lot more time on it than I had planned on.

CD
Clifton D.
Dayton, TX
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Great fast service
The service here is awesome! Super fast! Would definitely recommend to others.

Barbara M.

RA
Raul A.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/11/2018 Category: Service
I just want to thank Mr Lee for his excellent job!!!

GC
Gale C.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Keep up the great work everyone

Josell D.
Awesome
Lee is the best!!

GR
Gertrude R.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Gertrude Rayon
I explain what was wrong with my car he listened came back an told me everything that was wrong. I can call them an make an appointment It didn’t take long to fix my car

Janet C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Very professional and on time.
Very professional and I’m time.

Cynthia B.
La Porte, TX
2010 Hyundai Genesis
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Tire rotation
Part of the service was to rotate and balance the tires, which should include checking air pressure. Left the dealer after noon and the next morning when I got in my car I had low pressure indication on both back tires. Checked the tires and pressure was 29 & 30# in the tires. Very disappointing

KN
Ken N.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Had another oil change and some electrical problems - covered under warranty. Service was prompt and all my questions were answered. Very pleased!

DK
Dylan K.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Efficient!!!
Chris at the Baytown Hyundai service desk makes everything quick and simple! He informed me thoroughly of some small issues I had with my tires/alignment and kept me up to date and in and out within an hour.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Fast diagnostics
Very fast and very thorough

Michael B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Work completed on time.
I had quite a bit of maintenance done on the vehicle due to mileage and age. I was provided a loaner car for the day and the work was completed on time.

John M.
Beaumont, TX
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Issue Resolved Quickly
The issue with my oil change was quickly resolved. The service manager immediately called when he discovered I had a problem. I felt he was genuinely concerned about my issue, and he went above and beyond to resolve it.

Simple Oil Change Fouled Up
Overfilled my oil with the wrong weight.
Tim S., Fixed Operations Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

William G.
2011 Hyundai Azera
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Filters
For the first time, the engine air filter and cabin air filters were not replaced in the Azera after the photo was taken, and the cover for the cabin air filter and pollen was left on the passenger floor carpet. My Hyundais have been serviced at Baytown Hyundai ever since the dealership opened. My previous Hyundai was a 2001 XG 300 Limited. I WILL be back soon.