Overall Rating 4.5999968/5Overall Rating 4.5999968/5Overall Rating 4.5999968/5Overall Rating 4.5999968/5rating 4.5999968
Overall Rating 1.92/5rating 1.92rating 1.92rating 1.92rating 1.92

01/17/2019 Category: Service
Lee provided professional, friendly, kind and patient help
During my service visit on Jan 12, 2019, Lee provided very professional, friendly, kind as well as patient help on my needs and concerns.

Joseph C.
Channelview, TX
2016 Hyundai Veloster
01/16/2019 Category: Service
The people took good care of my Veloster as well as my Turbo Veloster
Getting better all the time.

2011 Hyundai Veracruz
01/16/2019 Category: Service
POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!
This has been one of the WORST experiences in my life when it comes to receiving quality customer service! Not only does the GM of the dealership have a poor attitude but it trickles down to the service department who gets angry for you requesting for things that you are entitled to as a result of Hyundai's malfunction. I'm not sure what other Hyundai dealerships are like, but I urge Baytown customers to stay FAR AWAY from this one! Nothing is worse than dealing with people who do not like their jobs! The dealership acknowledged themselves that I was dealing with a malfunction on my vehicle as a result of Hyundai's own fault and still tried to make me pay for it, didn't offer to put me up in a loaner while my car remained in the shop for a week, and told me the fact that I was requesting for a loaner with my vehicle having over 100,000 miles on it is laughable! I will NEVER purchase a Hyundai again in this lifetime!
TIM S., Fixed Ops Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Crosby, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Gina
Always very nice and accommodating! No complaints about any of the work they have ever done!

KG
Karen G.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/09/2019 Category: Service
My service manager thoroughly explained my maintenance needs. I appreciate discussing the essential needs to keep my vehicle running at it's best and I believe no work was recommended that was not essential.

BT
Brenda T.
Anahuac, TX
01/08/2019 Category: Service
I made an appointment online. They were waiting for me and did an amazing job!

Brenda M.
Dayton, TX
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Baytown Hyundai scheduled maintenance i
I recently went into have my regular scheduled maintenance. They are always efficient, friendly and thorough. I will continue to go there for whatever I need.

Stig H.
Missouri City, TX
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/06/2019 Category: Service
This location always provides great service. The only thing they forgot to do was reset my service alert so, my car still thinks it needs an oil change. Other than that, they have been awesome.

WM
William M.
2007 Hyundai Tucson
01/06/2019 Category: Service
Service was fast and efficient
Called ahead and made and appointment. Got in quickly and had time to look at a couple new cars, and service was finished with mine.

Liberty, TX
Great Dealership
Excellent People!

Extremely Poor Experience
I hope no one will ever have to deal with engine failure and have to take their car to Baytown Hyundai for repair. Outside of towing your vehicle, eventually getting you a rental car after multiple calls (not sure why they don't have loaners available) and fixing warranty issues. The experience was extremely poor. No communication with the customers. Employees using your vehicle as their own personal vehicle (the person left their Game Stop receipts and pens in my car) along with leaving my car and trunking a muddy mess. It was awful. I had no idea I would be without my car for a month. If you don't call them, they won't call you. I have no interest in buying another Hyundai or visiting that dealership again. It wasn't my fault, the engine came from a factory in Alabama with faulty parts. There was no concern that the car stopped on me, while driving on the freeway in which I could have hurt myself or others. I missed 3 days of work because of not having a vehicle. Someone after multiple calls, never called me to let me know the rental was ready. No communication to update you about your car. Then the condition in which I picked my car up in and the Service Manager not having any answers. Getting different answers about the warranty on the new engine. Just a bad experience overall. I wish this on no one. Stay away.
TIM S., Fixed Ops Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Tim Shipe
Fixed Ops Director
832-446-4021

Michael G.
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Excellent and friendly service.
I receive excellent and courteous service each time I visit Baytown Hyundai’s Service Department.

WK
William K.
repaired transmission
had warranty on my car. they replaced transmission. car feels a lot better now. also they put me in a loaner car. everything worked out.

SP
Sandra P.
always helpful
always helpful

TD
Timothy D.
Bastrop, LA
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Everyone made us feel welcome. Thanks
We had a great salesman he didn’t pressure us. Happy new year to Baytown Hyundai hope y’all have a good year. Thanks again

GP
Gregg P.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
Repaired Vehicle
After experiencing some issues with getting my vehicle repaired, the service manager reached out to me and he has assured me that my vehicle will be repaired with the new part I requested for and four new tires at no cost to me. That is truly remarkable!

Highly disappointed!
Run as far as you can from this place! Your hard earned dollars are not worth the poor customer service, the horribly manufactured cars, and the high repair costs for vehicles that continue breaking down. I was sold a lemon and now I'm having to pay!
LEE E., Service Manager from Baytown Hyundai responded on 01/03/2019

Gregg,
After our conversation in which you explained your concerns, I want to thank you for giving us the opportunity to explain and correct the issue.
Again, thank you for neing a valued customer.

Lee Ehrlich
Baytown Hyundai

WC
William C.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Always over delivers
Lee the service manager at Baytown Hyundai wants my Hyundai to be the best care I have ever owned and makes it easy to schedule service. Flexible, friendly, and makes the time when something unscheduled shows up. Now have 182K on my 2012 Elantra, am hoping it is less than half done - love the car, would like to have my first 500K car

James G.
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Every visit, I have been met with kindly and professional service. Employees, no matter their area of service, always speak and inquiring if you have been served. Service always gives detailed description of work needed to be performed along with estimate. Lee and Chris are great people.

12/28/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
Quick service, in and out. Cheap prices
LEE E., Service Manager from Baytown Hyundai responded on 12/29/2018

Thank you Isaish for your compliments...we do our best for our guest...

Lee