Overall Rating 4.5909105/5Overall Rating 4.5909105/5Overall Rating 4.5909105/5Overall Rating 4.5909105/5rating 4.5909105
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

SN
Sharon N.
05/21/2018 Category: Service
excellent team
Everyone is always so friendly and exceptional.

Juan R.
Crosby, TX
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Good service.
Fast, friendly service provided by staff
TIM S., Fixed Ops Director from Baytown Hyundai

Thank you for your response! We appreciate your business and feedback . Happy to hear the team did well by you.

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Too long in shop
Took 5 days to do a job that should have been done in 1 day.

FG
Fernando G.
La Porte, TX
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Good people
I woke up late they still helped me the same day was My first time maintance
TIM S., Fixed Ops Director from Baytown Hyundai

Thank you for your response! We appreciate your business and feedback Fernando. Happy to hear the team did well by you.

Jerald C.
05/15/2018 Category: Service
A Blessing
Lee in service is exceptional. Was able to identify our problem was do to a recall and he took care of it for us! Thanks Lee.
TIM S., Fixed Ops Director from Baytown Hyundai

Thank you for your response! We appreciate your business and feedback Jerald. Happy to hear the team did well by you.

MA
Maria A.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Service my car repair
Definitely happy with the friendly and fast service. Cris was amazing he explained everything that my car needed and my car was fixed in a timely manner! Thank you Cris and everyone who helped with the repairs !
TIM S., Fixed Ops Director from Baytown Hyundai

Thank you for your response! We appreciate your business and feedback Maria. Happy to hear the team did well by you.

Kenneth S.
Winnie, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Very pleased
I have been extremely pleased with Baytown Hyundia and I love my Santa Fe.
TIM S., Fixed Ops Director from Baytown Hyundai

Thank you for your response! We appreciate your business and feedback Kenneth. Happy to hear the team did well by you.

CJ
Christina J.
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Lee provided me with the best customer service.
TIM S., Fixed Ops Director from Baytown Hyundai

Thank you for your response! We appreciate your business and feedback Christina. Happy to hear the team did well by you.

LG
Leona G.
Pearland, TX
05/11/2018 Category: Service
The people are articulate and act in a timely manner...
I'll be back because I was treated well...
TIM S., Fixed Ops Director from Baytown Hyundai

Thank you for your response! We appreciate your business and feedback Leona. Happy to hear the team did well by you.

TF
Tariq F.
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Courteous Service
Lee the service advisor was great to work with and took care of the maintenance promptly

James W.
N/a

Channelview, TX
2013 Hyundai Veloster
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Friendly helpful staff and excellent service every time.

Highlands, TX
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Sales and service
I like some features on the vehicles but the sales and service don't let you choose.( anything from how you shop to sneaky terms add ons ,which raise the monthly payments). Don't always get what you pay for and leave frustrated. I Have had a lot of mechanical and other parts wearing faster than my loan expiration.

It's better to get all the right parts but the service for anything repaired or maintenance is a hassle. Time, quality of work, not getting what I pay for.
When I purchase a vehicle I will look elsewhere.

Good Call back
With the bad service I received. The Service manager called me and stated that they were very sorry for the service. After talking to him, he made up for service received. Thanks for the call back.

Bad Serive
I had an appointment at 7:30am. I did not get my car back until 9am. I had to ask about it. The only thing the service rep could say is I'm sorry.

Quick oil change
As usual, oil change was prompt and had no issues. Will continue to use this dealership for services and future purchases.

Brenda M.
Dayton, TX
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
They actually try to find ways to save you money.
TIM S., Fixed Ops Director from Baytown Hyundai

Thank you for your response! We appreciate your business and feedback Brenda. Happy to hear the team did well by you.

Tisha M.
Channelview, TX
05/08/2018
Best car buying experience ever
I came in at 7:30pm on the last day of the month to see about purchasing a used Hyundai Elantra I saw on their website. I was greeted by Willis Johnson who was waiting on me as I called ahead to make sure the car was still available. Mr. Johnson was very friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. We went for a test drive and I walked out an hour later as the owner of a 2017 Elantra. This was the smoothest, most pleasant car buying experience I’ve ever had. There was no rude haggling, pressuring or any of that other nonsense that typically goes along with buying a car. I explained my budget and the dealership made it happen. Jarryd Van Oostrom, the “big boss” was a pleasure working with as well. He resolved a minor issue I had with professionalism and ease. I highly recommend Baytown Hyundai for your next vehicle purchase.
TIM S., Fixed Ops Director from Baytown Hyundai

Thank you for your response! We appreciate your business and feedback Tisha. Happy to hear the team did well by you.

Daniel H.
Anahuac, TX
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Took me right in on schedule.
Very prompt. Took me in on time.

HC
Holly C.
Orange, TX
2015 Hyundai Tucson
05/06/2018 Category: Service
Stellar Service!!
I walked in expecting that I would not be able to have my oil changed that day but boy was I wrong. The gentleman handling the service department immediately took my key and assured me he could get it done for me. He was exceptionally kind and when he let me know that my car could benefit from a bit more service that I was not aware of I didn't feel like he was just trying to sell me extra services. I will definitely be back!!
TIM S., Fixed Ops Director from Baytown Hyundai

Thank you for your response! We appreciate your business and feedback Holly. Happy to hear the team did well by you.

Liberty, TX
2009 Hyundai Elantra
05/06/2018 Category: Service
respectful service as always
when I need service done on my nine year old car, I can always count on Baytown Hyundai to make the process as painless as possible. I am always treated wonderfully despite my complete lack of knowledge about anything mechanical. I will always be a customer so long as the staffs' customer service remains at this level.