Overall Rating 4.6086965/5Overall Rating 4.6086965/5Overall Rating 4.6086965/5Overall Rating 4.6086965/5rating 4.6086965
Overall Rating 1.95652/5rating 1.95652rating 1.95652rating 1.95652rating 1.95652

Houston, TX
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
No Car Wash?
Either this is the only dealership in North America that doesn’t have a car wash or the service advisor was not forthright.

It’s standard at most reputable dealerships for them to wash your car as part of the service. This location does not follow that standard.
LEE E., Service Manager from Baytown Hyundai responded on 11/17/2018

Dan I wanna thank you for your honest comments and I enjoyed speaking to you today. We are a small dealership and unfortunately we are the only one that does not have a car wash but I am working on that . But again thank you for the comments on my service advisor Chris as he does do a good job.

Michele M.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Awesome service!
Great service department, Chris was always so helpful! And great sales people! Kim Woodburn was our salesperson 3 years ago. I would definitely recommend her if you are in the market for a car.

Carla M.
Beach City, TX
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Lee is always helpful & answers all of my questions. He even responded to an email I sent AFTER the service was complete. I'm very pleased with the Baytown Hyundai service dept. Thanks!

PC

Pasadena, TX
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Service Kona
The guys were great and di an awesome job. They were able to get my Kona in a few minutes early and we were out and on the road

Highlands, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Convenient
Close to home

Liberty, TX
11/12/2018 Category: Service
The services did a good job with my car and their inspection let me know every that's a problem now or could be one in the future. I'm always satisfied after every appointment.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Not very patient
I scheduled a oil change and tire rotation got there and out within 1 hour and they were pretty busy.

SP
Steven P.
Crosby, TX
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Service Dept. Guys always helpful. Fast in and out. Some of the extras a little high on the price.

Michael R.
Atascocita, TX
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Fast, friendly, service experts.
I have used Baytown Hyundai service for years. I get in and out quickly and my vehicle is always perfect. With other service providers I consistently had issues with quality of service and incompetent technicians. Leave the headaches and frustration behind use Baytown Hyundai for all your service needs

Stan C.
San Augustine, TX
Thanks for great service
I recently had my car serviced at Baytown Hyundai. I wanted to personally thank Mr. Lee Ehrlich for his tremendous focus on efficient and friendly customer service. He did a great job! I will most likely return to Baytown Hyundai in the future because of the great service I received. Lee exceeded my expectations.

CR

GN
Gary N.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Gary N.
Very helpful and insightful service team. Mr. Ehrlich did a thorough job of explaining to me the condition of my car, what I should watch for, and the timing of repairs and maintenance he recommended.

Ricky C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Battery replacement and injector service
Excellent quality work and service.

Brenda M.
Dayton, TX
Service review
Quick, thorough and courteous service as always.

Crystal M.
Rosenberg, TX
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Lee was my advisor and he was awesome. He kept me informed and responded timely. Thank you!!! I will definitely be back!!!

HW
Houston W.
League City, TX
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Best Customer Service
Thorough but quick! Let me know if all issues and recommendations but helped me prioritize them. Chris Garces was awesome and always is when I have any questions

La Porte, TX

Excellent service manager & advisors

Houston, TX
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Care
Christopher Garces is a great employee for the service department. I’ve been getting my vehicle maintenance for years there and have seen people come and go. He doesn’t make your experience a hassle and very attentive when needing to inform you on things about your vehicle.