Overall Rating 4.6551752/5Overall Rating 4.6551752/5Overall Rating 4.6551752/5Overall Rating 4.6551752/5rating 4.6551752
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

WA
William A.
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
06/19/2019 Category: Service
the friendly employees
they only do what's needed

Richard C.
Crosby, TX
2013 Hyundai Tucson
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Great service dept.
Replaced our ac compressor and didn't try to push other items on us. Also gave us options on less expensive compressors. Chris was our service advisor and he did a very good job keeping us informed and made us feel comfortable with the job.

MF
Michele F.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Chris always gets my car taken care of, love Baytown Hyundai.

KN
Ken N.
Cleveland, TX
prices are cheaper
The prices are cheaper than anywhere else and their service department rocks. Very nice people. Lee in service is a genius.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Fast, friendly service.

LC
Lois C.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
excellent service
I made an appt. online, took my car, made sure it would be ready that evening, and even though I needed a new a/c compressor, they had the part there by 2 and finished before they closed. I was able to get my car repaired and compressor replaced all in one day.Also, one time I took my car to get an oil change, and they didn't refill it full enough with oil, and because they didn't tighten the screw tight enough, and oil leaked. I took it to the dealer, and they fixed the leak and changed the oil, and problem solved! Don't think I would take it anywhere else!

SP

Dayton, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Great place
Very friendly place and fairly quick service.

Willis, TX
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Had a great experience
In and out quickly no hastle.

Delecia C.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Great service and commitment to customers.
I love this dealership. I get great service everytime I visit.

Cisco, TX
2019 Hyundai Kona
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Friendly low pressure
Baytown Hyundai was our third Hyundai dealer of the day. Wish we had started there.

KD
Krystal D.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
The service department make it easy and quick when getting car serviced.

CR
Charles R.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Great communication.
They are always very clear about the work that needs to be done and quick to respond to questions and notifying me when the work is complete.

2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/07/2019 Category: Service
No nonsense service
I really like coming to this dealership as they have always taken good care of me and my car. I appreciate that they are always on time for my appointment and if it will be very long they tell me in advance and may have a loaner car for me if one is available.
Please keep up the good work !

VC
Vicki C.
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Bad battery
I had no idea what was wrong and they fixed my bad battery in no time 😀

LP
Lari P.
Rosenberg, TX
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Every time I go here to have my oil changed or have a service done on my vehicle, all of the staff is always so great. They are friendly, and they care about their customers! Christopher Garces and Lee are wonderful.

EM
Elmila M.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Customer friendly atmosphere each time I have gone in for service.

Steven C.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Rude staff
Service staff and cashier couldn’t take the time to look up from
their computer and phone to acknowledge me. Like pulling teeth to find out status of the work being done on my car. Won’t go there again. Clearly they’re too busy and don’t need any other business.
TIM S., Fixed Ops Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

Channelview, TX
2010 Hyundai Sonata
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Excellent as alwAys
I always get good service at this dealership. I need someone to text me the cost of having my serpentine belt changed next as that is the next big thing.