Overall Rating 4.6428575/5Overall Rating 4.6428575/5Overall Rating 4.6428575/5Overall Rating 4.6428575/5rating 4.6428575
Overall Rating 1.96429/5rating 1.96429rating 1.96429rating 1.96429rating 1.96429

Courtney H.
Houston, TX
04/20/2019 Category: Service
Great service.
Was in and out in less than an hour. Had multiple things done on my car in this one visit and was kept up to speed on everything going on with my vehicle.

Deborah M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Love my Santa Fe and the dealership I bought it at!
Excellent service both in sales and service at this dealership! This is my second Hyundai Santa Fe to own. My last one was almost 11 years old when I sold it and bought my new one. Love this one just as much!

Good customer service
Good work and straight forward wish my arm rest was cheaper though.
LEE E., Service Manager from Baytown Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019
THANK YOU FOR YOUR IMPUT...SORRY ABOUT THE ARMREST....CALL ME NEXT WEEK...

2018 Hyundai Kona

Service visit
Very professional, friendly, helpful

Robert B.
Bryant Experience
Great service, friendly helpful staff. The service was done in a timely fashion. Would definitely refer anyone to this service department.

Devin P.
Dayton, TX
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Oil Change
Been getting my oil change at Hyundai ever since I purchased my new Hyundai Elantra Gt. I am very satisfied with these guys! Never takes long. Even at times when I don’t make appointments.

Groves, TX
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Service was exceptional people friendly .

Linda S.
Always great service
I always receive the best service at Baytown Hyundai. The Service Department is trustworthy and works to ensure I am getting everything done I need, and answers all questions I have. Very happy customer.

04/16/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Great customer service!!
LEE E., Service Manager from Baytown Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

THANK YOU FOR COMING TO BAYTOWN HYUNDAI......

OM
Odelia M.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Reasonable
The service representative explain the issue thoroughly
LEE E., Service Manager from Baytown Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019
THANKS FOR STOPPING IN, SEE YOU NEXT VISIT...

Marsha R.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
The dealership has friendly, professional staff. The dealership is very clean! I would recommend Hyundai in Baytown to anyone that needs a car.

RT
Raymond T.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Raymond
Baytown Hyundai is the nearest dealer to service my Santa Fe.
Most of the time the service is good. But lately they have been very sloppy.
Previous time I had my SUV serviced they left my steering wheel dirty with grease.
This time in most recent visit, I had an oil change and an alignment. They check
the cabin filter and failed to reconnect the glove box tension bar that slows box opening.
They no longer wash vehicles after being serviced.
LEE E., Service Manager from Baytown Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019
THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO SPEAK TO ME ABOUT YOUR VISIT. YOUR FEEDBACK IS PRICELESS AND WE APPRICIATE IT.
LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU NEXT VISIT....

THAMKS AGAIN..

04/14/2019 Category: Service
Amazing Staff! Feels like family!
The way Baytown Hyundai operates makes you feel like family! Any issue big or small, they are happy to help!

04/14/2019 Category: Service
Can go one way or another.
The sales team is awesome! Parts and repairs could use some better communication skills... we look forward to continuing our business with them!
LEE E., Service Manager from Baytown Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

THANKS FOR YOUR IMPUT TODAY...WE ARE ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU...

Mitchell B.
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Regarding my recent visit
The manager and the tech were very nice and helpful. I had questions, and they both patiently answered them. Service was quick and productive. First dealership I went to that people didn't act as if they were better than you.

Michael R.
Atascocita, TX
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Exactly what my car needed to get it back to top performance
I had put off several recommended services because I was worried about cost. The service team worked with me and scheduled the services needed over several months making it affordable

04/11/2019 Category: Service
Dealership
Great service and easy to set up appointment. Prices on the other hand are average. Would like to see more specials.

Mike M.
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Great car service
If you're needing a reliable place to get your car serviced, you have to come to Baytown Hyundai. Not only do they treat you like family, but they have the years of expertise you are looking for!
LEE E., Service Manager from Baytown Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR COMMENTS, ALWAYS HAPPY TO SEE YOU AND SERVE YOU....

Curtis W.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Service makes them shine
My car has had a number of issues...to the point where I have considered exorcism instead of a maintenance.
This said, while any normal service manager would be finding a place to hide when I show up, both Lee and Chris are always friendly and professional. They work hard to get everything done quickly, and get me a decent loaner if I will need one. Without such people as Lee and Chris, I would consider finding a tornado, parking in front of it, and hoping it would carry the car away. Thanks guys, you are the best.

Deborah D.
04/07/2019 Category: Service
Speed and consideration
I scheduled an appointment to have three things done to my car. I was given an estimated time for the service. They were very friendly and my service was done 20 minutes early.