Overall Rating 4.5909105/5Overall Rating 4.5909105/5Overall Rating 4.5909105/5Overall Rating 4.5909105/5rating 4.5909105
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

06/20/2018 Category: Service
Kind people
They got me in and out very fast. And were very friendly

PC
Patricia C.
Channelview, TX
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
I trust the Dealership to be honest about the maintenance of my vehicle.

KP
Kenneth P.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff. Not high pressure to sell just bring to your attention what needs to be done.keep appointment
Courteous. On time. No high pressure to buy. Just bring what needs to be done to your attention

AG
Amanda G.
Great Place for my Car
It’s good to know I don’t have to worry about where to take my car for any care it needs. Thank you!
TIM S., Fixed Ops Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for your response! We appreciate your business and feedback Amanda. Happy to hear the team did well by you.

RT
Ray T.
La Porte, TX
2007 Hyundai Tucson
Professionalism
Courteous staff. Authorized work completed promptly. Vehicle ready for pickup when promised.
TIM S., Fixed Ops Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for your response! We appreciate your business and feedback Ray. Happy to hear the team did well by you.

KG
Karen G.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Enjoyable experience
My service visit for an oil change and replacement wiper blades was fast. Also I appreciated my service representative informing me the tread on my tires was very low.
TIM S., Fixed Ops Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for your response! We appreciate your business and feedback Karen. Happy to hear the team did well by you.

06/06/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, Courteous Staff
Lee has the best sense of humor!! He always makes for a pleasant visit :)
TIM S., Fixed Ops Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 06/06/2018

Thank you for your response! We appreciate your business and feedback . Happy to hear the team did well by you.

06/05/2018 Category: Service
Survey Response
My service visit on this occasion was very good thanks to Chris and my salesman Willis who is always available to address any concerns, which I appreciate because service after the sale is so very important.

John S.

Natalie A.
Dayton, TX
2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
Excellent service!!
I had the best experience and will definitely be back!! Can I just say how great Lee is!!! I brought my car in for service and he helped me out so much. He went above and beyond and made it happen for my 2010 Hyundai Genesis to run like a new car!! He even called me when he was home very sick and sounded awful to let me know my car was ready! That’s an employee that you don’t take for granted. Also wanted to say how every employee that walked by any of us in the waiting area said hello, and how are you. I felt right at home and being a woman is a little scary sometimes talking a car in for repair alone, I don’t care what they say. Thank you again and I will definitely be back and of course for all new vehicles in mine and my family’s future!
TIM S., Fixed Ops Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 06/05/2018

Manuel P.
Friendly people
I rate this dealership an 8 out of 10.

2006 Hyundai Tucson
05/31/2018 Category: Service
Great Service! In and out in a timely manner and everything was done right the first time.
Thank you to Chris for taking care of my vehicle.

SF
Stacy F.
Highlands, TX
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/31/2018 Category: Service
Friendly employees and work with you
I have bought 2 vehicles and will come back for a 3rd eventually. I have had no problems and enjoy coming to this store

SE
Shanitra E.
Dayton, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Appointment
When you make your appointment online and get there you are ready to go and servic d quickly.

Liberty, TX
05/31/2018 Category: Service
My service experiences here have always been good as far as the service goes. I do wish that very crappy "music" noise that is blasted all over the place would be silenced though. Between that and the stupid TV in the waiting room, there's no place to go for peace and quiet while waiting on a vehicle except for outside, which is really hot in the summer.
TIM S., Fixed Ops Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 05/31/2018

David G.
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
This was without a doubt the best new car buying experience I have had. So friendly and caring.
TIM S., Fixed Ops Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 05/31/2018

Savannah M.
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Service, friendly people
I always enjoy going here to get my car serviced. They are always so friendly and courteous. Lee in the service department is great!
TIM S., Fixed Ops Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 05/30/2018

2012 Hyundai Veracruz
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Only had an oil change
The staff are very helpful and friendly
TIM S., Fixed Ops Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

BL
Bonita L.
Channelview, TX
2010 Hyundai Sonata
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Friendly people, good communication
I like the print out. I like that it shows the pricing. I may or may not come to the dealer for that particular service. I would prefer to come here for service but pricing makes it way out of my budget sometimes. I can usually get the service else where for at least 100 less and that is a lot of money on Sisial Security. But I really appreciate knowing what needs to b done. This car will one day go to my grandson and I want it to b in good condition for him.
TIM S., Fixed Ops Director from Baytown Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018