Overall Rating 4.5909105/5Overall Rating 4.5909105/5Overall Rating 4.5909105/5Overall Rating 4.5909105/5rating 4.5909105
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

CD
Carl D.
Deer Park, TX
08/17/2018 Category: Service
First time appointment
The service staff was very nice, attentive, and helped with what service I needed.

FB

KP
Kenneth P.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Courteous service and not pushy!
Overall good but seems to pricy for the replacement key fob and didn't get the replacement key for door and glove box was rediculous.

Carol M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/13/2018 Category: Service
The employees

Linda S.
Liberty, TX
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding service!
I always get great service at Baytown Hyundai. It's not hit-or-miss, it's consistently excellent. Service personnel are knowledgeable, friendly, and I feel like they listen to me. Service here is far better than any other place I've been.

08/09/2018 Category: Service
Service was great!

SR
Susan R.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/07/2018 Category: Service
This is the way car service should be!
My first car service appointment with my Santa Fe was fast and easy. The people are courteous and professional. It was just an oil change and FREE window tinting but they were on time with my appointment and the wait was minimal. Every experience I have with Baytown Hyundai has been terrific. I'm so happy to do business with them.

Curtis W.
Liberty, TX
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/05/2018 Category: Service
The service manager makes it great.
lee the service manager really shows he wants me to be happy when i leave. I was afraid that my car had an issue that would have her out of commission for a while and it was just before i had to make a trip. He got me a loaner that was comfortable, made sure that i was taken care of, and actually had my car done by monday morning ....i had dropped it off on wed. Nothing is perfect, but Ive seen several service managers here since i bought my car, and he is BY FAR the most professional.

WH
William H.
Crosby, TX
Going for it
Least it was clean and service done in timely fashion. But for what we are paying for vehicles now days, we expect more!

Jonas M.
Great service!!!
My car breaking down was a stressful time......luckily Baytown Hyundai didn’t add to that stress. The service team was very professional and Mr. Lee was very cool, calm and collected! Keep up the good work!!!

08/02/2018 Category: Service
I always feel like an important customer when I take my car in for service. Service department is awesome

JI
Jackie I.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Being helpful
Love there kindness to two old people

08/01/2018 Category: Service
Friendly people
Got me in and out. And recommended things that needed to be done.

Terry S.
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Fast and easy
Didn't waste time troubleshooting a known issue. Knew just what it needed and repaired it right away. In and out in less than 1 1/2 hours.

Jennie P.
2017 Hyundai Azera
07/31/2018 Category: Service
jenpea
Great service.

Brenda M.
07/31/2018 Category: Service
As usual, awesome service. They aim to please.

EE
Eduardo E.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Great work overall
I took in my 2012 Elantra to get the steering inspected after making clicking noises when driving or turning. They fixed it and it was covered under the 100K mile power train warranty. I also got the spark plugs and belts replaced since they were due anyway. Overall they did great work.

2017 Hyundai Veloster
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Service Review
In comparison to other vehicle brands service experiences this was very different. No one greeted me at the service bay or offer to get the car washed after it’s service performed, also the service tag were left for me to take off and dispose. It was a poor service experience.

TL
Thomas L.
07/29/2018 Category: Service
....
great knowledge and customer service

RL