Overall Rating 4.7222264/5Overall Rating 4.7222264/5Overall Rating 4.7222264/5Overall Rating 4.7222264/5rating 4.7222264
Overall Rating 2.05556/5Overall Rating 2.05556/5rating 2.05556rating 2.05556rating 2.05556

JV
Jose V.
11/12/2019 Category: Service
I run a busy schedule during the week, so I called and spoke with Lee Ehrlich to see if he could schedule me in for oil change during the weekend. He surprisingly had openings still, so he helped me set my appointment over the phone. He is very knowledgeable and always has an answer to my questions. If any extra service is recommended he always gives an explanation to why he is recommending the service which I very much appreciate. One time my vehicle did get hit after I recently purchased it, so I called to ask for a place to take my vehicle in for repairs. Lee recommended me to a really good company. They returned my vehicle looking brand new which is why I really appreciate his help and recommendations. The oil change was quick, and I was out on the road again very quickly. Coming to Baytown is a bit of a drive for me but the quality service that I receive makes it worth it. Thanks for the service!

Jerald C.

Bonita L.
Channelview, TX
2010 Hyundai Sonata
11/08/2019 Category: Service
I have a very happy “home” here
Every one I have met here are so down to earth and easy to talk to. They bend over backwards to help and treat you like family. They give good feedback on my service and make certain to remind me ahead of time so I can budget for what needs doing. They check everything as they know I am an old lady and can’t do it myself. I tell everyone what a good car I have and where I got it.

Lizabeth S.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Great experience
Easy in and out service. Professional and friendly

2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service from service Dept.
Outstanding job and workmanship on our vehicle
Presented problem and they fixed issue in minimal time
Will always bring my Genesis to Baytown Service Dept.

LG
Leah G.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/06/2019 Category: Service
I was lied to by another dealer but the service here was excellent. I recommend anyone to go here, Lee was a great person in helping me.

John M.
Wallisville, TX
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
This dealership is awesome and definitely puts their customers first. Fast service and very attentive to the customers needs while waiting.

SJ
Sarah J.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Professionals
Good folks that really care.

Marissa C.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
11/03/2019 Category: Service
It’s always easy in and out when taking my Veloster for service.

Cassidy C.
Pasadena, TX
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Great Salespeople without the "Typical" Car Sales Experience
When I started looking for a new car, I pretty much had it in my mind exactly what I was looking for. I went online and took advantage of the $50 test drive because I wanted to see How the new Sonata handled compared to the 2015 I had. Donny was first to touch base with me and let me know to stop by whenever I was ready and just ask for him. When I arrived he asked me what I was looking for and off he went. He came back and let me know that they didnt have the specific model on the lot but that he could get me one and we started talking more. What I loved about the process here was that not once did I ever feel like I was actually in a car dealership. There was ZERO pressure from Donny, his sales partner Kim, the Finance guy Lee or the GM Jarryd at any point I was there. I was in control and it was refreshing to have a car buying experience where I wasnt hounded when I walked off the lot every 12 hours to see what was going on, if i had made up my mind and when I would be coming back. Because of the zero hassle and the friendly attitude, I came back to Baytown Hyundai after finding the exact vehicle I wanted at another dealership. I would do it all again in a heartbeat, but thankfully, I have a great new car and wont need a new one for some time...but if I do, I know who I am looking up and where my first stop will be.

BT
Ben T.
10/31/2019 Category: Service
The service department is on point.
I’ve had an ongoing problem but this was my first time at this service department. The staff were courteous and helped me out of a crisis into having my car back. Peace of mind is what I left with after feeling very uncertain.

Great place
They do a great job

La Porte, TX
All good
All good

Tedi B.
Exceptional Service!
I called and spoke to Lee Monday morning about my battery. He was able to get me in at 2pm. My vehicle was assessed and the work was completed in about 1.5 hours. Lee is always so polite and looks out for his customers. He even made a fresh pot of coffee!!

Missouri B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Love working with Lee.
Still waiting for the Car Wash to be installed.

GJ
Gayle J.
Liberty, TX
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Baytown Hyundai
I went to the dealership where I bought my vehicle because I was having trouble with my Elantra. I found out that there was nothing wrong with my transmission, that more than likely I had accidentally put it into manual transmission, something I had never heard of in my entire life. Its nice to know. I am also having problem with that little plastic piece that is attached under the bumper. It became partially unattached when I first brought my car home from the dealership. (I had not hit a thing) After I took it in for repair, it happened again a few months later, so i have it held on with plastic ties. Not attractive, but apparently the best way to fix this problem. Maybe when they change the design of the Elantra they could make this something that is a part of the bumper. Also, when I went in for my 10,000 mile oil change I went to the Nissan dealership because they are a lot less expensive than the Hyundai dealership. This is also something that someone might look into. The service person I dealt for my transmission was very nice and helpful. The only other thing I am not pleased with is the value of the car has dropped considerably in the past 2 years. My car is in excellent shape except for that bumper thing and it has less than 11,500 miles on it. It is a value edition, so it is not a basic vehicle. You really didn't ask for all this information, but I thought I would just come out and say it, not that it is of any importance to anyone besides myself. Thank you for listening.

Donna P.

PF
Patricia F.
Old River Winfree, TX
10/28/2019 Category: Service
All was great all so nice no priblems

SP
Steven P.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/27/2019 Category: Service
Only place I will bring my car for service.