John G.
Ford Police Interceptor
08/18/2020
F150 Repair
I have brought my truck to Becker for several years and find them to be responsible and honest.

RK
Ray K.
Mercedes-Benz C300
08/16/2020
Always Excellent Service
Becker’s is the best garage in Naperville! Always honest service from great people. I recommend them to everyone I know.

John S.
08/15/2020
Great as always
Another insightful visit to Becker’s. They always do a thorough exam of my car.

LR
Linda R.
Ford Edge
08/12/2020
Friendly, Professional, Above & Beyond
Today, I brought my car in for a tire inspection due to evidence of an air leak. Not only did they repair the tire, but they diagnosed a power steering fluid leak! I'm grateful that the Becker mechanic found this problem. I've made a follow-up appointment to service my power steering issue. I've always had timely, fair and professional service from Becker Service Center.

Birnie H.
08/11/2020
Great place
Nice smart people, I have been a customer for 11 years. Never a complaint

LT
Leon T.
08/06/2020
Reliable and fair
I’ve been taking my cars to Becker’s for about ten years now. In addition to routine maintenance, they’ve also handled some serious mechanical repairs for me. I usually keep my cars for 15-20 years, so it’s inevitable that there are a few major things that break. Becker’s has consistently fixed these things reliably.

CE
Carol E.
Cadillac DeVille
08/06/2020
Great service, wonderful communication
Becker has been my trusted service center for many years. They never suggest unnecessary work to be done, and they are always thorough in checking out my car to make sure things are as they should be. The diagnostic list they send after inspection, with photos and explanations, ranked by severity of the issue, is a wonderful reference and it helps me to understand my vehicle’s issues.

Martha P.
GMC Acadia
07/31/2020
Reliable
The knowledgeable staff get things done quickly and their inspections are thorough. They let you know about your car via email and a personal call. Very professional!

Jeffrey L.
07/28/2020
Professional reliable service by a very qualified team
Thanks for another great service experience

PK
Patricia K.
07/24/2020
Auto repair
Becker’s have been fair and honest and great at repairing our vehicles !

07/08/2020
Honest and reasonably priced
We have used Becker for several years and have no complaints. Prices are consistently lower than dealership and they have always been excellent when describing issues with the car and level of severity. I recently had a major issue with my car that they suggested may be under warranty. Upon taking it to the dealership it turned out that was the case and I saved a tremendous amount of money. Only an honest shop would do such a thing and they earned my business for life!

Jerome S.
Bolingbrook, IL
07/08/2020
Reliable service at a decent price
We have been servicing our older car with Becker for many years. We have found them to do honest and reliable work at reasonable prices. We would highly recommend you consider them for your auto maintenance needs.

JE
Jay E.
Champaign, IL
07/02/2020
Regular maintenance check up
These guys always do an excellent job. Quick and prices are very reasonable. Recomend them highly.

Jennifer T.
Wheaton, IL
06/30/2020
Great service, so trustworthy and quick service.
Long time customer for my entire family. Always able to get an appt. Clearly explain priority of what is wrong and matter of importance or safety. Very happy with work done on our cars. Would highly recommend.

06/27/2020
Quick and Accurate
Repaired a torque converter shield vibration. They were quick and mitigated the issue.