BG
Boyce G.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Boyce said the business did a good job.

DF
Dorothy F.
Countryside, IL
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Dorothy said this business's staff is always pleasant to work with and they were honest about the work her vehicle needed.

WW
Wendy W.
01/11/2019
I really trust these guys
As a single mom, I especially apprecitate that I can count on the men at Becker to be honest with me when they tell me what my car needs repaired and what it doesn't.

Brian S.
01/11/2019
GREAT SERVICE
Very professional and thorough. They can always be trusted with our vehicles.

AP
Antoinette P.
Mercury Sable
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Antoinette said that she was satisfied with her visit, her vehicle runs well, and that the staff is very nice and pleasant. She mentioned she's never had any trouble with her vehicle after taking it to the business.

PM

Rhonda B.
Nissan Frontier 4WD
01/05/2019
First time customer
I just moved from Oregon, and was dreading finding a new mechanic.
I had not planned on needing anyone for awhile, but my truck started leaking oil.
The guys at Becker found what was wrong and fixed it in one day, plus some other things.
Shout out to Sam who treated me as an equal, as a woman. That alone is worth me going back to Becker and keeping them as my go to guys.

WM
Wayne D. M.
Buick LaCrosse
01/05/2019
Battery Problems
One morning our 2015 Buick LaCrosse would not start. The usual screen did not show the mileage or start to sequence. Checking the battery the terminals showed no signs of corrosion and showed only a 5 volt output. Becker's did a complete check of the electrical system and traced to problem to a dome light that was left on. We do not normally manually turn on the dome light so I am not sure how that happened. The battery was fully charged and the car is running fine. The cost for the work was very reasonable.

Mercedes-Benz ML320
01/01/2019
Service & staff
Have used Becker for many years; pleased w/service, cost and staff

CJ
Curtis J.
12/28/2018
SO HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE !!!
I had a major issue with wheel bearings that were improperly installed unbeknownst to me on my car. It posed a danger to myself and anyone that was in the car. I called Becker because the car was riding weird and they said bring it in. Fast forward, the car was repaired and they found some other issues I has been experiencing.
I must say the car drives GREAT, although I only plan to keep a year more I am extremely satisfied with the work from Becker. I must say its not good to bargain hunt when it comes to vehicle safety, I have learned a valuable lesson!!!

EK
Earl K.
Naperville, IL
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
12/27/2018
Everything went smoothly, as usual.
My wife and I have been quite ghappy with the service we have received at Becker's. They communicate well and have delivered as promised.

Lisle, IL
Land Rover LR3
12/24/2018
Love these folks. Honest, courteous and always communicate on a regular basis

Joe B.
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Jennifer. She said she had to ask the staff a couple of questions in terms on what her next steps should be. They could have explained things a bit more thoroughly.

GG
Gloria G.
12/17/2018
Quality service
Effective

Robert H.
GMC Yukon XL
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Robert said it was fine.

12/11/2018
Great !
Great service! Great communication! Work needed explained in easy to understand terms. Quality work!

Jeff W.
12/09/2018
Always able to get an appointment and have service when needed
Friendly and knowledgable! Dan is wonderful and truly knows everything about mechanics and doesn't try to sell you what isn't needed

Aarin B.
Chrysler 200
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Aarin said the staff were friendly, and they were great. Things were really well priced.

CZ
Craig Z.
12/04/2018
Always provides accurate information on all auto repairs. Nobody better in the business

Wheaton, IL
12/01/2018
After years of bringing my BMW to the dealership, Becker service was recommended to me as an alternative. I am most impressed by their great, honest and comprehensive service. I only wish I would have discovered them sooner.