David W.
03/22/2019
Great service and competitive rates!
Becker never disappoints. Top repair shop!

EB
Erik B.
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Erik said the staff was quick, has good communication and solved the problem

LE
Laura E.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Laura said she liked the service. The bill was a little higher than she thought it would be although the estimate was pretty accurate. She will go there again.

Darrell S.
Aurora, IL
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Darrell said he thinks the place and Sam are really great. He's great to work with. He is a great guy and super, super helpful. Darrell said he likes going there because Sam has helped him on other occasions and is over the top professional, as well as a nice guy. The staff did a great job switching his tires on this vehicle, and he was able to refer him to another facility for switching his winter tires around.

Mike P.
Bolingbrook, IL
Jeep Liberty
03/09/2019
GREAT SERVICE
Great service. The guys explain to you what is wrong with the car in a way you can understand it... not just shop talk. Give you estimate too

LA
Leo A.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
03/08/2019
Work done on my Mercedes was quick and professional. Your staff was very friemdly and helpful explaining everything throughout the process from start to finish

Bernard S.
02/24/2019
Courteous complete service
Complete explanation of problems and fixes

SP
Sarah P.
Woodridge, IL
02/24/2019
Consistently honest and friendly service
When the check engine light came on I was preparing myself to hear there was some very expensive repair that would be recommended for my vehicle. Not knowing much about engines, I was thinking I might need a few opinions to be sure I wasn’t being taken advantage of. When I got the call that my total was only the “investigation” charge - (there were 2 lines that had accidentally been bumped and disconnected when my husband was swapping out filters) I was so relieved!! They reconnected the lines and cleared the codes, and reminded me of my 60,000 mile maintenance items to consider. When Becker calls, they explain to you the what and why behind the recommendations and present the facts for you to make an informed decision without applying high pressure sales tactics. While I always wish car repairs were cheaper, I’d rather pay a fair price for honest repairs at Becker. Thanks again!

Lisle, IL
Acura TL
02/16/2019
Love taking my car to Becker's. Courteous, prompt, explains what the car needs in great detail and also helps you prioritize repairs.

Dave M.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Dave said the employees were very professional. Sam and Mike provided super work. They explained the work. They completed the work ahead of schedule. They completed the service at the right price.

BG
Bill G.
Illinois
Volkswagen Passat
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Bill said the service was timely and the pricing was fair.

Jennifer T.
Bolingbrook, IL
02/12/2019
Trustworthy
I have been a customer at Becker's for at least 10 years, when I owned a 5-speed. I have had the best experience with the shop with trustworthiness, prompt service and fitting me in if urgent situation, friendly advice.

Steve M.
02/09/2019
Honest
Very honest employees there. Took my car in for service based on an email from my fleet company. Becker found nothing wrong with the car. This was a case where other mechanics could have taken advantage of the situation. Moving forward they will have my business.

Jack F.
02/08/2019
1996 Ford Explorer
Serviced handled very well and a good inspection included

JE
Jay E.
Champaign, IL
Lexus ES 350
02/08/2019
Outstanding Service!
The work on my car was done in a timely fashion and they clearly explained all the issues. They are very professional and their prices are more than reasonable. I would highly recommend this place!

Volkswagen Passat
02/07/2019
Honest, reasonable and consistent
If you’re looking for great service and a fair price please visit Becker’s. I’ve lived in Naperville for over 13 years, I started going to Becker’s maybe 10 years ago and never turned back... they’ve serviced 3 or 4 cars for me and I’ve been satisfied every single time. The honesty and consistency keeps me, we need more businesses like this.

Rod S.
02/07/2019
Emergency repair
I've always had good luck here. Serviced my car in a time or emergency. And did it correctly as far as I can tell.

ST
Shelon T.
Porsche Cayenne
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Shelon said she appreciated the business, she didn't have to wait and they gave her a good recommendation for a towing service.

Mark M.
Illinois
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Mark said the staff was responsive, and quick. The service was reasonably priced.

Mike P.
Volvo XC70
01/29/2019
Service, service, service!!!
These folks know the meaning of excellent customer service!