jim h.
New Lenox, IL
03/04/2020
rip off
son noticed flat tire when in walking distance of store. Becker wanted to charge over $300 dollars to replace tire. Talk about taking advantage....went to discount tire and changed all 4 for $250.

stay away
Mark H. from Becker Service Center responded on 03/04/2020

The price we quoted $258 + tax installed was for 2 tires not 1. We called Discount Tire and asked for a quote on the same model tire and got the same price. A proprietary house brand at Discount may be a little cheaper but something seams fishy here.

KK
Kirti K.
Aurora, IL
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Kirti said he took his vehicle in for an inspection. The report didn't cover everything the employees said they would inspect. They didn't give him a status of the inspection. He said this was not the service he expected.

07/25/2019
No Law enforcement, Military or First Responder Discount. Most businesses will give you 10% off. Unfortunately he didn’t and didn’t even check with the owner!

TW
Tyler W.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Tyler said he came in for an oil change and to get his brakes checked out. He was surprised that he was charged $30 to have his brakes checked.

Don S.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
03/24/2018
Professional Knowledgeable
Honest evaluation of inspection. Repair done same day. Pricing was high, didn't save over going to dealer. Over $60 labor to replace 2 bulbs, was not notified before hand. $50 labor for cabin filter replacement
Over $900 for front brakes,new rotors, discs and pads was new genuine Toyota parts

CT
Cindy T.
Kia Sportage
01/19/2018 Category: Service
Cindy said the service was good at the business. However, she said it was very expensive.

RT
Rahul T.
12/22/2017
Charge..Charge.. Charge
I got big work done on my car. Timing belt, water pump, total $1000+. I take the car for a road trip and notice my car is using gas at 2X rate. Soon enough check engine light comes up. I bring back the car in few days and tell them the issue. They should have apologized and taken a look at the car. Instead, they charge me for $106 for *diagnosing* check engine light and then recommend catalytic converter replacement. After reset of the computer, my car is running fine. The place is not focused on customer service and seems to be extremely focused on how to make maximum money from them

KD
Kevin D.
11/21/2017
Didn't fix the problem
Had them check for squeak in engine. Said they took care of it but the problem still persists

John G.
Ford Police Interceptor
08/18/2020
F150 Repair
I have brought my truck to Becker for several years and find them to be responsible and honest.

RK
Ray K.
Mercedes-Benz C300
08/16/2020
Always Excellent Service
Becker’s is the best garage in Naperville! Always honest service from great people. I recommend them to everyone I know.

John S.
08/15/2020
Great as always
Another insightful visit to Becker’s. They always do a thorough exam of my car.

LR
Linda R.
Ford Edge
08/12/2020
Friendly, Professional, Above & Beyond
Today, I brought my car in for a tire inspection due to evidence of an air leak. Not only did they repair the tire, but they diagnosed a power steering fluid leak! I'm grateful that the Becker mechanic found this problem. I've made a follow-up appointment to service my power steering issue. I've always had timely, fair and professional service from Becker Service Center.

Birnie H.
08/11/2020
Great place
Nice smart people, I have been a customer for 11 years. Never a complaint

LT
Leon T.
08/06/2020
Reliable and fair
I’ve been taking my cars to Becker’s for about ten years now. In addition to routine maintenance, they’ve also handled some serious mechanical repairs for me. I usually keep my cars for 15-20 years, so it’s inevitable that there are a few major things that break. Becker’s has consistently fixed these things reliably.

CE
Carol E.
Cadillac DeVille
08/06/2020
Great service, wonderful communication
Becker has been my trusted service center for many years. They never suggest unnecessary work to be done, and they are always thorough in checking out my car to make sure things are as they should be. The diagnostic list they send after inspection, with photos and explanations, ranked by severity of the issue, is a wonderful reference and it helps me to understand my vehicle’s issues.